Discussion on reducing the trust level requirements of the Price & Trading topic

Nope, the opposite it seems…

getting consensus. That’s what we always do. the pros the cons etc.

I have no clue where this one comes from. I’ll hope we’ll grow to 20 or 30K members in the coming months. Just like we all want SAFE te get as much people excited as possible. I’ve spent quite an amount of hours working on a safe paper/primer over the last few months. Even while my health isn’t really supportive here. So to frame me and other mods as not wanting more growth because we’re scared we can’t handle it is quite absurd. And far away from the facts.

Updates bring new guidelines and informs people about certain things like new mods/leaving mods/new admins etc. That’s information concerning all.

We’ve had quite some discussions on the front-page about politics/this forum and even other projects. The consensus has always been to move forum talk away from the frontpage. It was a decision we took supported by a big majority of the community. Not a decision you agree with, but it was with full consent.

Like I said before; we could move forum talk to the frontpage and we’ll have another group of people asking us to un-do that again. It’s impossible to please all 6800 members here.

3 Likes