Discussion of Covid-19 information (No holds barred)

Wait till you have the second shot

1 Like

Even though the vast majority will have mild to no symptoms?

The symptoms the vaccinated should be aware of and which could indicate that there is a risk of blood clots:

Severe headache.
Severe abdominal pain
A leg feels cold.
Suddenly and unexpected pain in some part of the body.
Hard to breathe.
Paralysis in one side of the body.

It seems that the simple logic of cost-benefit analysis has disappeared. The first thing that covid has killed is rationality.

4 Likes

Because we live in a world where any problem that people see is met with a demand that the government must do something. If the only things the government can do are things which will do more harm than good, then that’s what they will do because all that matters to them (and to their political survival) is that they appease the people’s demand that they must do something. I don’t think this started with Covid.

Am I wrong in assume these % figures are based on deaths over the whole population. I ask because these rates are way lower than typical flu figures.

I think in most countries nobody is obligated to take a vaccine, so everybody has a choice to take a vaccine or not.
And AstraZeneca (it is now called Vaxzevria, I wonder why) isn’t allowed at the moment in France, Germany, The Netherland,… in age below 55 or 60, to prevent that blood clot risk, which seems rare.

Those figures are for age brackets up to 70 years old. Most deaths for Covid are over 70s so I think that is probably why these stats are so much lower than flu deaths.

That is not what I asked. What is the figure(s) used to determine the %age. Is it total population or those tested positive. (broken into age groups obviously)

Even the flu kills much greater %age of people who contract the flu, even when you consider the skew of over 70’s being something like 50% of all virus deaths

Of course. When considering an action such as mass vaccination, any calculation has to take this population into account.

1 Like

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1415896/climate-fear-handling-pandemic-experts-jobs-lost-families-threats/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I thought science encouraged debate.

1 Like

Nope. Virus rates should only include those who have had it (or suspected of having it) and vaccination rates include those who have been vaccinated. Otherwise it yields inaccurate results. For instance by your method then a particular vaccine should include the whole population which includes those who were vaccinated by other vaccines. Why not compare figures against the whole world.

Thanks now I will bow out of this since I know the methods of argumentation.

30 hours after the vaccine, I no longer have any side effects and I feel normal. :dragon:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

So you are guaranteed not to spread the virus?

Of course no, the fact that there are antibodies in your blood does not prevent infection, it just reduces the time during which you will be sick and contagious to others.

I continue to wear a mask and social distance…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

More false positives. More lockdowns. Here we go again :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Response

The answer to your question is 596 deaths involving COVID-19 has been registered where there was no pre-existing medical condition between March 2020 and January 2021 (including).

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-202100160626/

Published March 31, 2021 Dr Mike Yeadon, former CSO and VP, Allergy and Respiratory Research Head with Pfizer Global R&D and co-Founder of Ziarco Pharma Ltd, talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab

April 7, 2021 — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century…"

His main points included:

1. There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

2. Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

3. Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.

4. Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

5. Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

6. Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

7. The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “ fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms .”

…Dr. Yeadon began identifying himself as merely a “boring guy” who went “to work for a big drug company … listening to the main national broadcast and reading the broad sheet newspapers.”

Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

“Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some ‘top-up’ vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants.

“Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong.”

I agree with Dr Mike Yeadon – alarm bells sounded for me too when Geert Vanden Bossche declared yet more vaccines as the solution to the imminent threat of ‘new variants’ arising from the ranks of the vaccinated…

Accelerated hyper immune responses were proven in the SARS vaccine animal tests – pathogenic priming resulted in mass fatalities upon re-exposure to the virus.

Never mind the nanobots -The so called ‘third wave’ in the pipeline wont be due to insignificantly altered ‘variants’ – but mass participation in the novel mRNA gene therapy clinical trials…its a raw deal when compliance is awarded with nothing but a far greater risk to health…

We’re under siege and qualify for protection under the Biological Weapons Convention - but apparently its become chip paper - ignored along with the Nuremberg Code…Scientific experimentation with biological weaponry on the global population is being normalised - and coercive measures, once deemed illegal for medical procedures, are now fitted as standard and gaining further traction with the proposed ‘Covid Passports’. At least for the time being theyre only for pubs and package holidays and its still possible to opt out/remain in the control group - rejectng a potentially lethal shot in the arm courtesy of deranged DAVOS affiliated eugenicists…

"March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation…”

But the science is clear we are told. The trouble is which expert should we believe and why

Science is never clear, you always have advocates on both sides.
The issue is the prevailing hyped opinion will receive more press and the other view is shunned.