Bought MAID In Crowdsale 2014 - What Do I Do Now?

I am with you on some of your partial concern, its a case for me of do I spend $1,000 USD on some coins now and regret it because 2 years from now I can host a few files on the network for people and make the same 1,000 in safecoins in a week. Scarcity promotes interest and I think the SAFE network should find a nice balance there.

Original 2014 paper here if you fancy a read. Some coin stuff in there: Whitepapers/Project-Safe.md at master · maidsafe/Whitepapers · GitHub

Lots has changed since, but the farming and distribution mechanics have never been up for debate. Maidsafe have been very forthright about remaining honest to original ICO terms.

2 Likes

If it’s backed by the ability to store and serve censor resistant data ‘pay once host forever’ then it has more underlying value than any other crypto asset at the moment. I’d say that was a better basis for store of value speculation myself… never mind the scalability, zero fees, no mining, private by default implications - currency is a 100 trillion$ market after all. Digital cash would be a big prize, even if it is shared among a few big players.

1 Like
  1. make sure you have btc in your omni wallet as well for transaction fees.

2. create polo account

3. send your maid from omni to polo

Done.

My advice HODL :grinning:

Many thanks, I’ll explore the various options :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.