Could a Mod or high up help me?

Please check my credentials. I firmly believe I meet the criteria for a Trust Level 1 person. Anyway, by reading another thread, I got the link to get to the login part of TL1 to participate. It asked me to set my IP, which I did, and asked me to write down or remember some lengthy pw… and that was it.

There was no “next” button, no ‘pop up’ box after I set my IP. I couldn’t do anything. I shut down my chrome browser and tried again. Same result.

To be fair to your project, for other security reasons, I have 3rd party cookies disabled, WebGl disabled and WebRTc (or something) disabled. If I need to adjust this, please inform me. And please provide the link to me again. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Yes, you are TL1. Have you downloaded and installed SAFE Browser yet? If so:

Step 1: log onto the forum using your usual web browser, e.g. Chrome
Step 2: go here https://invite.maidsafe.net and click on the icon
Step 3: select Alpha 2
Step 4: select update IP (if the two IP addresses shown are identical you can skip this step)
Step 5: click on the clipboard icon to copy the invite code
Step 6: start SAFE Browser and follow the steps to create an account. When asked, paste in the invite code

Doesn’t have to be in that order necessarily, but that should work.

5 Likes

Alright, thank you. That worked. I did not have the SAFE Browser.

I’m in. Is there any way I could talk to a mod in private? If so, how?
Thanks

Just use the Private Message facility. Click on the avatar of the person you want to contact, then select Message.

Edit: I should probably add that it’s best to contact the mods rather than the developers as they are very busy and you could be a while waiting for a reply.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.