China and safecoin

… I would imagine not… different propositions, different leaders… but where MS goes other’s can surely follow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, there were not in this deal anyway. It is a lot of work and paperwork for a coin on this exchange. It requires quite a bit of formalities, like company stamps and some payments and checks etc.

I would hope this though paves the way though, or at least gives these projects a bit stability as we are more resourced and can look at such help as we move on. At the moment though we are in full roll out / resourcing mode with some other things that we are working on and think will also help.

9 Likes

People always go on about how bitcoin will be more useful in developing countries than in Europe and the US where people trust their banks and governments with money (don’t laugh) and I think that’s true. So don’t get me wrong, I think there is massive potential for Safe in the West, identity theft is after all a $50B a year problem in the US alone (larger than the theft of any asset including cars), but is there a country in the world where there will be higher demand for what the SafeNetwork provides than China?

6 Likes

Your hope =/= reality. As a forum owner of Coins 2.0 and descentralizated aplications like the Safe Network, I can tell you that from 1 year ago to now, more than a half of maidsafe holders left it.

Why? hype, too much hype by community and weekly update. The proximity of release, betas, alphas and MVPs…

The last movement that makes that a lot of people left was the big theft on crypto world. Getting something that should not exist and sell it, is, by far disappointing. My the way, you are saying that you don’t have money to keep developing and sell 24M don’t will get you out to be poor. The second it that the developen need a lot of time to keep coding and trying to release something.

two bad news when you don’t have the MVP programmed to february.[quote=“dirvine, post:19, topic:9847”]
Adding a section of the world that represents the largest visitor % of this forum also makes sense.
[/quote]

Maybe you will need to prove it, because only you or few people have access to analytics, anyway, you did a mistake, they can join at poloniex too. If any chinese person wants to buy, he will buy it, dont cheat maidsafe community.

Okey, add as many exchanges as you want, but why you need the 24M maidsafescoins? There is no relation between both arguments.

We will continue with the roll out own unilateral plans and further supporting the project as we roll out another few ideas(We don’t have enought unfinished ideas) and updates to how we all work together, also though with more innovation and importantly releases.

Maidsafe Team looks more than a Forex team than a programmer team. Every thursday pumps and dumps, communications, expectations, and devs getting out the project every month.

Dont listen only maidsafe lovers, the people that left maidsafe have a lot to tell you. As a exMaidsafe lover, we were eating the cock beetwen us, but now, I can see how the are eating it beetwen them and It is no beauty.

Is not only to you, is for all maidsafe team.

1 Like

You made your point about not liking the use of 24 million coins in several topics. The point is made (and welcome) but be aware of opinion spamming.

4 Likes

You sold all your MaidSafeCoin on June 4th recently, what is your interest to keep bugging the Safe Team anyway?

Please, be on topic. Dont try to start a dispute.

I have a lot of friends that have his money invested here. I like the idea’s project, not the current status.

@polpolrene The information was 100% necessary to answer Irvine and happebeing post because he told that Maisafe needs to atract people. If it is not true, you can edit it and clean spamming.

It´s not for the fundamentals behind Safe network, it´s just because your forum is irrelevant in all aspects and it doesn´t contribute with good information to the users that decide to leave it looking for better places to inform themselves.
Even you have created multinicks in your forum as, for instance, user johnlu to create a more diverse atmosphere and cover the fact that you are almost alone in your own forum.

It is obvious you come here trying to win notoriety just because a desperate try of get visits to your own forum and your new strategy is as follows: Tarnish the name of Maidsafe and the Safe Network being disrespectful if needed and make all the noise possible while possible.

3 Likes

It’s a free world if you don’t like it here go elsewhere.
Harping on about your grievances is going to change nothing.

I’d like to know how you get this conclussion. But I think it’s just worthless to discuss this with a “nenupipis”, isn’t it?

Let’s keep on-topic please. Thank you.

1 Like

Sure. But please, say this also to people who tend to attack to other people only with prejudges and based on nothing. Nobody says nothing when a maidsafe fanboy dumps rubbish on others.

I have to say that I’m not against Maidsafe, I’m always taking part on every test net. I don’t know why this crazy fanboy is fooling around with me. Well, better to ignore him… I’ll stick to the topic. Sorry.

i think it’s awesome people in china get more chances to get aware of this project :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This was from previous stats that I do not have special access to. I believe it may have been @polpolrene or somebody that posted it, I am not a mod or admin. It was a forum post showing largest % was from China which was over 35% IIRC.

As for the rest of your post, it’s your opinion and you are very welcome to it, all of it :wink: ,

10 Likes

So… the timing of “sell the extr generated coins in IMO” and this exchange adding trades with MAID makes me thing that we are talking about the same coins. Is in that way?.

I supose that “the extra coins” was a emergency exit after be totally scammed by mastercoin team (i preffer think that maidsafe was scammed and not creating a elaborated mastercoin exit, that sound too much conspiracy becasue the project is still alive), i preffer honesty about that and not saying that was a mistake (i think that the mistake was using mastercoin). I am talking seriously without sarcasm or anything like that. I think that the project is really nice but i feel a comunication problem.

peace

1 Like

No, these were generated during the sale. A manual stop token had to be sent to the blockchain to stop the sale. Mastercoin was out of consensus at the time and nobody knew exactly how much was sold. That’s why there was extra created and also another 900,000 ish left unsold. It really was as simple as that. It may be detailed in the mastercoin post sale discussions that were all published in the open afterwards.

No prob with question, I hope you always get honesty around here.

10 Likes

I just checked all the posts you’ve maid on this forum almost all of them are FUD. Please continue trying to help Marcelv save your short positions. Because the force hitting up maidsafe right now is unstoppable.

5 Likes

that sounds like Appeal to consequences - Wikipedia

thanks for clarification

1 Like

then you are an ignorant.