BitLaw - Polycentric Law in Crypto-Space (part 2)

All of the answers is on 150. Yeah, I am working on compiling some stuff, and formalizing. I got all of the ideas down, and learning how to coding. I got another project I am working on that involves meshnet. It is a stepping stone to allow us to build bitlaw, and sea steading. It is not part of bitlaw project, but with that project, I hope it’ll generate me some money so I can move over into bitlaw project.

This is the basic layout on my plan…The first part of the series is to focus on the jury / / court system. It is a uber style app mixed with moon is a harsh mistress jury system.

Second or Third part of the series is to build a reputation ID system. It is still on going investigation. It is put on hold for now. Safex will allow this to happen. The basic concept is to generate token between two parties right before the contract is completed. That token is a deem of reputation. This person gains a token as a mean of gaining trust… Think similar to Dota 2 reputation system. To give another person reputation only occurs during the game. You don’t know that person but based on his reputation, he seems like a great leader with lack of easiness. That kind of thing.

Keep in mind that we have conclude that actions does de-anonymize you. Even on tor, I2P, freenet,etc. just as long it is anonymous, and not able to track you is fine. Poly-centric law isn’t about anonymizing users but is about building a higher trust society, that is transparent and to prevent corruptions, and lastly to give more power to the individual, rather than collective.

The second or third part of the series is to build a COLA. New revolutionary idea. Jury nullification is the default. You can create new communities, new charter, new cities, sea steading, spaceships, and all of the things. This will emerge with jury system. We can now solve things ourselves, and hold each other accountable without the need to have a state court system, and it’s laws. Individuals get to establish the rules regardless of the imaginary lines, and the majority. Cola will abolish the democracy ruled system. If a minority cola lives in the majority ruled cola, they still cannot pose the rules on minority. Aka, I didn’t sign the contract. Also this will allow private property to have their own security. IE, mall security. So majority cannot invade the minority with violence. One could have two cola that overlaps, but does not support each other clause. One could fork both, and emerge into one. Boom, new cola This will allow stackable cola system. It will tighten up the community for sure, but it will also build a prosperity.

Cola is forkable. Forking is healthy for the universe. Every contract comes with git version.

Lastly, the security is being development by others, and can be used. cell411 or peacekeepers. So no worries there.

Cola could used in gaming as well as larping. It could used in grocery stores. Scan the barcode, cola pops up and gives you list of details of the product, and reviews. That said cola is a 3rd party contractor that gives an stamp of approval for quality assurance. So it is very flexible system here.

2 Likes