Andreas Antonopoulos on Joe Rogan Podcast

10 Likes

Anything on the SAFE Network in here? Or “just” an interesting video? Maybe you can tell us why you like this video and why we could be interested in it?

3 Likes

It is about the technology that made maidsafe crowdfunding possible and brought internet currencies to the mainstream. The interviewed person is one of the most respected figures in the Bitcoin community.

1 Like

I know who Andreas is, heard and saw him speak here in the Netherlands :slight_smile: Was just curious there was anything on the SAFE Network specifically. I’ll give it a look if I find some time later this week :+1:

1 Like

Love Andreas, but he has to dumb himself down to Joe’s level, so it’s not him at his best.

3 Likes

no, nothing about safe network, introduction about bitcoin…

I’m not sure. He described condensation mechanism wrong. He should keep in bitcoin :wink:

1 Like

Yeah… that’s why I put it in “Other projects”.

Nope. But

1 Like

Yeah, Joe is kind of a retard like that and sometimes he over reaches but other times he is happy to just be the dumb one entertained by his guests.

1 Like

Actually i think he did an excellent job here asking even the most controversial questions while still keeping on with the flow. My only criticism would be that he did not recognize andreas as he was going through the stages of grief and cut him off, an never returned there. But overall both he and andreas did an excellent job and you won’t find this level of broad-spectrum general discussion about this subject anywhere else.

3 Likes

The first podcast with Andreas and JRE is what got me into Bitcoin and now im fully immersed. The Joe Rogan Experience has more than 1 million listeners and I think Andreas is always entertaining and insightful - listening to this is perhaps not so much new for us crypto freaks, but its always entertaining and I like to hear how Andreas represents Bitcoin and the wider crypto community. Cheers

2 Likes

Andreas is my hero. Incredibly competent.

1 Like

Bit of a stretch don’t you think. I’m more of a Bat Man fan.

1 Like