Citizen Four - watch on C4 catch up

You can watch the excellent Oscar winning Snowden documentary - lots of gripping “in the room” footage - on channel4.com until 3rd March:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/citizenfour

4 Likes

Some people have suggested that Snowden is a limited hangout.

“A limited hangout, or partial hangout, is a public relations or propaganda technique that involves the release of previously hidden information in order to prevent a greater exposure of more important details.” – Limited hangout - Wikipedia

I don’t know. Better to make SAFEnet a complete spy grid, to render those amateurish NSA snooping efforts ob-so-lete. :slight_smile: Seriously though, I would want voluntary surveillance by AI control so that I would be 100% safe. Ha ha.

Oh, you mean by Artificial Intelligence. I thought for a moment you might mean by @Al_Kafir!

1 Like

Lol…so did I…good job I didn’t just go ahead and lend it my whole-hearted support…lol

Lol, yes artificial intelligence. A distributed AI without centralized control. Similar to a communication protocol such as TCP/IP except of course on a much higher level of functionality. TCP/IP is voluntary.