Discussion of Covid-19 information (No holds barred)

Why does google not have 1 story about the thousands of people in London today??

3 Likes

First line of that story is
Update: Stanford University has disavowed the study, saying the author was no longer working for them at the time the study was conducted.

Possibly amended after you posted.

Also in the update:

“The conclusions drawn in this study are still relevant whether Stanford and others acknowledge the scientific data or not.”

3 Likes

Its good to see Dr Vernon Coleman posting videos again. He’s been put under alot of pressure to shut up but thankfully won’t…

1 Like

Stock prices represent (hypothetically) the assets-liabilities of a company in FIAT … and of course they’ve been creating a lot more fiat, hence devaluing it. Further, much of what is printed ends up in the financial sector of the economy … so higher stock prices are to be expected from central bank money extravaganza.

On the other hand, demand destruction from slowed economy will impact all of this too, but will take a lot of time for information to trickle down into company valuation reports. Some companies e.g. Amazon, will be huge winners here.

Why I really came to this thread today:

Former director of US CDC is now CEO of the foundation that funds FACTCHECK. org’s vaccine fact checking program. Roughly 15% of said foundation’s assets are J&J stock. No conflict of interest there.

3 Likes

What fresh hell is this? Self spreading vaccines? No escape from participation in the mRNA gene therapy clinical trials/Democide? Pathogenic priming for all, irrespective of personal choice? The so called next wave is in the post and will make the last year look like the live exercise it was. A highly successful and coordinated international marketing drive for toxic jabs designed by self aggrandizing eugenicists.

Here in the uk you get a sticker, a pat on the back and all the perks of group conformity for being naive enough to line up for a shot. If you’re particularly gullible you can have two. Now it appears anyone can liberally share the misery of their own poor choices with others, The ‘5g’ millimetre wave radiation will help accelerate electroporation, and whilst its interaction with the injectable forms of nano technology may still be reserved for the truly duped - the nano particles are everywhere. Because implanting AI into unsuspecting humans has been on the agenda for some time. Mass produced surgical masks and PCR swabs both provide an efficiently insidious direct delivery system…especially for ‘Morgellons’ - but every little helps - along with that trip to tescos…just add a dash of digestive acid to aid assembly/crystallize nano particles and hey presto activated nanobots can get busy transmitting biometric data…no need for any form of cumbersome consent…

So now we really are all in this shit show together. Just wait till the declaration of a ‘variant’ to blame for the impending immune compromised carnage, and the ‘unvaccinated’ as its source. The answer? Obviously another injection. Boost the poison. Mask up. Reduce respiratory health. More MMW radiation. More lockdowns. More death. Repeat. Until the toll is complete…

A new 5g enabled lampost has been installed outside my home and I live in a city full of post-jab shedders. Some of them were armlocked into it by employers. Some are deeply self satisfied about their decision and still try and promote submission. Many have a false sense of security. Some are oblivious. Aside from those already dead or injured - Some already have regrets. Most dont. Yet. But eventually, everyone will wish that everybody had just said NO. Except of course the billionaire pedophiles remodelling the planet into their own private resort -

Well, one day they will die too - and due to the magnitude of their own evil actions, delusions of grandeur and the total misuse and abuse of power whilst on this particular mortal plane - they have an extremely unenviable journey ahead of them…

“…Self-spreading vaccines - also known as transmissible or self-propagating vaccines - are genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in the target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus. These vaccines could dramatically increase vaccine coverage in human or animal populations without requiring each individual to be inoculated…”
(page 47 of 71 containing, as ever exactly zero good news from the John Hopkins Center for Health Security - formerly known as the Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies…)

https://hawaii.edu/powerkills/GENOCIDE.HTM

1 Like

Billions and billions to fight a virus that kills a few. Meanwhile this

3 Likes

That is horrific and shows what we are doing to the planet. AFAIK Madagascar was about the most bio diverse and rich place on the planet. Or at least up there. This kind of thing should terrify us all into action, it wont though some insane politician will do some insane thing as we will all be distracted from the real danger, once more.

3 Likes

Popular Science ran an article on the self-spreading vaccine as well. Not gonna lie that rather terrifies me. Seems like a lot could go wrong, as in really really wrong, despite most likely the best of intentions.

We could probably pave a lot of road with all those good intentions…

2 Likes

The self spreading, protein spike shedding capacity of these mRNA jabs is really bad news. Personally I cant locate any good intentions in their development. From my perspective, they have been purposefully engineered on behalf of elitist eugenicists to cause maximum damage to the worlds population. And now there is no way to evade their direct impact. Or sustained exposure to the MMW radiation which will be working in conjunction…

That said, the effects of the radiation were already inescapable as the 5g roll out gathered momentum. All the scientists campaigning for cessation were largely ignored and purposefully discredited. Its a familiar pattern…post covid its clearer than ever that the counter narrative is easily dismissed by shouting ‘Heretic’ and ‘Blasphemy’ - though in modern english the term most widely used is ‘Conspiracy theorist’…all the while the highly organised conspiracy practicioners proceed as planned behind the scenes with smugness and apparent impunity…

Regarding climate change, it is difficult to assess how much is due to carbon emissions whilst weaponised weather modification is still underway. From HAARP to cloud seeding to the tsunami inducing detonation of nuclear bombs in between tectonic plates under oceans… We know that agricultural pesticides, industrial chemicals and the rest of the muck associated with ‘progress’ has damaged our environment - and its communities like those in Madagscar who are suffering the most, and soonest. But its not a lone psychopathic politician to blame for providing a distraction… An anomaly would be so much easier to sort out. Its a coordinated effort by an organised minority. And they want to encourage a so called ‘green agenda’ - a hue more descriptive of those who buy into it.

Smart cities and total surveillance will depend upon a MMW irradiating grid. Its like trying to put out a fire with petrol. It has nothing to do with solving the problem of environmental damage and simply furthers elitist control over those of us left after the injectable biological warfare exercises have hit their targets. The stupid georgia guidestones look like crappy corporate car park art though I wish they were as benign… reducing the human population of the earth to half a billion has literally now been written in stone but the formulation of the plans at hand have been being worked on for centuries…

George Carlin once said ‘…scratch any cynic and you’ll find a disappointed idealist’…I can identify with that and was looking for the quote yesterday - found this excerpt from one of his sets… ‘The planet is fine…the people are ******’. Full of gallows humour and even cheered me up for a moment…

1 Like

There is no logic behind all this, unless you start looking at it from a different angle, pure evil.

Elites are Sabatians, nowadays called Satanist.

What would their purpose be? Maybe undo God’s creation?

This would be very bad news ElsieDee, very bad indeed…

1 Like

Satanism has nothing to do with Sabbateanism (Sic!).

https://www.churchofsatan.com

Maybe you should just skip television and the yellow press altogether. Stay in school, kids.

Well, that is highly discussable. Sabbateans are not true jews, just like the Jesuits are not true Catholics.

Anyway that is a lengthy discussion and it will get you deep down into the rabbit hole of divide and conquer.

If anyone wants to go deep into it, I would advise to get informed and to watch some of David Icke’s related videos.

Satanists typically don’t even believe in god, either. Much less try to undo anything a mythical being creates.

1 Like

Of course they do, they just worship the bad guy instead of the good guy.

No. Satanists are typically atheists who use the idea of Satan as a metaphor and satire.

1 Like

I agree with you. And really appreciate your informed perspective. But in terms of sources I consider Icke a total shill and he really makes my skin crawl - he weaves in so much elitist ideology into his presentations and has confused real debates about their organisational structures babbling about reptiles and alien overlords - which fits in very neatly with much of the elitist folklore of having descended from a ‘superior race’ of extra terrestrials…

1 Like

No they are theists. Atheists don’t believe in anything not God, not Satan.

1 Like

From Sascha’s source on Satanism:

"Contemporary religious practice of Satanism began with the founding of the atheistic Church of Satan in America in 1966, "

Additionally, the Satanic Temple makes it very clear on their website that they dont believe in a literal god or satan.

2 Likes

You could very well be right about certain things that David Icke talks about, until proven wrong :yum:

He was a full-blown conspiracy theorist back in the 90’s and on, ridiculed and laughed at. Unfortunately he has been proven to be right on the mayority of his conspiracy theories.

In the end we think alike and most likely you’ll have some other good sources that I am not familiar with yet. Thanks for the posts, really think it is good that people have the gutts to speak out loud. This is very necessary.

1 Like