Cockroach DB - familiar design

This is very tangental to maidsafe. However, I thought some of you would find it interesting.

Cockroach DB is an interesting project. Specifically, their data replication model: Scaling Raft

Their consensus group structure reminds me a lot of how vaults work. The main difference is that nodes are trusted in Cockroach, so everything is much easier.

1 Like

Okay, I clicked on the link just to check out the logo.
Spoiler: it’s very crude (no high-res antennae) not disgusting at all. I am disappointed.

I made a spider (a jumping spider) logo for a product years ago. Some people were freaked out by it. I love jumping spiders, they’re cool, like miniature tarantula’s with zebra stripes and about eight eyes, and, and, they jump! Its great to watch them stalk a fly from one side of a room to the other :smile:

Not freaky though, cuddly:

2 Likes

Nicely done! Reminds me of one of my favourite articles of the always funny David Thorne trying to pay an overdue bill with a drawing of a spider! loL!

2 Likes

Mine must be worth thousands!

1 Like

Its good working with Cockroach DB.As it comes with many features that makes it perfect for any user who want to get started with Cockroach DB.Im learning it.Thank you for sharing .