Crowd funded projects / apps for SAFE

in regards to n99 have posted dev update // roadmap every month Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators - #248 by we_advance [with the exception of last month due to next of kin life threatening illness] Not a developer myself, more time than expected has been spent specifying the required functionality to enable efficient development and achieve optimum capabilities within the limited resources available. I have identified there are things that can be accomplished whilst waiting for SAFEnetwork and have re-planned the project accordingly. Every day has been spent connecting with people and forging networks to support our strategy, bringing quality people on-board step-by-step it has been inspiring;

All projects go through the forming stage and take a while to get everything in place. Progressing into the storming stage without this first step causes issues further down the line. A controlled start and controlled finish are the two key factors in successful projects and I am doing everything possible to ensure n99 is a success.

5 Likes