Are Safe Vaults servers or not: a discussion

You are completely missing how this works. You will upload as a farmer slowly (possibly), many of you will upload different parts at the same time (parallel). That addresses the “imbalance”. To be 100% clear, servers in the common notion of the term are 100% not required.

This is your mantra, you own it completely and please do get on wikipedia and “correct” all references to p2p networks out there :smiley:

I did not try, I stated a fact :wink:

This is exactly the point of this list, but if people wish to pick a word and re-define the accepted definition of that word I would say that is hand wavey. I hate the term as it comes across as insulting though.

There is this list, a wiki, dev forum, devhub, many patents (that MUST define exactly what they do, at least in the UK anyway), papers, forum posts, videos and more, but yea anyone can say easily, it’s all hand wavey, just like anything, however we also have code that people can look at exactly how stuff works, but again not read it and claim hand wavey, or me answering questions directly, again hand wavey. The list goes on, even when we condense the foundations you claim hand wavey, so like a server is every organism hand wavey I suppose is any communication according to the observer/recipient. So with that, all I can really say to help is :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :smiley: :smiley:

I appreciate that and you doubting is fine (totally), you redefining words is not fine.

9 Likes