Coinfolio - by SAFE-FS

Howdy Will, any luck tracking this down, at all?

Just wondering.

I still can’t replicate any issues

Everything’s been working fine in all my tests, I have a tab open on my phone with it, working well for the past few months

Even when I update my balances it continues to work. I even have MaidSafeCoin listed in mine

Any information you can send me about your problem would really help

Okay, just opened a totally new session in a browser that hadn’t open the page before.
Just added 1000 maid tokens:

Still showed that $undefined right before the $0.00 popped in.

Next, I created a new name for a profile and again added 1000 maid tokens:

Again showed the $undefined just for a split second, before the $0.00 showed up.

This is happening in several browsers in the same fashion.

I also just added some BTC to my new named account and it shows this now:

Browsers tested: Edge, IE, Chrome, Brave, Opera, Firefox, Waterfox, and Vivaldi.

Thanks for that, am able to replicate now.

Looks like MaidSafeCoin is simply not working from Coinmarketcap APIs anymore, even when you try to type it into the custom fields it doesn’t register any such token exists

Looks like they were pulling from Bittrex.

We might have to wait for them to fix things before that part of coinfolio works again. Or perhaps I can use a different website API.

Will look into that, thanks for breaking it down. And I guess MaidSafeCoin actually wasn’t registering in mine, now that I look closer.

2 Likes

@SalvorinFex or anyone else using this,

for now you can feel free to add in MaidSafeCoin as a custom field and put $0.36 as the value and update it as you like.

I’ve been doing that for now in the meantime while I figure out what’s happening with Coinmarketcap system

for a quick and dirty fix you could just pull maid/btc from polo with

[since i use python ofc python example :wink: ]

requests.get(‘https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker’).json()[‘BTC_MAID’]['last’]

and btc/usd from coindesk as

requests.get(‘http://api.coindesk.com/v1/bpi/currentprice/EURO.json’).json()[‘bpi’][‘USD’]['rate’]

or just use the value you already know anyway

their rest apis are pretty simple structured … =)

1 Like

thx, MAID is hard coded into the front anyway so we would have to go with something like this

1 Like