Bootstrapping the SAFE network via Bittorrent

[quote=“dirvine, post:20, topic:2415”]
The attack vaults would not get onto the real network though as their keys are not stored there (crypto key is the access)[/quote]

If they did that before seperating themselves, would that change anything? Or would they not be able to form a group that would later still be recognized as a valid group when they rejoin the real network?

1 Like

That’s awesome. So the safecoin that has the current and past owner on separate networks can or can’t be spent? Anyway you slice it this network is eons beyond what we currently have. I too can’t wait for more forms of Internet access. As far as satellites I know of “outernet” and Elon Mosk sending some up. Thanks for clearing up I like thinking of threats and benefits. Helps me when I explain how advanced of a system this is. :smile: keep rockin!

2 Likes

Yes this is the case. On rejoining they are again dispersed as they are in a larger xor space then.

1 Like

And the data they have validated while seperated from the real network would not be valid in the real network? That was my main worry. Thanks for taking your time to answer questions, it’s really appreciated.

3 Likes