China and safecoin

probably it will never move as satoshi is probably dead

2 Likes

@HelpMe

So bad i cant say here but please FanBoys have respect for the Investors and the bad decisions made by the Owners of Maidsafe… Its really Sad…

Please explain how as an investor you were hurt at all.

Also, presumably, as an investor, the subsequent price rise since MaidSafe announced the new exchange listing has helped somewhat?

If you are not an investor, but using your wit to trade against the market, that’s a different thing and you have no business blaming anyone when things don’t work out how you hoped.

MaidSafe are doing the best for the project every step of the way - they are quite unique in this in my experience - and this is very much in the interests of all investors.

20 Likes

Amen to that, couldn’t agree more.

8 Likes

I’m interested on this question too.

Do you have any link or source? I try to speak with @polpolrene but he is not confortable speaking with me.

We will very likely sell some coins at least

where - Where it is appropriate at the time
when - When we deem it necessary and safe to do so

I hope you would expect no less, but surely if the coins are increasing in value then everyone except short traders and hateful people etc. should be glad (unless I am missing something) positive progress is being made.

We cannot help all of the people all of the time, but I hope we can always help the folk who want a better world most of the time At least we can try and be aligned that way regardless of any nonsense we need to push through. We will push through anything preventing Privacy, Security and Freedom for all, regardless of personal cost to me in any case.

I am not driven by money you see (few here are), so that makes me dangerous for greedy folk to deal with, I know their weakness already :wink:

I am behind no mask, or pseudonym and am happy to stand as a person with a certain strength of character to defend what I believe is right. Add being Scottish and the greedy manipulators have a wee problem on their hands :smiley:

I think the community expects and deserves no less and nor should they.

35 Likes

Just as you mention my name here, I don’t know why you talk about “not confortable speaking with” me as I answered the question you had over PM (a conversation you started). I can not provide more info than I have. Mods here don’t have any magic ball to answer all your questions. You jump here in this topic wanting people to proof things, talk about “theft”, people cheating the Maidsafe community and more of this. You sent me a PM and when I answer your question you call it “not confortable speaking with me”. I really have no clue why you hang out here smashing negative energies around. And if you do, at least keep your facts right without saying you “try to speak to polpolrene” as if it was hard to contact me and get an answer. I replied to your PM and gave you an answer.

Thanks David. This was already clear from the blog. For those interested:

MaidSafe and project SAFE moving forward

11 Likes

Sorry again David, you have quotes sometimes that makes me so much ROFL. I’m a blues, grunge, rock guy and this is from a rock song that I’m happy to derail uhmmm share here, if I humbly may. :smiley:

4 Likes

I could not help but think of this scene after reading your post. Loved it, bookmarked it!

3 Likes

@dirvine makes me wish I was Scottish .

4 Likes

@Nigel

@dirvine makes me wish I was Scottish

Sometimes (being English, but with Welsh ancestry so not completely lost) I struggle to keep my mouth shut and my face straight :wink:

But yes, our Scottish brothers [edit: and sisters - oops :blush:] have some awesome qualities (I bought two bottles of single malt today for example :wink:).

It’s not often you speak like this David - normally this is evident but almost unspoken, and still powerful. It is great to hear it so loud and clear.

My sense is that things are coming together, the summit in sight, and I feel the energy rising in you and MaidSafe… for Scotland, the world, and all its inhabitants! :joy: We stand together.

Who says this is just another crypto project? I mean, it’s got Scots and ants!

13 Likes

Two years ago when i was on holiday in scotland and visited in Stirling castle a guide told me braveheart is the most inaccurate movie in history :smile:

1 Like

Mel + Hollywood == historical accuracy is purely coincidental

I’m 1/2 Scottish & 1/2 Welsh and 100% Australian, so do you see any conflict. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i guess this means dally and ben closed their short position.

I don’t know dirvine personally, but I know what strength of character looks like, and it looks like Dirvine’s got it.
Love you brother we will meet in this life or the next. Those who confront evil glorify the creator of this world.

MAIDsafe is a tool that will help individuals (like whisteblowers or investigative journalists etc…) manifest righteousness back into our shared reality.

This is a shared reality folks. People claim there is no truth, or truth is what you make it out to be haven’t really experienced this reality this life, and don’t understand they’ve bought into the philosophy of solipsism.

This is a SHARED REALITY; meaning we experience this reality together. It’s each individual’s responsibility to shape reality.

Only the individuals shape reality - Collectivism is the machine minded. Collectivism is the factory made institutionally created “people”. Those that sleep while they’re awake. To participate in the mainstream television headed narrative is to reject reality and truth in it’s entirety. Heed my warning - do not be them…

We’re in the process of taking reality back from those that manifest false reality. Those that claim deception is truth. We’re awake, we will resist and we will enable truth to run it’s course.

6 Likes

Just be thankful its’s ants and no midgies.

4 Likes

Do they even have ants in Scotland?

3 Likes

Yes but we have lots more midgies.

3 Likes

It’s good to see more people being able to more easily protect their value with a coin that can actually frickin’ scale.

Yeah, I’m just here to upvote Lord’s post.

They do now! …,.,.,…,.,.',…

1 Like

http://www.yuanbao.com/project_index/?id=294

second half is in English

8 Likes