Community Marketing Fund (CLOSED)

Total as of April 28, 2023:

• 10000 PDC
  • 32 164,64 eMAID

Hello friends,

in this topic you will find a report on the Community Marketing Fund that I keep. You can make suggestions on how to spend this money.

As of August 10, 2020:

This is the last Statement from Brave:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

10 Likes

Save this money you will need it later. :racehorse:

1 Like

As you can see, the money has been accumulating for 3 years. Everyone can make suggestions on how to spend it because they are for the community. :dragon:

5 Likes

Hello friends,

here is the money received for the last month:

Total as of September 9, 2020:

6 Likes

We received an anonymous donation of 10000 MAID and 10000 PDC!

BIG :thankyou: to the anonymous donor!

10 Likes

Hello friends,

Total as of October 11, 2020:

12 Likes

Hello friends,

Total as of November 9, 2020:

9 Likes

Amazing donations! Kudos to the donator(s).

7 Likes

I noticed OMNI was recently listed on bkex exhange. I have no idea of this listing costs but it might be small enough for this fund to afford? Get more access to large Mandarin-speaking user base?

4 Likes

Sounds like an interesting idea. How about you write to them as a representative of our community and ask for a price? Then, if the money is enough, we will launch a poll to find out what the community wants :dragon:

3 Likes

The BigPayDay passed and we got more Hex! The fund has a total of 85067 Hex now! (308,45 $ at today’s price) :dragon:

4 Likes

Could potentially grow to be a sizable amount in the next year or so, thanks for the hex set up @Dimitar here’s hoping for some price appreciation :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks! We need to thank everyone who donated their free Hex for the Safe marketing!

:thankyou:

5 Likes

Hello friends,

From Brave Hex
+ 3.13 Euro 674 Hex

Total as of December 9, 2020:

• 148.31 EUR
  • 85741 HEX
  • 10000 PDC
  • 10000 MAID
7 Likes

We received an anonymous donation of 200 MAID!

BIG :thankyou: to the anonymous donor!

10 Likes

Im playing with a very small % of my very modest holdings.

Actually a better accumulation strategy might be for a decent sized group of us to chip in 50 MAID each to the Community Marketing Fund.

MODS: Can we get the donation addresses for this fund as a sticky?

4 Likes

If a 100 of us donated 10k MAID we could list on binance :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The funny thing nowadays is, you don’t need that bag of money anymore to get listed on a big exchange. They start to list now the popular uniswap coins. So we just need the erc20 token and some heavy trading

5 Likes

Yeah, but we don’t have an erc20 token, and binance fees actually go into marketing and rewards for the coin to get the volume going. So for us it’s a win win win, big exchange, fiat ramps, liquidity, marketing.

Right now this decentralised revolution is centralised to Bittrex.

I would donate into a 1 million MAID binance fund :slight_smile: The forum raised 20 mil in a few hours. We could totally do a million, before the prices get too high!

3 Likes