Cyber • Fund Public Placement

I’ve opened an account on their forum, but I can’t open a new topic. Seems like I’m not allowed.

@Blindsite2k @Onaka @19eddyjohn75 - We will use “Discover Opportunities” instead of crap :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

For me it will always be this:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I like the improvements you made on cyber.fund

• Coins have their own page on cyber.fund
    -,You can improve Coin’s page on Github

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

To create post in our forum you need to:

1. Look 5 topics
  2. Read 30 posts

If you have any question you can write here, and I’ll be glad to help you)

Update: August 19, 2015 - cyber•Fund Release the Portrait

Hi guys!

Recently we released 3 new features:

Radar

Allow you to see upcoming crowdsales into meaningful blockchain or consensus based projects.

Hash like it. Who is he? He was born as first cat with dream to use bitcoins.

#Portfolio

Allow you to socially track you blockchain investment portfolio in one convenient place.

We are beta testing now! So need any feedback.

Portfolio feature for public accounts is free forever. For private accounts it is free only while in beta.
PM me your Skype! I’d love to hangout with you about your experience!

#Profile
Just let you publish your addresses with some meaningful data

Look what guys are doing with cyber•Fund :slight_smile: That is like Github, but for new kind of money!

2 Likes

New Updates at the TOP
October 06, 2015 - cyber•Fund Release Real Time Portfolio Tracker

Profile feature looks great.

But I cannot help thinking that it would be better as a program on the users PC rather than the data kept on your servers. The reason being a reluctance to give a person/site/whatever a complete list of ones assets. (I only have one, so not talking of myself). It affords the ABCs one port of call (with a warrant) to gather the details of the assets of many people.

I did note a spelling error on the page you linked (blcokchain - search for it :slight_smile: )

1 Like

If it had ads it couldn’t be trusted, and it would be immediatly obvious.

1 Like

Hi! We also don’t like services for which we should to trust.
But we need to start from somewhere…
SAFE Network do not fly yet :frowning: But we cannot sit and wait when proper technology stack arrive.
We are building this service as Github analog, but for a new generation values. And social interactions are important. How do you imagine such a service in a standalone desktop app without servers? Probably we’ll move some critical logic to ethereum contracts. But at this point of time we have what you see.
Thanks for typo…

Say for your current setup, you have the server upload a file of addresses, it does the profile features, while the person is logged on and then discards the file on log out (Data kept in session memory, not as separate file)

While not perfect because it requires trust that the server discards the information. But at least you know that your server’s database is not a wealth of information if the ABC’s come a calling with a warrant for joe blows public addresses. At least more people will believe you discard the addresses because it doesn’t know them until you upload them each log in

I dunno, maybe too much work and enough people will not care less that their portfolio details is stored in a database that can be revealed with a warrant.

[EDIT: at the very least you should encrypt the addresses so that only when the person logs on can they be decrypted with their password, and thus make the stored address less use to the ABCs, they have to spend valuable time to attempt to decrypt them. But not keeping the addresses in a database is better. In AU there is at least a total of 250,000 requests for internet data (AU servers & ISPs) each year and growing. Unknown amount for spy agencies requests]

Thanks for an answer. Your main concern is about public addresses. We are going to implement backend using Ethereum contracts and that is. You’ll just use it, addresses will be either public or decrypted. And there no need to trust us. But I suppose we’ll do it in while.

Not so much singularly, but the person’s total portfolio in a packaged deal when someone from the ABCs wants to know what they maybe are “hiding” (tax, divorce settlements, or whatever they think up). In AU they really don’t have to for crime, it could be an officer wants to know how much someone has (while tech illegal, the officers only get re-educated on the law)

Its more about its my privacy and I decide to whom I share it with, rather than the current situation in AU that its all the government’s business too and they will get it if they want. As I said I only have 2 addresses so I am only thinking of those who prefer privacy over features.

I’ve always been happy with the info from coinmarket and that has just the one add at the top…

No need for them ever! Its how we end up with puppet media and puppet government and useless rule by wealth. In any medium that takes ads their is a conflict of intetest that turns the customer into the product, it becomes a fraud.

ever! ? I cant make your reply work with coinmarketcap. I hope the team there do not go off and do other days jobs in the day to pay for the site and then go home and maintain the site at night so I can access their site for free, I would rather they worked just on the site or another new venture and maybe put another add at the bottom to keep them going… I quite often use the link to coin telegraph at the top, I think I also sometimes watch it when I’m on conf calls. I know what you mean with other sites though and that can be obvious, like a review of sheds rating a shed 10 stars and then someone is advertising that shed on the site who is paying the site creator, yep, that’s all bad. Over hear in blighty we have some very good TV & Radio channels that are mostly funded by advertising and they can be a really good source of media. Channel 4 / Quest / Capital .

With the US as an example they don’t stay good and the next thing you’ve elected a Nixon and a trio of Bushes and you’re facing collapse, and even your medicine is just marketing fluff with indemnified vaccine companies pushing puppets and puppet made law all because of puppet media. Only place a media outfit should ever take money from is its legitimate end users in a blinded proportional way. SAFE has a model to get around needing ads or subscriptions.

It’s almost an art to see how you can make every thread about these things. You’ve made your points in probably every single thread you contribute to, maybe you can let the discussion flow more naturally without mentioning this over and over.

1 Like

oh sheeesh America, OK yep, you win. Those medical adds are unbelievable.

1 Like

Great site. I particularily like seeing other people’s cryptocurrency portfolios and how they are investing.

2 Likes