Choosing a banner for r/safenetwork

You’re right. Mobile version = #4. Desktop version = #2

Why not Have SAFE Network + the Logo + Safe Access For Everyone all together on top of the banner graphic, then it’s all connected and user knows what they are “buying” in to… ?

the top one gets my vote, great work!

Thanks @rreive ! I’ve made some changes to the banner. In the old version the logo is squished so I’ve changed the logo to its normal size. I’ve also made the letters representing SAFE bold in the Secure Access For Everyone text. Do you think it looks good? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think now you have made the initial letters bold putting the ‘Secure Access for Everyone’ text underneath the logo would make it look more balanced while still being clear what SAFE stands for.

Design eh? You ask 1,000 people and you get 1,000 different opinions back!

Yes, I agree! But I only have this space to work with to make it look good on most monitors:

Oh I see. I hadn’t understood the restrictions. How about shifting it over to the right like this? (E

xcuse the rubbish Gimpery)

1 Like

Here you go! The background lighting in #2 is a bit too much I think. I’ll try to make it look better later today. What do you think?

2 Likes

Promising. it definitely looks better with the text moved away. I think the ‘Secure Access …’ can be a little less backlit than the logo so that the eye is drawn to the logo first then the text and I prefer the lighter background personally. I’m no designer though.

1 Like

I totally agree. I think this one looks much better.

4 Likes

Hey everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

The poll is now closed and by looking at the results, it’s clear that most community members prefer Design #4 (68% of the votes are for Design #4).

Congratulations to @Arcturus for winning the poll :tada:

Now we need to agree on which variation of Design #4 to use. Here are a few variations made by @Arcturus:

Variation #1

Variation #2

Variation #3

Variation #4

Variation #5

Variation #6

Please vote in this poll to let us know which variation of Design #4 you prefer:

• Variation #1
  • Variation #2
  • Variation #3
  • Variation #4
  • Variation #5
  • Variation #6

0 voters

Once we agree on a variation of Design #4, we can still make some minor tweaks to make sure it looks good on many screen sizes and at many zoom levels.

2 Likes

Keep voting for your favorite designs :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is a wallpaper for you all!

5 Likes

What is the difference between 6 and 3 ?

It seems they are the same? if that is the case then the 3/6 variation its tied in voting for 1st with Variation 4… hmmm

1 - 3 have a darker background than 4 - 6.

Must be the bad lighting on the Ubuntu/iMAC combo …lol thanks :slight_smile:

The poll above is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted!

It looks like most community members prefer Variation #4 (38% of the votes are for Variation #4). We’ve now added this image as the banner of r/safenetwork:

This version seems to look good on many screen sizes and at many zoom levels. If you think it could look better on your screen, feel free to let us know and we can try to make changes to make it look better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like