Does MaidSafe have something to do with SafeX?

In no way at all, like any app/project we will try and help where we can and if we can, at the moment we are way to busy to even consider taking our eye of the ball. I wish every project luck if it’s considered and attempting to make everyone’s life better. Daniel certainly seems to fit the category and has not used MaidSafe in any way to promote this project. Seems to be well positioned and clear in his documents that this is a stand alone project.

Absolutely and as it should be :+1: MaidSafe the company has nothing to do with any project on SAFE and I hope they never will, unless there is a partnership and that would have to be crystal clear to everyone involved and publically stated. We need to keep the playing field level and it would be unfair for us to promote any project over another I feel, personally.

So good luck Daniel and every project out there, at the moment all we are doing is launching and until we are there will be no ability to deviate from that path.

PS I am not sure any forum topic should question anyone directly, it keeps single names in focus and we really want to be a team of people and not individuals, if we can :wink:

13 Likes