Discussion of Covid-19 information (No holds barred)

Possible side effect of the Covid vaccine: makes you unable to hear the word ivermectin :joy:

3 Likes

Checked out China?

70 years of successful rule by the CPC - celebrating 100 glorious years of existence this year. A formerly impoverished nation of illiterate peasants in the main, ravaged by colonialism and war is now the greatest economy on earth.
Your jealousy and bigotry is blinding you. Learn Mandarin, pal.

:wink:

Pragmatism trumps ideology.
China did well out of the “Ping-pong Diplomacy” and gained a lot from the USA while the Zionist shitebag Kissinger in fact got very little. Certainly not what he hoped for - an alliance vs the USSR.

So away and wink.

For those keeping a close eye on the science, this is the first proper gold standard study on Ivermectin. There are some methodological issues with all previous studies that allows them to be hand waved away, but this one will not be ignorable. We should have results soon, but in an interview, the lead researcher said he was fairly sure it would support Ivermectin (It wasn’t dropped at the end of phase one)

The future of treatment is engineered antibodies, which will become a vast field of medicine as we are just able to do it now. Monoclonal antibodies and Second generation antibody protects from SARS-CoV-2, its variant and prevents it from mutating to resist therapy - IRB USI One shot and you’re covid free. Can tailor to almost any virus.

Looks like the vaccine trials may have found another potential side effect :frowning:

2 Likes

I prefer my personal space. Too claustrophobic in Chinese cities

Go to the country then. Try Shaanxi province. Sister Xia will cook for you.

Not often I have much good to say about the apartheid state of Israel but credit where it is due, they are on the button here…

No doubt they will attempt to use it as a cover for further genocidal repression of the native population but what else would you expect from the self-appointed Chosen Ones?

From the abstract: “The number of cases experiencing adverse reactions has been reported to be 700 per 100,000 vaccinations. Currently, we see 16 serious side effects per 100,000 vaccinations, and the number of fatal side effects is at 4.11/100,000 vaccinations. For three deaths prevented by vaccination we have to accept two inflicted by vaccination. Conclusions: This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy.”

4 Likes

Re posting this in correct thread
Delta variant statistics from public health England

on page 12 it lists deaths after a positive test and mentions their vaccination status.
35521 unvaccinated with 34 deaths = 0.0957%

17642 partially vaccinated or fully vaccinated with 37 deaths = 0.209%

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/994839/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_16.pdf

3 Likes

So does that mean you have a 2x more chance of dying from the delta/Indian variant if you have been vaccinated and need emergency care?

2 Likes

We don’t have enough information to determine that, just from the table. If the vaccine is effective enough to reduce the reaction to the disease in many/most people, the number of infections would likely be significantly underreported among the vaccinated, as people won’t be getting tested if they feel fine.

Interesting. More interesting, but maybe not surprising given that the immune system is super primed post second dose is that of the 4,087 people who’d had the second dose, 26 died - so 0.636%

Over-reaction by the immune system is why people have serious symptoms in the first place. So it does make sense that this would be the case. I suppose it’s proof of the effectiveness of the vaccine in stimulating the immune system against Covid. Too bad people don’t understand that because of how Covid kills, it will possibly lead to more deaths from Covid.

1 Like

Most people do not have a severe reaction to covid even without the vaccine

3 Likes

That table is for attendance to emergency care so don’t think your point is valid.

2 Likes

Actually, it’s exactly my point. If there are a higher percentage of people who “get it, but don’t need to go to the emergency room” then you are not more likely to die if you are vaccinated, as you suggested. You are more likely to die if you get it AND react badly enough to go to the emergency room.

Yes, and? (char.)

So going by your logic we done pretty well without the vaccine didn’t we?

I’ve also changed my original question to suit the information available to us.

Not sure why you think my logic says that.