Any interested in buying some Maidsafe shares (equity)?

Hi guys, been a while. I am curious as to whether anyone would like to buy some shares in Maidsafe (held through the BankToTheFuture spv). I have about 47 shares (0.0034% of the company itself).

Haven’t given price much thought at this point but if anyone is interested, please DM me. (I appreciate that price is kinda crucial! But I would look at company/dev progress since I purchased them, and the price any others went for here, then adjust for the market downturn. Am happy to have a sensible chat about it).

Mods, not sure where this should live, so apologies if I’ve not chosen the right place. Thanks

3 Likes

BankToTheFuture itself has a secondary market where you can trade your shares. For now, only 4 types of SPV are proposed (Ripple, Coinbase, Circle, BitFinex). Maybe this is because trading is still in beta. You can ask BTTF support about it.

1 Like

Still looking for offers if anyone is interested and would like to propose a price. I was a bit optimistic first time round!

You proposed doing this in the open on the forum. I’m still interested.

Yep, happy to discuss. I started out discussing £50+ a share with a few interested people but that was clearly too pricey. Have had offers at around the same £22/share that I paid back in 2017, but I figure I might as well keep them and roll the dice at that price. If anyone values them higher then perhaps something can be done. Cheers

1 Like

I’d be happy to discuss with people and I would be interested but I don’t see value in 47 shares. If anyone has larger quantity I would listen.

bean by bean the bag fills is a saying in greek, get those 47 shares and continue to gather more from other people till you have the amount you want!

3 Likes

Yes and No. You have to qualify on Bank to the Future website

1 Like

Unless things have changed in the last 6 months (which I doubt), then no.

First, they would not let me sell my shares to another member of this forum, as they were classified as non-transferable (under the BTTF private transfer of shares scheme). And they had not been added to their secondary market either. From what I could see, only a small handful of BTTF-led shares had been added to the secondary market and most of them had zero volume. So even if I wanted to sell mine now (which I would not, for the pennies I would get), there is no avenue to do so.

Happy to be corrected.

6 Likes

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I can’t cause B2TF is shutting my American ass out with a third party accredited investor check. If any other Americans know their way around this please let me know!

3 Likes