Community Marketing Fund (CLOSED)

Maid on binance?sound huge

2 Likes

I added the address in the OP :dragon:

:jeremy:

4 Likes

This the 1 Million MAID for binance address?

1 Like

Anyone can submit a proposal and a poll on what to spend the raised money (must be related to marketing). Please post a separate topic for this proposal :dragon:

1 Like

Maybe start a thread asking for pledges, to see interest and if its doable.
1 mill maid is alot, and I reckon ppl would feel safer if it was controlled by David.
As much as I trust many here, Iā€™ve learnt the hard way in life, better to keep things out of temptations way than run the risk.

If we got so far as to guarantee the pledges, we could then involve David just to guard the fund while we organised with binance.

3 Likes

To be fair Binance would need to talk to MaidSafe team anyway

6 Likes

So now here is a reason for you anti-freedom-loving-Trump-haters to want Trump to win; I placed a nice little bet on him, if he wins, I will donate some more :slight_smile: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

A something and something something are something parted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Go big or go home :slight_smile: I have everything I need. Would be a bonus.

I went all the way through the Binance app to see if there was anything I could help pre-populate. It is beyond intense! Over 10 pages long, has to be submitted by the CEO/Founder, must receive sign off from all directors, and a bunch of other requirements that would necessitate consulting legal counsel. Thatā€™s not to talk of investment in relationship-building with the exchange + MaidSafe would need a corporate account + Binance is more amenable to projects that also/first list on their DEX. Getting listed on Binance is not for the faint of heart (or at least less-well connected), thatā€™s for sureā€¦

9 Likes

Itā€™s not real Dex if someone decides if you can list. UniSwap is a real Dex, I didnā€™t ask anyone when I listed the PDC token there. :dragon:

1 Like

I thought we were talking about getting listed in the dex all the time, thats what costs 1000bnb (99000 maid).

Alot cheaper also.

Getting listed on Binance DEX is also a heavily involved process. https://community.binance.org/topic/18/guidelines-on-how-to-list-your-token-on-binance-dex

My thinking is quickly becoming this: listing MAID on the larger or at least more reputable exchanges will require at least one dedicated resource. Iā€™m going to look through the exchanges that were shortlisted earlier this year for the Marketing Initiatives proposal to see how arduous the various apps will be to fill.

7 Likes

The marketing fund hold Hex. There is an anonymous proposal this Hex to be sold. Please vote:

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

I donā€™t know if thats only me, but the question seems not clear.

Iā€™m sorry, is that clearer: The marketing fund hold Hex. There is a proposal this Hex to be sold.

1 Like

Its very nice to see you honour your word with regard to the community deciding what to do with the fund.

In my mind, the hex fund would not exist if it were not for you, can we have a third option, to leave it up to you? As that would be my choice, certainly for now anyway.

5 Likes

Of course.

You know I keep the fund because no one else wants it, right? I can transfer it immediately to another person if he wants to do this job.

The marketing fund hold Hex. There is an anonymous proposal this Hex to be sold. Please vote:

• No
  • Yes
  • Leave it up to the people holding the fund
0 voters
1 Like

Btw. if those HEX are staked, its good bet IMO. If those are are just sitting in a wallet, better turn them into some other coin or stake them?