Can someone give me a good elevator pitch for the safe network?

If anyone can give me a good elevator pitch for the safe network, I will post it on my stackoverflow request for safenetwork tag and give you credit for it.

7 Likes

Here is something I wrote earlier this week, it’s purpose is to be as basic as possible to attract attention and give focus to the purpose of the project. This maybe just a seed for something that maybe changed or added. But I post this anyway and let @dirvine, the dev team, marketing team and community give it thumbs up, discard or change it before it maybe can get posted in other places. This is just a draft and not a finished text. :grinning:

Main mission

Maidsafe main mission is to create a decentralized data network that allows people freedom of expression, share and store content in a private and secure way without being censored, surveiled or personal information being stolen, or collected without consent.

Basic technical mission

Maidsafe is developing a peer-to-peer decentralized internet with a high focus on

security and privacy, giving users full controll of their personal data.

4 Likes

This one wasn’t bad.

7 Likes

Yep second that, great write up here The ‘Safe Network’ in 90 seconds. Yes, the one featured on Silicon… | by Kevin Cooper | safenetwork | Medium

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I have edited the stackoverflow request to include the elevator pitch.

Credit goes to:

6 Likes

Very nice @folaht, I have upvoted and starred.

2 Likes

For future reference there is also this thread:

https://forum.autonomi.community/t/maidsafe-safenet-canned-marketing-blurbs-ideas-for-everyone-to-use-and-share

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.