Alpha 3 Launch?

So I have to be able to do a better job if I want to be critical, is that it?

1 Like

No. Just what it says above.

I myself am plenty critical and do my best to find and point out specific errors, e.g. in the code of the new website, even though I don’t think I would be able to do better myself. Not that it really matters what I think. I just try to help out a bit if I can.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be critical. I’m just trying to get an accurate status of how much has been accomplished, how much is left to go, and how long it will take.

If they say 6 months that’s ok. If they say 19 months that’s ok. If they say 5 years or 20 years that’s ok to. I just would like to know how much is left and how long it might take?

1 Like

Everyone would like to know this, but as has been explained a few times now, it is impossible to know, and asking doesn’t change that, and if Maidsafe were to succumb to the pressure for that answer, it still wouldn’t change that.

What we can do is follow the updates and make our own guesses, and know that they are wrong until we eventually realise it is futile and just get on with helping out, or watching, or… whatever! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think there is anything wrong with speculating about the timeline. It is not and should not necessarily be interpreted as pushing or rushing the guys doing the work. Of course we are all anxious. That’s why we are here, after all, isn’t it.

8 Likes