I just released an early alpha version of my CLI program along with a usable Go library and some integration tests. Links:
- Repository with README - please read!
- Downloadable x64 Binary for Windows/Linux Users (sorry, Windows/Linux binary only right now, but anyone can read the README and easily build for their system)
- Go API Documentation
Here’s a quick example of how to use the CLI to make a site on any OS (from the README):
go-safeclient mkdir /mysitedir go-safeclient touch /mysitedir/index.html echo "Hello World!" | go-safeclient put /mysitedir/index.html go-safeclient dnsregister mysite www /mysitedir
- There is a small example that shows how to create, write, and read a file in Go
- There is an integration test suite that creates a bunch of files and directories to test the API. This might not mean much to most people, but I figure the Maidsafe people will welcome any integration test that tests the network (it already caught some bugs). It doesn’t cover everything, but will one day. See here on how to run it. It takes over 2 minutes for me.
- Feedback and participation appreciated. I was kinda worried about putting this level of effort in something like this on such a premature release of the launcher, but hopefully it helps people write apps (Go is really easy to use).