Gotta be honest, I find that video quite toe-curling. Although that could well be a reflection on the fact I’m not the target audience.
Also (bearing in mind I don’t know anything about this business other than what is on their website, so please just read this as that) I think this would raise a bit of a flag for me:
… get a winning content strategy developed uniquely for your business for only $100 !
These kinds of claims and prices would say to me that either:
- They value quantity of clients, over quality of work
- They are just going to give you a boilerplate ‘content strategy’ without understanding your product
- They are blackhatting
- They are running a massive loss-leader and therefore I’d worry about sustainability, or what they are concealing
- They tend to cater for very simple, small businesses, at an entry level
- They don’t know what they are doing
Again, I could be misjudging them, but then again they are in the business of marketing so their first job is to market themselves, so I feel it is fair to a bit judgemental in that regard.