Crypto Vigilante -> 21st of June New Pick

Is Jeff Berwick referring to MAID as his next pick?? We’ll know on the 21st of June.

Minute 53:

5 Likes

He’s aware so :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

You have your ways of getting thru to famous people Nigel, so indeed :crossed_fingers:t2::wink:!!

Jeff Berwick: “It is gone change the entire game”

3 Likes

It definitely will! It’s been awhile since I tuned into him I’ll have to check it out.

4 Likes

I am not aware of any project that is going to change the entire game as much as The Safe Network :sunglasses:

7 Likes

A working safe network will mean that we are playing on a rugby pitch instead of kicking a heavy ball at a wall a few feet in front of our faces and trying to convince the other kids that our particular ball and our particular wall is the place to be.

2 Likes

Would be amazing if it was!

Prob won’t be though

2 Likes

Is there something in that video that I missed that would have given any kind of indication?

1 Like

Jeff is talking about the next big thing as from 52m45s, no indication this will be The Safe Network.

2 Likes

Only if he is the one we suspect has been accumulating maid the past few months.

4 Likes

Anyone actually subscribed to this? Was wondering what the pick will be

Sorry for the ignorance but who is this guy?

He got famous as The Dollar Vigilante. YouTube financial / political commentary basically I think, with stock / precious metals / crypto newsletters people can pay a fortune to subscribe to. He also runs an annual anarchist convention.

So if Maid is his pick its going to bring a load of attention. I’ll get my fingers crossed then.

When does he make his announcements?

1 Like

A big boat load, and a lot of money id say since he’s got a very good history of making picks that went up a huge amount.

He also loves privacy tech so who knows, but like someone else said it’s probably pretty unlikely

We can always hope anyway at least we will know by tomorrow morning if he realy knows what he is doing and has picked Maid!!

3 Likes

Either way, when he sees what we’re about to do with DBCs he’ll wish he was on the train earlier!

11 Likes

The pick was not MAID.

2 Likes

Boo and likewise hoo. Status: disconsolate

1 Like

What was it then? just curious.