This is exactly what we need, it is missing some killer features though to be the ultimate DEVICE.
It would have been nice:
- If a Trezor like wallet was included
- If it has NFC/Bluetooth (nice for payment etc)
- If the device itself could function as multisig (yeah unfortunately, you need 2 devices for a 2 out of 3)
- If it had a mini-SIM slot (the SIM could function as sig and be kept in your mobile phone)
- If it had indication lights (Green you received funds)
- If it could memorise old print outs, this is only available through multsig access (so if somebody got your usb, they still can’t access the stored print outs)
- Last but not least, would be nice if you had a full blown Tails Linux, with Maidsafe on it and the device itself serving as authentication for your Maidsafe account. Oooh keee a little James Bond feature would be, that you insert the Mini-SIM and send it a SMS to access your Maidsafe account.
Maybe the whole device should just be a conduit, so if you loose it your family/friends could bring back the piece of the puzzle together to form your account.
Yeah I know that I’m a dreamer, but maybe one day this device will be real…