Desktop Wallpapers

OH Alright, I have not tried Inkscape yet, I will install it and take a look.

3 Likes

Here is a clean inkscape svg extracted from the style-guide pdf. You can independently modify
the fill and stroke/outline colors and line weight. As a default I made everything black and set the line thickness to zero.

safenetwork-logo-maidsafe-orig

5 Likes

Thank you @jlpell, I hope this helps.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find/match the fonts used in the stock logo svg either, so I just rebuilt it using Work Sans and Roboto Light from the google font repository. It also seemed like the nodes logo was misaligned in a few places so I fixed that too. If someone knows where the original fonts are, please share the location, however there are a bunch of others besides the unknown original and Work Sans that look good too… Roboto Light was close enough for me for “Network”, and it is in the style guide.

realigned-safenetwork-logo--worksans-roboto

The standard fonts can be tweaked with added stroke outlines and smoothing in various ways to make it look more like the original.
realigned-safenetwork-logo--worksans-roboto-ink
For some reason Firefox doesn’t render the svg the same way as inkscape does on my computer. This is a png of what I’m seeing offline.

realigned-safenetwork-logo--worksans-roboto

CC BY-SA 4.0

3 Likes

New one from a suggestion by @riddim, in 2 versions.

Version a.

14 Likes

Version b.

9 Likes

Haha - a combination of Northern lights and ‘to the moon’ :joy::ok_hand: I didn’t think of that but it’s superb! XD

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

hmmm - maybe with a smaller S this looks more like a moon-coin and even better :thinking:

How about, like this one?

4 Likes

New version with a darker SafeCoin icon

5 Likes

11 Likes

Really clean and sharp looking. I like it!!

1 Like

This one takes the cake for me

1 Like

5 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

You’re a wallpaper machine @SalvorinFex !

9 Likes