Feedback for Test 17 (internal testing)

Not really test feedback, but on the API docs. On my desktop, firefox on linux, the left hand frame could do with allowing greater width, see:

Same for NodeJs and DOM docs.

3 Likes

Quick fix , you can delete the class of the div above it and add ~300px (should be about 244px) to the lists div

2 Likes

I cant get logged in. Is the network down now?

I get the following

Core error: Unexpected: Could not connect to the SAFE Network

Try:

Thanks @happybeing registering IP again worked a treat.

1 Like

And what about who have a dynamic IP?

Every time your IP address changes you have to re-register

How often does yours change?

My connection is dynamic, but does not change often.

After rebooting the router (1 time per day on schedule)

Unfortunately you will have to re-register each time.

Remember this a interim measure for this test (and maybe more). You won’t need to do this for the network when its live.

1 Like

I cant delete files from the root folder in Web Hosting Manager. Tried restarting app but still the same issue. Ignore if this is already raised.

Also not able to delete the service. This was working earlier though.

The HTML %20 placeholder for a space doesn’t work in a safe:// URL. So safe://service.id/some image.jpg gets changed automatically to safe://service.id/some%20image.jpg in the browser address window but this results in the ERR_NOT_IMPLIMENTED error, whereas renaming the image without a space and reuploading it to safe://service.id/some_image.jpg displays the image fine.

I guess we need to remember not to use spaces in paths and filenames for now.

4 Likes

Could your account be maxed out? That might produce some strange errors.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks. Is there a way of checking if you have reached PUT limits?

I don’t think so, but it probably will be possible shortly - MaidSafe are working on adding this feature to the browser.

2 Likes

what sould you do if your account runs out of balance , i think i reached my put limits

1 Like

I think this is the issue. Thanks.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MaidSafe Dev Update - December 14, 2017