Discussion of Covid-19 information (No holds barred)

Sage the ultimate pessimists where wrong again. Yet here we are talking about (already happened in scotland, sorry guys) delaying the 21st June. Do people honestly still think this is about protecting the nhs and saving lives :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Yes it is beyond ridiculous…

3 Likes

I wonder if its actually all about protecting their jobs and saving their funding. If things end up being worse than they predict then they end up on the chopping block for not doing something to save people, getting blamed for people dying as if it was all their fault. But if things are a lot better than they predict well its just good news and people move with no consequences for them.

This is why you can’t trust the experts like we are always told by the media, because the experts are the least objective and impartial people around.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Wow, just wow… More convincing than this it won’t get…

2 Likes

No boosters needed for natural immunity :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Well there ya go. Respected scientists are now certain the vaccine is dangerous. I wonder why this isn’t front page news in the oligarch owned media?

Oops, I see @TheSAMYK1981 already posted a link to this article.

2 Likes

The whole thing sounds a bit of to me.
Scientists assuming things and not testing those theories before creating and administering the drugs doesn’t seem very sciency and very negligent.

3 Likes

With all the Nobel winners and brainpower in the world today in the field of science involving viruses, how is it that there isn’t a definitive answer to whether the virus is man made or not.

1 Like

It is. My perspective as a molecular biologist is that none of this is “rocket science” … it’s actually much much harder than rocket science.

Rocket science deals with many variables - but almost all are well studied and understood physics and these factors are calculated down to a very fine degree as a rocket is engineered.

Biology on the other hand, is vastly more complicated and has an uncountable array of feedback mechanisms that drive our systems toward homeostasis (a normal balance). This gives us great resilience. But while we understand the fundamentals of biology, we don’t understand all the relations of feedbacks - especially the long term ones - as they simply aren’t studied much at all - huge cost and long timeframes to do such studies. Even if we could do them, the feedbacks stack to mind-blowing levels.

So I ask myself - would I go up in an experimental rocket? No! Leave that to the crazy test-pilots - it’s not something that people should be manipulated nor coerced into doing.

Yet that’s exactly the position that people have been put in with this still experimental vaccine - en-mass around the globe. It’s insanity IMO.

10 Likes

alot of currency in the contrived confusion…

Gain of function properties in SARS-Cov-2 signalled BSL4 laboratory origins…ensured virulent transmissability but not mortalites. The virus seemed designed to impact people with low vitamin D levels more severely - but ensuring maximum uptake of the nanotech infested, hyper immune response inducing pathogen producing depopulation injections was and still seems to be the primary objective…

Deaths and injuries from the jabs have been vastly under reported but resistance is growing worldwide…so there is now even more pressure for vaccine passports to bolster a mandate…This is tyranny. But we still have great strength in genuinely united numbers…

1 Like

(Quote from article in post above - edit function not available after a few minutes as of the past 24 hours)

"…Johnson also said it’s critical to ensure that surplus vaccine doses ordered by developed countries such as Canada and the U.K. are shared with low-income countries as quickly as possible…

…“Nobody is safe until everybody is safe,” he said. “What we want the G7 to try to agree to is that instead of vaccinating the whole world by 2024 or 2025, which is … what we’d achieve on the current timetable, we need to get this done by the end of next year, by 2022…”

1 Like

Where are the profits for the Medical Industrial Complex in that? :wink:

4 Likes

Allan Savory explains the difference between Science and Academia, and why we have to break free from our ingrained ways of thinking

Less than 2 minutes

6 Likes

Cover up partly has been from researchers themselves - as concern over lab leak would be a ThreeMileIsland/Chernobyl/Fukushima like event that would cut their funding and drive up regulation of their research.

2 Likes

These are what we call Educated idiots :joy:

3 Likes

Do you reckon educated idiots are worse than uneducated ones?

3 Likes

In some ways they most definitely they are yes.

1 Like

I disagree. Although a school certificate can make an idiot more dangerous, given that it opens doors to powerful positions that are not available to the uneducated idiot. A university degree can function as a sort of buffer, but it’s by no means perfect or “idiot proof”.

1 Like

I wasn’t saying all educated people are idiots by the way. Also school and education doesn’t appeal to some people and that’s fine. Who would you rather build your infrastructure the uneducated person with 30 years experience or the fresh out of university student who has never stepped foot on a building site. In today’s environment the student would take precedence over the experience and this just seems a little idiotic to me.

3 Likes