Contribute an article to Seeking Alpha?

I see that Seeking Alpha (big stock platform) is also covering cryptocurrencies. It has a page for Maidsafe MaidSafe Coin USD (MAID-USD) Stock Price Today, Quote & News | Seeking Alpha
At the moment it has no articles yet, other cryptos have. But is has a few followers :wink:

On Seeking Alpha you can contribute articles yourself, you can even make some money with it if you want.

So, is there somebody who would like to contribute an article to Seeking Alpha? Iā€™m not the best (english) writer out there, but I see other people on this forum writing a lot and really well.

Maybe @Maidsafe can write some blog there as well.

6 Likes

Well, finally MAID is being mentioned in an article on Seeking Alpha. Itā€™s not much, but better than nothing.
Also a big increase in followers +25%!!

from 8 to 10 :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™d give it a crack but I do not know much about trading and that sort of thing. Good pick up though. Maybe for someone else?

1 Like

Yes, normally itā€™s often about trading, dividends, Price-Earning ratio etc. But for crypto this is not the case of course (except the trading).
Some other new guy wrote in december an article about blockchains and that article got labeled as ā€œeditorsā€™ pickā€.

Unfortunately he published it as a paid articleā€¦

But it seems they like articles with a different approach.
So I think there is room and an audience for an article about the SAFE Network or web decentralization in general, with some blokchain project links(to get the article listed there as well :wink:)

The good thing about Seeking Alpha is that other newssites often point to SA articles.