Another blockchain secure project (Orchid)

Just came across Orchid coin. Apparantly it only takes 6 months to secure the current internet. Orchid Labs Introduces the Orchid™ Protocol and Tokens to Create an Internet Free from Surveillance and Censorship | Business Wire

Just found this project. Don’t know if and how it can be related to Safenetwork.
NuCypher
Well, the name is not so promising :smile:
Curios bout your opinion
EDIT: Just found another one → Orchid

Hello everyone,

I’ve just read an article about a company called Orchid Labs. It seems that they are building a solution really closed to what Safenetwork is doing.

It could be just an other competitors on this market but what worries me is that : 1) they raised and are still raising a huge amount of money, 2) the team seems pretty good, 3) they are physically located in a favorable area in term of business and IT tech.

So first, have you ever heard about them? And what are the main differences with Safenetwork?

Why it does not appear in the latest updated topic?!

#Related Projects topics do not appear on the front page.

The Orchid Labs coin OXT is on Coinbase as of recently. It’s a tokenized TOR. When using TOR there are things you can inadvertently do that can expose your IP address. That won’t happen with Safenet because it is a whole different approach. There are a lot of other differences that I am conceptually aware of but if I tried to detail them I don’t feel I would be exact enough.

A comment I read on a different topic applies, “Way better than TOR.”