Don't even THINK about throwing a party at MAID = $1

At $100 not only could I quit the day job, but all future Astroman generations wouldn’t need to even start a day job…

At this point, I’ll wish you all a very Merry party-filled Christmas :slight_smile: !

I usually quietly celebrate price and loudly celebrate development. That’s just me and I’m not really for or against either way, to each his own! I celebrate rather privately, but I feel secure enough in the community to celebrate freely. Anyone see what I did there? :wink: have a wicked day everybody

am i the only one feel sad SAFE not yet launch…:joy:Price really doesnt matter…bcoz price not high enough​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No you’re not the only one :cry:

I agree price isn’t the main factor. Launch :rocket:

(oh sorry didn’t realize you said that almost a year ago already :joy: old thread)

One dollar is still a joke. Plus if bitcoin goes up and bring maid up its a celebration of bitcoin not maid. 100$ with an increase of the price of maid over btc would be party worthy!

I would throw a party now, had I sold at $1.

Honestly?:thinking: I’m going to throw a party when the price drops even more. Then I can get even more Maids when I get paid for this month