Albert Pike's 'Three World War Letter' 1871

@Chance_Turner
I did not stop to question you about your differentiation between satanism and luciferianism, which you may want to expound upon.
I reject saturn worship in its many forms. Including satanism and luciferianism…Personally I dont see a significant difference. To me they are ideological counterparts - both have their historical bases in ancient cultures, preceded by deities derived from even earlier deities and it is from this vantage point that I collate the two.The main distinction I can make is that luciferians appear to consider themselves more sophisticated and superior to satanists - rejecting the hallmark, simplistic self deification and rebellion for its own sake in favour of enlightenment through the teachings of the ‘morning star’. I do not find a sense of liberation or transendence in holding on to reproduced archetypes whose origins belonged in the politics of social control…always benefitting the few at the expense of many. There is a good reason why self proclaimed elitists, such as Pike, invisible sect freemasons and the committee of 300, were and are advocates and wish to see a mass adoption of luciferianism. I have plenty more to learn about it - I only discovered today that it is not a unified belief system. That there are a number of conflicting viewpoints and practises. Just like all the other religions. Even the religions that refuse to be labelled religions. Any organised belief system that relies and depends on dogma as opposed to an interpretation of sacred texts as a manual for spiritual self development seems like a project in misdirection. I’m going to cut & paste the following excerpt from a contributor on another forum with some historical references to light bearers. I don’t accept the luciferian doctrine, but I realise that you do. Respectfully, It would be interesting to know why it appeals to you and why you believe it is so different from satanism.

Lucifer, ‘bringer of light’ is a term describing the morning and evening stars, Eosphorus and Hesperos. The Greek Artemis (associated with Hecate), who is a variation of the goddesses Ishtar and Inanna, is the morning star of Venus. Artemis is shown often holding a torch, as is Hecate, who are the bringers of illumination and equally those who bring night.
One of the early origins for the myth of “Lucifer” as a form of the Adversary is found in the Ugaritic-Canaanite myths of Baal and Attar (Ashtar). In Hurrian mythology, Ashtar is represented as Venus, the Morningstar. One of the precursors to the later Enoch myths of the Watchers, Ashtar the Rebel is the Morningstar who is likened to the later kings of both Babylon and Tyre, ascending in rebellious fashion against the perceived natural order. This is one point in which the Adversary or rebel represents the lively and willful mind which utilizes the laws of nature to ascend. In an astral sense, Venus the Morningstar is the illuminated psyche which thinks and is bright first, which inspires a jealous Sun to then rise up and attempt to remove and blot out the light of the shining one."

1 Like

Brothers , the letter is real and is also mentioned in 1958 in the book Pawns in the game by William Guy Carr.
The 3rd will start before 2020’s elections.
Buy food , silver , gold.
It is too late to study the Kabbalah.

1 Like

It is very difficult to convince people who wish to believe otherwise that ‘conspiracy theory’ is a piece of terminology more useful to the oppressor than to the oppressed…
I would also add some Shungite to the shopping list. It can effectively purify and energise water and is known to attenuate harmful electromagnetic emissions - of increasing importance in relation to the so called ‘5G rollout’…a telecommunications industry euphemism for the domestic application of military developed weapons-grade electromagnetic radiation…
Personally, I believe the letter is a slightly antiquated example of predictive programming - self proclaimed elitists who seek to dominate and who use metaphysical laws to their advantage also do so with a strict adherence to the notion of ‘free will’ - and so, disclosure, even the obfuscated kind - in this case involving a letter whose provenance is not easy to establish - is of benefit and significance to them…
Pike and Mazzini were in close proximity to one another, in basic ideological and political terms. They co-founded the Ku Klux Klan, and I would posit that the ‘three war letter’ constitutes an example of correspondence between them.
Carr refers to the letter, and was also attempting to whistleblow about the activities of the ‘invisible sect’ freemasons in the 1950’s - Unfortunately this doesnt prove the existence of the letter itself. Personally, I dont require that proof. As I said, it appears to me to be both an example of predictive programming, and communication between like minded, and unfortunately, influential, inner sect masonic counterparts.
The ‘elite’ obsession with saturn worship is very likely an attatchment to a certain kind of negative electromagnetic vibrational frequency - and since vibrational frequency modulation appears to be an important aspect of the unfolding drama ahead - It will be a challenge to keep the imagination focused on strength, solidarity, love and compassion. But the alternative plays into the hands of those who seek to rule us. Fear, separation, hatred and conflict are squarely on their agenda. I dont subscribe to that, but clearly there is a spiritual war taking place. Universal metaphysical laws may appear to be operating under strict neutrality, but humans are capable of creating both good and evil. It is a choice…
A self elected minority who have no care or compassion for the vast majority can be considered to be operating under a successfully destructive system that they have chosen to best serve their own interests. That project is doomed to fail. There is more to this planet and more to our collective place on it than simply resulting in a massive reduction of all species, further enslavement and transhumanism imposed on the remainder - all so a handful of polished narcissists can scurry around subterranean complexes getting manicures and organising their next attempt to colonise somewhere less barren…
That is the potential ending to the result of the three wars. A subdued, reduced and subjugated majority existing in servitude, and the comittee of 300 and their cronies living underground eating caviar out of jars and beginning to plot and scheme against each other.
The extinction rebellion was an exercise in controlled opposition - a vehicle to harness vital energy, promote fear and panic and, as not so secret societies like to subvert archaic semiotics -broadcast another ancient rune - this time instead of a swastika it was ‘dagaz’ - which refers to dawn and the end of the initiatory path…no mention of weather modification in relation to climate change or the mass scale millimeter wave radiation in line to modulate our own, human, electromagnetic vibrational frequencies…the cryptochrome & and vision-based double electron magnetoreception system bees and birds use to navigate is also being heavily disrupted by existing electromagnetic pollution - Shungite can help protect bees too…but lets get rid of 5G before its fully implemented…
Lets rewrite the script! Reject the program! Resist the invitation to our own destruction!
We can choose love and goodness. strength and compassion - for one another, for our beautiful planet and all life upon it…

It annoys me that without access to the original three war letter it is still impossible to prove it ever existed. Researching reports that it was on display in the british library did not produce any firm confirmation and unfortunately, William Guy Carr’s references in 1956 also do not constitute conclusive evidence though the content has most certainly been circulated since it appeared in his book.

Indisputably, Albert Pike co-founded the vile & abhorrent KKK with Giuseppe Mazzini.

Dismissing the letter itself does not change the fact that manufactured conflict and social control has been part of the self proclaimed elite agenda for centuries. The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, from their earlier origins in Wellington House really did help manufacture the first two world wars - the widespread trauma these atrocities produced left all survivors and future generations infinitely more psychologically pliable, and that malleability was easily translated into social engineering by adept technicians…The recent Cambridge Analytica scandal is only anomalous in its extensive exposure - In reality, flagrant propagandising and the purposeful manipulation of public opinion & behaviour for ideological & political gain has been on the self serving elitist schedule for eons…

The US currently has a senior scottish rite, knights templar, white supremacist freemason for a president, he is not a ‘grand master’ like pike - but certainly answers to one, and similarly continues to maintain close ties with fellow freemason Mazzini’s Mafia…

Among others…The fabian society, the tavistock institute, the club of rome, the royal institute for international affairs, the bilderbergers, the mont pelerin society…culminating with the committee of 300 - all are emeshed in senior level freemasonic & secret society subsets who all serve the same agenda. Their own. They are saturn-obsessed Luciferians and actually consider the majority of the worlds population ‘useless eaters’ and themselves ‘guardians born to rule’. Its a truly grotesque viewpoint supporting the construction of their ‘benevolent’ dictatorship in the form of a new ‘one world government’…

There is a good reason why weaponised microwave and millimeter wave radiation is finding its way into a domestic setting at this stage. We have been duped into believing that any of the wireless technology is safe and now we face a whole new level of exposure to harmful types of electromagnetic radiation. Shungite can help attenuate existing forms but the proposed mass installation of new 5G towers most certainly needs to be halted. It represents further destruction and control by a sordid cluster of bipeds intent on creating chaos simply to instate an upgraded form of social incarceration that continues to benefit themselves and literally no-one, and nothing else.

The ‘Georgia Guidestones’ may resemble corporate sculpture for a car park, and could definitely qualify as someones idea of a bad joke - but the inscriptions on it are nonetheless worryingly sinister and do seem to correlate rather closely with the UN’s ‘Agenda 21’ - the contents of which were seamlessly incorporated into the ‘Millenium development goals’ and more recently into the new & improved ‘Agenda 2030’ - playing its part to promote the year 2030 as some kind of cultural nexus…

Depopulation & Population control are heavily sanitised terms for very malignant exercises and though the aforementioned Agendas use euphemistic terminolgy such as 'sustainable development 'and ‘national settlement strategies’…They read like disturbing rationale for a mass cull - I recommend further examination of these documents and the multifaceted hype surrounding them…

I am an obstinate idealist and still believe there is potential for the majority to unite together - it would certainly help If the truth about the contrived nature of global conflict became common knowledge. But mass mobilisation is one thing, and mass rebellion is another. One occurs before the portcullis falls. The other when it has already dropped. Unfortunately, it has begun its descent…The fact that crowd control devices such as the SS-ADT ‘Active Denial System’ operate on almost the same bandwith as the 5G network supports means that mass dissent could be effectively stopped in its tracks before it gathers any genuine momentum. Albert Pike would be delighted…undoubtedly his successors are.

Weather modification by the military may have been left out of the general debate on climate change - but it doesnt alter the fact that ‘Climatic warfare’ is currently in operation with devastating effects.

Due to the extensive research and funding that has gone into developing them over multiple decades, there are some horrendously sophisticated and advanced devices and capabilities in the field of electronic, sonic and ultrasonic warfare…sadly this is not science fiction.

I urge everyone to genuinely research the subject of Electronic Warfare, to investigate millimeter wave radiation, its application as a weapon of war and its implications for life on this planet.

There is still time to reject the implementation of 5G!

Look into the Tartarian Empire…they can take away a world empire from history in the blink of an eye not even 300 years ago…they chop up the middle east and rename everything, then proclaim it truth…facts are simple…whats the motive?..is there a motive to make this shit up?..or is there a motive to do what these fucks do? pretty simple math. make sense to me…I’ve know some fuckers!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivl2CBwbwVo …this is pretty interesting …they hate Christ…aka Yeshua

1 Like

Been scrolling down the thread and unfortunately, the letter is obviously a fake.
Case closed. Expected worse ended with good.

Just having a poke around the off topic area, and wow, what a thread.

The letter could be fake, or also could be misinformed. Im picking out the quote above.

I’d describe myself as an absolute athiest.

I’m not sure the writer knows how a true athiest lives life. Ignorence of certain texts really is bliss in this life. I want to be left alone to brew my own beer, and tinker with science (… and not be burned at the stake as a witch) with good friends. Live life.

Source: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/extremists

Third world War won’t be started by an athiest. What’s the firsts thing you think of when you hear the term religious war… now think again… not many people think of the US, biggest war machine lead by a government that requires you to not be athiest.

The world is bonkers. A “religious war” could come from anywhere, even the good old USA, but not from an athiest.

The medieval practice of burning witches at the stake still happens in the modern world, the activity goes by many different names accross the planet - we should be more alarmed than we are. It’s never an athiest throwing the rocks.

I think the letter is at best an attempt at propaganda.

1 Like

Its the old trick of trying to gain fame predict something and if it comes true then your name goes down in the history books. It was a past time entered into by a number of people in past ages and still practiced today, just look at youtube its full of it now that ordinary people can get published.

You are 100% correct about the true invisible Freemasonry. Most people won’t understand just how real and close to home this absolute evil is. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

1 Like

seanhross.net

This is not what the letter says. The goal was to pit the muslims against the Christians so we destroy each other and the Zionists (Jews) rule the world as the master race. Wtfu

I agree that the letter was misquoted by Carr and actually suggested the mutual destruction of Islam and Christianity…both Abrahamic religions - It seems that Pike may have competition over provenance from Cardinal Rodriguez - a good article about this here:
https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
Whilst I agree that the letter was misquoted - blaming Jewish people in general for problems in the world is an injustice that has happened many times and has clearly been encouraged and supported by fascist regimes and dictatorships in the past. There are a group of elitists who seek to dominate and subjugate but they are genealogically self replicating dynasties such as the draculaesque ‘black nobility’ in europe and their international counterparts. This is not a ‘Jewish’ issue. I Would like to point out that Zionism and Judaism are separate - 'one is a geo-political construct, heavily pushed for, maintained and funded by british/us elitists… the other an ancient religion based on the teachings of the old testament. Many zionists are not jewish, and many jewish people are not zionists. The secret society association is via an obsession with the kabbalah - it was written in the 12th century as an interpretation of the old testament. Many of the self proclaimed elites practise a grotesque hybrid religion which seems to have fused aspects of tibetan buddhism, luciferianism and the kabbalah - Hence the ‘new world religion’ advocating transcendental meditation, mindfulness and saturn worship, mixed up with the tree of life…in short…its a right mess. It certainly isnt Judaism or Christianity. It seems there may well have been a concerted effort by social programmers to create events according to some aspects of the bible…I see this as a contrived construct as it is not a secular history book. It is worth mentioning that along with content described as ‘conspiracy themed’ , videos with content about the bible and mentioning the ‘holy spirit’ are also now getting deleted from youtube …these are strange and concerning times. Fortunately, the Old and New Testament are very much still in tact.
The term Judeo-Christian exists because the two religions are so intertwined - sometimes described as the tree and its fruit…Although Judaism doesnt traditionally accept the validity of the new testament -.The Old testament can be considered the prophetic blueprint of the new.
Personally, I really appreciate Neville Goddard’s perspective. Born in Barbados in 1905, He first studied old testament scripture with an Ethiopian Rabbi called Abdullah. Neville went on to give teachings and lectures for over 30 years till he departed in 1972. He spoke with great authority about how the Bible had been mistranslated, misunderstood and misappropriated by various religious leaders and movements for eons and was in fact a mystical manual describing the individuals personal relationship with God. Separating the dogma from the text, he showed how scripture is beautiful and ever relevant. I can recommend listening to his lectures - there are many to choose from - a personal favourite is his last ever recorded in 1972 called ‘God and I are one’.

1 Like

Irrespective of the letter in question, Albert Pike and Giuseppe Mazzini indisputably collaborated to form the KKK.
As a senior, scottish rite freemason, Pike’s predatory colonialist, white supremacist, imperialist values and interests were served well by this formation of evil, and through the ongoing (and continual) mutual support of the Italian freemasonic sects,( headed at the time by Mazzini) who underpinned the organisation still known as the Mafia.
Whilst not as high ranking as Pike, though answerable to someone who is, senior scottish rite freemason, white supremacist Donald Trump continues to have has his and his colonialist puppet masters imperialist values and interests served very well by his continued association and affiliation with the KKK - their ‘America First’ sloganeering has been increasingly reinforced by his administration.

Every single statue around the world that still stands in honour of a predatory colonialist broadcasts a clear and ongoing racist message. And they all need to go.
I’m reposting this article and its excerpt by Anton Chaitkin in solidarity with Black Lives Matter and the LeRouche movements ongoing efforts to remove the statue of Albert Pike, senior scottish rite freemason and founder member of the KKK - standing, but not for long, in Judiciary Square, Washington.

excerpt below from;

; ‘Why Albert Pikes statue must fall -The Scottish Rite’s Ku Klux Klan Project’
by Anton Chaitkin

In the heart of Washington, D.C., in Judiciary Square there is a large statue and monument honoring the most important founder of the Ku Klux Klan, Confederate General Albert Pike.
Inscribed on the base of the statue are the words,"poet "- the terrorist anthem of the KKK was his most famous literary work - and “jurist” - he was called the KKK’s chief judiciary officer, and reputedly wrote the organization manual for the terrorist anti-black movement after the u.S. Civil War. The statue is a tribute to the influence of Pike’s organization.
It has power in the Executive Branch, and the Congress, and it is decisive in the courts.
Do I mean that the Ku Klux Klan has such sway over the government? No, I’m speaking here of the “Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Southern Jurisdiction,” of which Pike was the chief, or “Sovereign Grand Commander.” The Ku Klux Klan, the Southern Confederacy, and the pre-Civil War secession movement were a single,continuous project, with Pike’s “Scottish Rite” at its center. Though the Confederacy was defeated, this project still dominates U.S. political life…

…The Terror Project
The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, an instrument of British Empire strategy, directed a continuous offensive of murder and racist terrorism against the United States and neighboring countries, during the middle decades of the last century. We shall trace this endeavor, from the U.S. occupation of Mexico in the Mexican War (1846-48), to the slaveowners’ rebellion or U.S. Civil War (1861-65), through the Ku Klux Klan’s war against Reconstruction of the South (1867- 1 870’s).
A few individuals will come into view repeatedly as gang leaders and project directors: Boston’s Albert Pike,boss of Arkansas ; New York’s John A. Quitman, boss of Mississippi ; New York’s John Slidell, boss of Louisiana ;Slidell’s nephew and partner, British banker August Belmont, boss of the Democratic Party ; Slidell’s trainee and partner, Britain’s Judah Benjamin, boss of the Confederate secret service."

statue of Albert Pike, Judiciary Square, Washington
LaRouche movement leaders Dennis Speed, Anton Chaitkin, and Michael Vitt, with Civil Rights leader Rev. Hosea Williams (right), demonstrating against the statue of KKK founder Albert Pike. Every week during almost the entire decade of the 1990s, the LaRouche organisation carried out demonstrations at the Pike statue, calling for it to be removed."

There is no letter.

There is no primary documents that connect Pike to the KKK. Why not mention of the Union League and their good works?

All of it is Northern Propaganda and there is no primary documents to support. All conjecture with no basis in reality.

The Army of the South was voluntary. All colors and creeds fought side by side in The War of Northern aggression. It was the North that had Legal Slavery. The South outlawed Slavery in their constitution. They were paying 2/3 of the taxes of the entire Union and The North wanted more which is why they went their own way. The North raped and pillaged The South for a decade after the war refusing to rebuild the Nations they destroyed. The South finished paying of The North for the war The North started in the 1970’s. The North has not stopped invading the world.

The North’s Army was conscripted. Whites and Blacks would night fight together. Sherman burn raped and pillaged The South attacking and murdering thousands of Civilians.

The Civil War had ZERO to do with Slavery. Slavery in the Americas was dominated by non-christian people. The last country to give up Slavery in the Americas had its market dominated by this same group. The same group made Rum with Slavery to buy more Slaves and they were not Christian. 25% of the Dutch East India company was own by this same group. The people that financed all the slave ships but won’t admit it.

Africans have enslaved more Whites and Africans than Whites ever did Africans. Europeans were in the slave trade for the shortest period of any peoples on earth. Africa is still slaving toady at 9 millions souls. The world Slave comes from Slavic those they were harvesting for sale. White Slavery in Europe by Africans and Arabs went on for 1400 years before the Colonies. 1/2 to 2/3 of the whites coming to the colonies were Slaves. Half were worked to death. Today there are 40 million slaves world wide. The vast majority held by non-europeans. Who’s going to pay the Whites’ reparations? Not that any one should ever ask for such a thing from people who had nothing to do with Slavery. I’m just making a point.

1 Like

This was an excellent thread. The letter may or may not be Authentic. That’s up for debate. But I feel strongly that there is indeed a ‘invisible’ Freemason Group. They are the one’s pulling the strings on infiltrated politicians, infiltrated media, and infiltrated religious groups.

Take a look at Hollywood, for example. Many musicians display the “666” symbols and state in interviews they’ve sold their soul for the fame. Nothing lyrically comes good, and they purposely push gangster rap/WAP culture music. Also, let’s just compare the Civil Rights Movement with Martin Luther King Jr to today’s Black Lives Matter. The leaders were people of faith. They didn’t listen to gangster rap, but Jazz. They held hands together. They had strong family units. And most importantly they held the moral high ground. And that probably embarrassed the Elites. Compare that to today’s Black Lives Matter Leadership. What did it say on their website? The destruction of the family unit is their aim. No Personal Property. Sounds like NWO goals, doesn’t it? These are well placed nihilists running the organization. No more holding hands but destruction and provocation. This is how the Elite (possibly this invisible Freemason Organization) have destroyed the black community. It took many years to accomplish, but accomplished they did. They pushed abortions. They pushed morally wrong music. Violent crime is up. Black on Black crime through the roof. And the reason is to simply pit Black against White. Racial relations are the worst they’ve ever been. And then (I used to like/follow Fox News) on Fox News they have articles about how bad Blacks treat each other. The violent crime. This is designed to pit Black vs White. And Fox News is doing their job well. Then you have Islam vs Christianity with the influx of migrants (single men were allowed to migrate w/no background checks lol) in Europe. And finally the Right vs Left. Worst is that the media is pushing DIVISION everywhere. And once that calamity hits the fan all the reason to use the infiltrated media to push NWO agenda down everyone’s throats.

There is simply too much evidence that something like a Secret Invisible Freemason society doesn’t exist. Just the way we are treating each other tells me that.

For anyone genuinely interested in tracing the letters provenance - I recommend reading through this article:

• it gives a fairly extensive, well researched, organised and comprehensive overview of the controversy regarding the existence of the letter…there are also what I consider to be some rather excellent contributions in the comments section…

For anyone still querying Pike’s involvement in the construction of the KKK - this really is no secret, and although I provided the same link on this thread a few years ago - the evidence still stands - as early as 1905 - in one time professor of history at West Virginia University, and author of ‘Civil war and Reconstruction in Alabama’, Walter L Fleming’s introduction to JC Lester & DL Wilsons publication:
'Ku Klux Klan: Its origin growth and disbandment’ -

Page 27 - Published 1905 - he declares “ General Albert PIke, who stood high in the Masonic order, was the chief judicial officer of the klan

Abhorrent content, and a really sickening read - but located in history and available as one source of evidence for Pike’s involvement…I’m so glad his statue finally ended up on the floor during the protests…covered in grafitti, it belongs still horizontal, in a historically accurate museum of colonial oppression…the LaRouche movement campaigned tirelessly for its removal from judiciary square every week for over a decade - my heartfelt thanks to them and to all those involved in eventually toppling it - however temporary the result…

The past few weeks have involved a number of disagreements with either freemasons, or the family members of freemasons who refuse to recognise the existence of a tier system within the cult itself. Unfortunately, it has proved rather difficult to explain that I am neither calling them or their family members evil nor suggesting that members of the visible sect are secretly engaging in sickening rituals. This behaviour is reserved for what is more commonly known as the ‘invisible sect’.
It is the function of the visible sect to know nothing of these horrors, so that they may defend the ‘innocence’ of the organisation they have elected to join, and thus provide the perfect cover for the invisible sect to continue to act with impunity.

Whilst I consider all freemasonry to be an inherently corrupt construct - appealing to elitist misapprehensions and nauseating delusions of grandeur at every level - I fully accept that the vast majority of members know absolutely nothing about the true and utterly horrific nature of the cult itself. Thus their role as members of the visible sect is to perform visible charitable acts in the community, engage in professional virtue signalling and enjoy the general self satisfaction that the cult promotes…and ultimately uses as a cover.

The ‘true character’ of the invisible sect has its ideological basis in a fusion of grotesque, jesuitesque sabbatean-frankist luciferianism, and harbours an obsession with manifesting Plato’s fictional republic, which would see a ruling elite, trained in the occult, ministering over a population of utterly subjugated workers - kept in check by an enormous hoarde of stuffed uniforms…; Ruling/Worker/Military is the basic outline for the three tier class system of the NWO - and unfortunately, progress is being expedited by the moment.

It is important to mention alongside sabbateanism and frankism that these were breakaway cults that were based on twisted interpretations of the lurianic kabbalah - and departed from the jewish religion in the 17th and 18th century respectively.
There is a great deal more to be said about the influence of these cults on the formation of freemasonry - but since I have heard so many empty and rather confused claims that ‘jews’ are central to the conspiratorial aims of invisible sect freemasonry, and particulalry a rather infamous subset called the illuminati - it seems pertinent to point out that neither sabbateanism nor frankism are judaism - and from what I can ascertain have always depended on concealing their activities from the rest of the jewish community - in much the same way that invisible sect freemasons hide their activities from the majority of their own cult members - using them to hide behind. …

For source material that helpfully discusses the influence of Jesuitism, Sabbatean-Frankism and Luciferianism on the development of Freemasonry in one text - I strongly recommend reading David Livingstone’s exceptional, factually extensive, excellently researched and well written book -
’Terrorism & the Illuminati - A Three Thousand Year History’ - Particularly chapter 13 -‘The Illuminati’ (pages 123-134) - readily available on the ever wonderful archive.org in a variety of formats…

But for now - back to Pike…

It seems important to reassert that Pike-related controversy is nothing new in freemasonic circles, and whilst many freemasons seem to wish to distance themselves from him - his influence has been, and continues to be, pervasive and significant.

As ‘Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction’ (head of the ‘Mother Supreme Council of the World’) and author of 'Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" - an 1871 publication which was literally considered ‘essential reading’ for all scottish rite initates until 1974 when it was somehow reclassified and deemed ‘too complex’ for novices - Pikes influence has been extensive, and he also made clear references to visible and invisible sects - a group within the group, and the tier system within the cult…(I accept this is a pejorative term but I have no allegiance to freemasonry and consider it an accurate description):

In modern English, a cult is a social group that is defined by its unusual religious spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or by its common interest in a particular personality, object, or goal ” (Cult - Wikipedia)

Pike most certainly promoted the act of concealing the truth about the ‘invisible sect’ from ‘visible sect’ members of the cult - as can be observed quite clearly here in just a few examples of extracts from ‘Morals & Dogma’

…Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it…” [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

"… Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them…” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” page 819)

The following excerpt is from an article posted earlier, written by a 32nd degree Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction Freemason, who also happens to be a collector of Pike’s manuscripts and documents, concerned about disputes surrounding his influence on freemasonry impacting on current lodge members ‘defense of the craft’…

Bro. Padre Lee says that “no one except the critics of Freemasonry take Pike’s books seriously.” This is a patently untrue statement! It is also potentially dangerous when made to an anti-mason. Because it so easy to refute, this statement could cloud the balance of a Mason’s defense of the Craft.

He goes on to say;

" Most of Brother Pike’s writings are still considered valuable resources by the members of the Southern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite Masonry. Our Southern Jurisdiction, which represents the Scottish Rite Masons in 34 American States and nearly all the foreign countries of the world, continues to practice the degrees written by Bro. Pike. Our good Brother Lee must also be unaware that as recently as 1993 Brother Pike was referred to as “The world’s foremost scholar of Scottish Rite Masonry…”

https://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/Essays/pike.html

Clearly, the origins of the letter, its contents - and specifically Pike’s involvement in a plan for a third world war are very contentious issues. What is evident is his influence on freemasonry, involvement in the foundation of the KKK and his belief in witholding the truth about his cult from the majority of its members. This is all interesting - but it seems there are some very pressing, and extremely inter-connected issues currently having an enormous impact on the global population.

Plans for world domination by a self elected minority are sadly non-fictional, and have their locus in historical fact - simply put - the invisible sect, freemasonic, jesuitesque sabbatean-frankist luciferian ‘illuminati’ push towards establishing a ‘New World Order’ is currently in full effect. Involving plans to drastically reduce the general population by design…It is important to understand that general destruction - in order to build an even more self serving and self gratifying structure from the ruins - ‘Ordo Ab Chao’ - is squarely on the elitist agenda and Covid appears to have expedited the process rather effectively - the ‘Great Reset’ is underway…

It is no surprise to me that many of the significant shifts in activity occur in precise conjunction with the solar & lunar calendar, as the occult obsessed architects of this massive deception follow these from a saturnic perspective - and whilst a noticeable gear change in the general indoctrination process rather predictably took place after the winter solstice on the 21st of december - it is my personal opinion that the ‘operation dark winter’ template is currently being effected on the population as a live exercise…and whilst promoting hysterical panic is advantageous to their aims - things are about to get much more serious and potentially irreversible due to the pressure on the worlds population to accept a highly inadvisable shot in the arm…

Instead, please take 3000-5000 iu of Vitamin D3 with K2 Mk7 daily, and encourage everyone in ‘vulnerable’ or immune compromised groups to do the same. It has been proven to significantly reduce the likelihood and severity of infection.

" Vitamin D reduces COVID-19; infection; severity; ICU admission and mortality: as clearly evidenced by; immune biology, observational and interventional studies, and wider considerations of; latitude, seasonal UVB exposure, and national supplementation policies: the uncertainty is the quantum: but studies suggest ‘D’ effects are likely large - 50% less infectivity – multiples lower ICU and mortality rate.". Vitamin D Mitigates COVID-19, Say 40+ Patient Studies (listed below) – Yet BAME, Elderly, Care-homers, and Obese are still ‘D’ deficient, thus at greater COVID-19 risk - WHY? | The BMJ

So to conclude - just a few words regarding the proposed covid19 vaccine - It seems pragmatic and self preservatory to research all the ingredients before making a genuinely informed decision - informed consent surely forms the basis of good choices regarding any medical procedure, and since it will be impossible to retract a dose once it has been administered it seems essential to be very aware of the contents.
The necessity for a jab is dependent on accepting the severity of the virus - and as the counter narrative has been steadily suppressed, it is becoming more and more complicated to access information that challenges the heavily pushed and propagandised position that the current measures are somehow proportionate to the threat. I recommend a visit to lockdownsceptics.org for some well researched, evidence & data supported viewpoints from a wide variety of contributors from many different political persuasions who all agree that the threat has been over inflated and exploited to justify increasingly draconian measures…

https://cognitive-liberty.online/ provides some simply collated information on the general ingredients…Aside from the standard foetal tissue and cross species DNA, The novel RNA vaccine may be unstable enough to warrant -70 degree storage requirements, but it is well known that Moderna in particular have tested the capability of synthetic RNA to alter DNA in the host…and the potential for a mass paradoxical immune response is already evidenced by the mass deaths in the poor animals during the SARS vaccine trials - caused by accelerated hyper immunity upon rexposure to the virus…

This thread began in response to a letter detailing plans for three world wars. Irrespective of its provenance, it is clear to me that we are currently under siege - and as there is thankfully no mandate for this vaccine - it is still an elective choice. Please choose wisely.

Best wishes to you all.

The plans for world war three always extended far beyond any debate concerning one piece of correspondence and its provenance…by now it should be apparent to everyone that we are truly under attack. The fight for our freedom our minds and ultimately our lives has begun in earnest. Sadly, many are still under the illusion that the advent of covid19 has been something other than a premeditated vehicle designed to usher in a New World Order. A cluster of disgusting, ritually child abusing and murdering, occult obsessed invisible sect freemasonic elitists are hell bent on turning the planet into their own hideous resort - finally creating plato’s nauseating 3 tiered fictional republic and hauling their totally depraved new world religion along with them…a commercial repackaging of their own vile fusion of doctrines derived from an amalgamation of red hat sect tibetan buddhism, jesuitism, sabbatean-frankism and luciferianism - designed to further subjugate the remaining population and secure their own position as utterly corrupt spiritual gatekeepers…

I wrote a post detailing some of their truly evil and horrific activities some months ago which I cant bear to repeat again. I include it here for your information, but will add that it is a very toxic, distressing and disturbing subject and I do not recommend focusing on it for any length of time. It has also been pointed out to me recently that whilst raising awareness about the horrendous, industrial scale abuse of children is important, the threat of new covid related laws enabling the state to remove children from their homes also demands our vigilance. The new world order is following a gradualist model - implemented in increments - but it is global by definition, so anything barbaric, cruel and unjust currently happening elsewhere is stamped and addressed and on its way to all…at this stage plenty is still largely dependent on our compliance…we certainly do not have to consent and in fact our resistance is vital…

Unbelievably, in the midst of this NWO associated genocidal ‘depopulation’ agenda, I still hear people dismiss evidence of its steady progress as ‘conspiracy theory’ - as if doing so negates facts or offers any protection. Aside from being CIA derived terminology, heavily promoted following public inquiry surrounding the Kennedy assassination - the plans were once only hidden in plain sight - recently much more visibly in the UN agendas 2021 & 2030 - but post covid its glaringly obvious that conspiracy practitioners are busy playing with our lives, right in our faces. Now directly up our noses instead of simply under them…

How does anyone still believe the fraudulently labelled ‘vaccines’ - experimental gene altering poisons which neither guarantee any immunity nor stop transmission - were developed to protect lives? That entirely destructive lockdowns were effected out of concern for public health and safety? That donning a face mask does anything but signal submission to tyranny, impede communication and further compromise the respiratory function of the wearer? That physically violating PCR tests deliver anything more than nanoparticles and an advertisement for further submission? That the damaging ‘5G’ Millimeter wave irradiating grid was put place to increase download speeds? That vaccine passports are anything but a move towards total surveillance and control?

The Tavistock Institute propaganda factory has steadily increased its industrial scale mind control since it emerged from wellington house to garner support for WW1 – it came into its own for WW2 - and now, with an array of new technology at its command to ensure continual perception management, WW3 is apparently gliding seamlessly into fruition…

The alarms have all been sounding louder than ever for well over a year and yet millions not only hit the snooze button but actually elected to offer themselves up - clearly sleepwalking - for experimental gene altering injections which along with encouraging sterility have also granted them the unfortunate capacity for perpetual pathogen production. Fatalities and significant adverse reactions have been vastly under publicised, but those who survived the initial point of contact, free from serious injury have done themselves and others no favours whatsoever. The resulting accelerated hyper immune response is highly predictable…the animals in the early SARS tests all died on re exposure to the virus - pathogenic priming is a known feature of the shots. There are many doctors and scientists speaking out and warning of the dangers although predictably none of them are being afforded any coverage in the mainstream media. The World Doctors Alliance has been formed to help counter this suppression of information, https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/ - and there are thankfully platforms such as brandnewtube.com, bitchute.com and others which feature many of their public interviews and presentations.

It seems that next so called ‘wave’ blamed on yet another insignificantly altered ‘variant’ will be vaccine induced and tragically it may well be goodbye for many people. The solution will of course be increased swabbing, masking, further lockdowns and yet more vials of poison. Will people be so willing to line up again? Coercion is one thing. Compliance is another. But at least there is still choice. We can refuse to consent. This is more important than ever as a true mandate would represent a slippery slope to worldwide incarcerations and covid camps. For those who think it could never happen, I only hope there is enough overall resistance to safeguard us all.

Jab or no jab, it transpires that they are engineered to self spread like a virus…no wonder there’s a drive for another post lockdown post-solstice meet and mingle. Your local, self appointed eugenicist overlords need as many people as possible to answer the call to get back out there in close proximity specifically to shed and circulate those newly assembled spike proteins…hopefully Suramin & Shikimic acid can provide some defence…
(Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts – NaturalNews.com)

Electroporation is a proven adjunct to the injections – but the MMW radiation is doing plenty to impact already compromised immune functionality for everyone. Scientists campaigning to stop the 5g roll out in its tracks were routinely dismissed, ignored, censored, banned and erroneously discredited. Post covid, this is an increasingly familiar pattern…the truth is considered a great threat to those heavily invested in promoting lies…they clearly enjoy the stench of burning books…
Military electronic/microwave warfare operatives know very well that a long low dose can have devastating consequences but the enhanced capability of MMW radiation and the lamppost to lamppost infrastructure has ensured that millions upon millions of unsuspecting victims can be quietly cooked at a level never achievable in the past. It is already well documented that exposure to EMF radiation at the lower end of the electromagnetic spectrum results in significant deterioration of health - seriously affecting the bodies capacity for oxygenation on a cellular level - but the newfound scope for transmission of even higher levels effectively means that the streets are now also lined with crowd control devices…true Solid State Active Denial Technology may still require a cumbersome tank to transport it around…but its immobile counterparts are already in place for the sequential mass protests on the cards…not much in the news about the world wide freedom protests attended by millions over the weekend but they are set to continue as more people everywhere begin to push back. In light of the technology lining the routes I think anti radiation clothing is a good addition to an old fashioned safety helmet whatever the weather…

As for the MMW interaction with the injectable forms of nano technology free with every jab? The resulting biometric data transmission is as non consensual as ever. Whilst the higher spec syringeable tech is still avoidable - sadly the composite nano particles are delivered in a variety of ways and only require digestive acid to crystallize and activate…total surveillance is bad enough but their potential for lethal interaction with intensifying levels of directable EMF radiation will not be hitting the mainstream headlines anytime soon…

And is anyone really ready for the ‘bluebeam’ project to go live? Irrespective of the correct label, augmented reality is old news and considered something that requires a screen to be seen. But its not just the idiotic smart cities of the approaching future that will need the MMW grid - once the technology is embedded in those surviving the cull - mass mind control will no longer need an intermediary like the mass media…Tavistock Institute/Fabian society eugenicist golden boy HG Wells’, ‘war of the worlds’ show 3.0 is billed as the prequel to ‘return of the saviour’…to complement, and finally reap the harvest of eons of external saviour programming…it certainly wont be the one people were hoping for…And if there weren’t already enough reasons to avoid a needle in the present climate - aside from its role in weaponised weather modification…the ever active HAARP monstrosity is primed to interface with an array of increasingly sophisticated nano technology - magnetic tagging nanoparticles and nanoscopic force clamps to name but a few… Not all are designed to facilitate mass fatalities - there are also sordid schemes in process to construct a totally simulated artificial reality - reducing humans to sensory nodes connected up with a quantum computer…how I wish this was all safely contained in the realms of science fiction…

‘Morgellons disease’ is a nightmare for sufferers, not helped by routine dismissal by most medical professionals who seem to be under the misapprehension that moving strands of an ‘unidentifiable’ substance emerging out of skin are due to some kind of psychosomatic disorder and not self replicating silicone-based nanofilaments…‘Nanofilament Replication Inhibitors’ can provide some practical and much needed assistance - recently a number of people around the world have documented the presence of these fibres in mass produced face masks and PCR swabs. Not a particularly discrete form of AI but a typically insidious delivery system…accompanied by hydrogel nanoparticles routinely jammed up noses in close proximity to the cribriform plate…and all under the auspices of a ‘test’ so inaccurate that mangos, goats and glasses of cola have all returned positive results…

It is all so obviously corrupt and orchestrated - thankfully there is currently preparation underway for a second Nuremberg trial - thousands of lawyers around the world are seeking to hold the ‘Davos clique’ accountable for the covid19 scandal and associated crimes against humanity. A covid 19 commission of inquiry has been already been set up in order to bring an international class action lawsuit.

Here is the summarized translation of the last communication of Dr. Fuellmich of 15/02/2021:

“The hearings of around 100 internationally renowned scientists, doctors, economists and lawyers, which have been conducted by the Berlin Commission of Inquiry into the Covid-19 affair since 10.07.2020, have in the meantime shown with a probability close to certainty that the Covid- 19 scandal was at no time a health issue. Rather, it was about solidifying the illegitimate power (illegitimate because it was obtained by criminal methods) of the corrupt “Davos clique” by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos clique, destroying, among other things, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular. Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc. could thus appropriate their market share and wealth…”

Aside from worldwide protests - one of the largest ground level movements to oppose the insanity of covid related legislation and to halt the progress of the despotic NWO is currently centered around ‘Practical Lawful Dissent’ - invoking article 61 of the Magna Carta. Although true freedom still dependent on any relationship with the crown seems profoundly oxymoronic - I totally reject the monarchy and the rest of the self entitled ‘venetian black nobility’ - their deluded infatuation with concentrating their own genealogy, and all claims to superiority based on convenient and falsified notions of a divine right to subjugate other humans…they seem to celebrate an evil, barbaric and predatory imperialist project - defined by self interested elitism and the associated formation of an entirely twisted, self serving freemasonic order…

The Magna Carta nonetheless forms the basis of all constitutions in the US, the ‘commonwealth’ and former ‘commonwealth’ countries comprising the core of the proposed NWO - I can see why people are seeking to utilise it to dismiss the fraudulent corporation, declare individual sovereignty, reaffirm common law and expose the current regime as treasonous under its its own regulations - in an effort to halt the current lockstepping descent into a tyrannical, worldwide dystopian nightmare…

If I was falsely accused of a crime, and summoned to appear in a court I wouldn’t refuse a solicitor on the grounds that the entire system was corrupt. I would seek to avoid incarceration utilising the legal process I was being threatened with… However I have serious concerns surrounding the article 61 ‘solution’ -

The situation is obviously far worse than one criminal charge against one individual…In this instance for the whole procedure to work to any real effect its clear that a massive majority would need to first realise there is a serious problem in order to unite and seek such lawful remedy…Personally I accept the importance of understanding and knowing common law - of comprehending the difference between lawful and legal and recognising the significance of the legal fiction present in a fraudulently constructed personal strawman - and whilst I appreciate and encourage the concept of practical lawful dissent - there is no way I will ever sign any document declaring an oath to any ‘committee of barons’ associated with any crown…however much they may consider it currently ‘usurped’…I consider it an inherently and completely corrupt symbol whoever is wearing it or aligned with it and I refuse to subscribe…

I dont require a crown affiliated piece of paper to tell me I AM FREE when this whole ‘reality’ depends on a sophisticated network of imaginal acts becoming facts…The nightmare we are living through is largely due to a small group who have not only seized and replicated structural power for themselves over centuries and generations, but have dedicated their thought forms and collective energy into consciously manifesting the events that are unfolding. These deluded elitists fear our potential to emancipate ourselves and create a totally different paradigm - one in which they no longer preside and based on a much higher vibrational frequency of love and freedom for all. I believe we all have the same power of God within us, to imagine and affirm, to appropriate the feelings of wishes fulfilled and to create something much better - purposefully redirecting the future…

I AM FREE! YOU ARE FREE! WE ARE FREE!

‘Earth United Global’ is another movement seeking to achieve worldwide support - promoting adherence
to common law and general awareness of the practical enslavement represented by the old ruse of corporate personhood…inspiring emancipation through the reassertion of individual sovereignty - but without the necessity for any cumbersome declarations of allegiance to third parties…

https://worldfreedomalliance.org

To effect any lasting changes, structure and organisation, unity of purpose and a common vision are needed…The World Freedom Alliance and many other collectives are already doing some great work to bring people together. We have real strength as a progressively coordinated majority and the capacity to genuinely alter the course of events. Although the twisted plans of a degenerate and self serving elitist minority continue to unfold…and everything seems more challenging by the day, it seems essential to reject the heavily promoted inevitability of their dystopian ‘end game’ - pushing back against every step along the way and maintaining an alternate vision of a much better future…
The economy appears to be disintegrating in slow motion but the WEF Great Reset is gathering momentum. The biggest global financial crash the world has ever seen is on the way and all by design…power cuts and food shortages will have test runs before any of the infrastructures are genuinely collapsed. Now is a very good time to prepare.
We can bid farewell to all forms of independently and freely transferable currency if we succumb to a cluster of Davos attendees transfixed on securing the wealth of the world for themselves. They have already announced that by 2030 they plan for nobody else to own anything…The contrived economic implosion is just another vehicle but fortunately the outcome is certainly not guaranteed in their favour…

It is likely that food will finally be recognised as the most valuable resource of all…just as it always has been for people suffering at the sharp end of imperialist, predatory capitalist greed…the plight of refugees around the world may soon be much better understood by everyone. I wonder how many will wish they had shown more compassion when it was all happening to someone else somewhere far away…

Perhaps those with a vaccine passport will be allowed more gruel for a short time but these psychopathic elitists already refer to the rest of us as ‘useless eaters’. They plan to wipe out most of the population of the earth and thoroughly interface those left with enough technology to render them totally compliant at all times. Transhumanism for everyone except its architects…

If these evil people actually succeeded, far from the sustained satisfaction they imagined their plans would provide - With no one left capable of being fooled, or there to support their delusions of grandeur, I foresee they would eventually turn on each other. They haven’t yet realised that they have no intrinsic superiority since its all based on their own corrupt folklore. Their bloodlines mean nothing but a familial obsession with supremacy passed down through generations - a pitiful cultish fallacy, replicated over and over again but nonetheless totally baseless and fictitious…

They don’t realise that we are all one. All God. A compound unity. Anything they do to others they have essentially done to self. Like the rest of us, they are only wearing their bodies for their allotted time in this sometimes hellish experience we call life on earth. Death here is not the end. One day they will die here too, and based on their current behaviours they have an extremely unenviable voyage ahead of them. That is not for me to concern myself with. I believe Neville Goddard was right when he said that everyone is on a journey toward realising their own divinity, at which point the living and dying cycle finally comes to an end…he also talked at length about the ancient name of God being ‘! AM’, present within us as the human imagination…

Many civilisations have risen only to fall in the history of this planet - one dependent on imperialist barbarism and the destruction of its inhabitants and natural resources will inevitably fail - personally I hope it will be superseded by a new era of co-operation and harmony…and not further enslavement and oppressive control. Neville Goddard stated in his lecture entitled ‘consummation’ that no one knows when the historic process on earth will come to an end - As I understand it so far that is perhaps when our true identity as a compound unity - one God - has been recognised by all…whenever that may be…Being present on this earth is undoubtedly always educational and although I don’t consider dying as final in any way - before I depart I sincerely hope to see a better environment secured here for future generations than one concocted by a cult of self serving psychopaths…

I still refuse to submit to the injections but also refuse to stop spending time with people who have - I’m beyond bored with divide and conquer programming and already live in a city full of post-jab shedders. Suramin and shikimic acid might help mitigate the impact a little but a MMW enabled lamppost has now been installed directly outside my home, along with millions of others around the world. I had optimistically hoped that the inescapable exposure to MMW radiation - euphemistically labelled the ‘5g roll out ‘- would be halted …but then there was covid… Wuhan was one of the first test cities for a reason. Although mentioning them together was swiftly labelled heretical it seems Covid19 was intertwined and twinned with 5G right from the start… Helpful for conspirators that it was difficult to ascertain whether respiratory symptoms were attributable to the cumulative effect of radiation, biowarfare, mask wearing or all of the above…

The radiation in London is gradually being increased. The intensity seems to differ from area to area at present. Its getting worse. Bees have begun to bash against the lampposts with their proboscises out. As predicted, their guidance systems are totally disrupted and too many are dying. We don’t do well without bees. And now people are also beginning to suffer from the characteristic head fog and fatigue induced by prolonged exposure. It needs shutting down. And soon. Serious health impacts are inevitable…But who would like to report feeling unwell to a doctor just to have another nano tech infested swab shoved up their nose in lieu of more depop shots? Less and less by the day. The pressure and propaganda, along with the radiation may all be mounting in intensity…but thankfully so too is the resistance and the overall outcome is by no means fixed in the conspirators favour…

There are still some precious moments of relative calm to prepare for the next phase. Its clear that things are heating up and the planned financial collapse is fast approaching - that is going to change alot of peoples priorities very quickly. Gucci handbags and rolex watches wont help anyone but storable food, considering filtration/storage options for water, and alternative electrical power solutions for the upcoming test outages just might. We are really going to need to show some love and assist each other as much as possible to endure the onslaught, fearlessly face the future and ultimately transcend this man made tyranny…

Following the successful actualisation of other simulations - most recently ‘Event 201’ - the WEF will be holding another ‘Cyber Polygon’ on the 9th of July featuring another global ‘cyber pandemic’ exercise…unfortunately I expect this to go live before long - likely coinciding with the injection induced surge in mortalities, turning ‘operation dark winter’ into a completely contrived reality and further expediting the totally toxic ‘great reset’.

Sadly, millions of people have already been dosed and are busy shedding - and whilst needle derived deaths and injuries have been massively underreported, there is ever growing resistance to the lies and propaganda surrounding the heavily planned pandemic and its BSL4 laboratory origins. More and more people around the world are rejecting the eugenicists invitation for a jab full of pathogen producing, nanotech infested depopulating ‘gene therapy’. There is great strength in numbers, and better organisation by the day.

Controlled opposition is an issue - such as the New Earth Project and their associates - it turns out the ITNJ was and is ineffectual by design - an inquiry into ritual abuse and trafficking chaired by invisible sect freemason Robert David Steele? Organised by Sacha Stone? Neither of them can get anywhere near the bravery and courage displayed by John Wedger or the truth in his testimony. Steeles behaviour during and after raised flags but his own address was also very disturbing - and not just due to the horrendous subject matter but his overall handling of it. Handling being the operative word.

The NEP is just one example of an attempt to subvert resistance. There are many other individuals engaged in this activity. As Lenin famously stated ‘the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves’…But awareness is increasing, and the unity and organisation amongst the people genuinely opposed to the NWO and its disgusting architects is becoming a real force to be reckoned with. More cultivated chaos and confusion is on the way but the outcome is by no means fixed in the conspirators favour. With some preparation for power outages, water/gas supply issues and food shortages (solar panels & lithium battery kits, gravity filters/alcohol cooking stoves/storable goods) even in the midst of what is set to be a very challenging time - there are still authentic alliances and sincere collectives making real headway and on ground level people will continue to reach out and help one another - showing some love and expressing their indomitable humanity…

Having repeatedly referred to the ITNJ in previous posts, I wanted to follow up with some further reflections. Although it became obvious that their ‘tribunals’ are purposefully ineffectual – completely stage managed vehicles designed to give the appearance of a judicial inquiry with absolutely no transformative consequences -There is also the issue of encouraging survivors of satanic ritual abuse to come forward in order to maintain control of the narrative and further protect perpetrators. Visible sect freemasons are purposefully misled in order to provide a cover for the invisible sect, who know very well what they are aligned with - an amalgamation of horrific doctrines, combining Jesuitism, Sabbatean -Frankism, Red hat sect Tibetan Buddhism and Luciferianism. Labelling this vile fusion satanic may be a simplification but it is nonetheless descriptively accurate, however much many theistic and non theistic Satanists alike would argue otherwise.

The invisible sect worship an androgyne deity and heavily promote transgenderism - the struggle of people with genuine gender dysphoria is a truly separate but purposefully conflated issue.

Due to their obsession with ancient cannanite deities such as ‘moloch’ - Invisible Sect Freemasons routinely perpetrate horrific ritualised child murder and sacrifice. Their networks operate on an industrial scale. It is already difficult enough to expose without further complication, as so many of the perpetrators have so much structural power - but true investigations into SRA would quickly reveal the Invisible Sect Freemasonic networks and as such, I consider ISF-SRA to be an important subdefinition.

I was too quick to describe Jon Wedger as brave and heroic - it transpires that I needed to do more research surrounding his proactive, supporting role in the overall aims of the ITNJ – an invisible sect freemasonic project masquerading as an authentic conduit for justice whilst providing surveillance for viable threats, responding with totally premeditated inactivity and ensuring perception management and ongoing maintenance of the depraved status quo…

Effectively, The ITNJ represents a text book example of controlled opposition – complex by design and entirely self supporting…

The push towards the NWO dystopian end game is steaming ahead at warp speed, and whilst there is thankfully ever increasing awareness and mobilisation, wherever it is found to be genuinely rising from true grass roots – the ‘resistance’ movement is being heavily infiltrated by the usual agents and agencies of the black nobility and their freemasonic administration. The uk’s 77th brigade currently have their hands full and their thumbs occupied on platforms like Telegram which are already wall to wall with groups dedicated to exposing and opposing the onslaught…there has even been a concerted effort to export the Q anon incited capitol hill fiasco to London in order to degrade true progress…fortunately it was unsuccessful and there will be no pitchforks in parliament…
Preparations are now being made for the post cyber-polygon plug pulling – thanks to the elitists insistence on the ‘revelation of method’ there is more general understanding that localised networks will be vital when the communication platforms are purposefully crashed out…and the accompanying food shortages and grid outages are expected…

The mainstream media, executing its primary function as a propagandist tool, is of course still manufacturing the familiar polluted filth and lies it was designed for. To distract, distress, divide and demoralise is old news - but the relentless advertising campaign for pathogen producing, nanotech infested gene altering poisons has now turned to actively targeting our children. And still people sit idly by, hypnotised by screens spoonfeeding them well packaged weaponised narratives to parrot back to one another, quoting manipulated statistics, morally redundant politicians, unscrupulous scientists on the payroll and a host of other professional idiots spewing what constitutes tactical, psychological warfare. All to foster further compliance in the face of bioweaponry that as yet still carries no mandate – no thanks to the willing submission in the face of tyranny by millions of people who would still manage to step out of the path of an oncoming juggernaut…yet somehow have failed to recognise the threat to their own lives and are proceeding to offer up their young? Its far beyond completely demented and the only thing that can and will alter the course is mass awareness.

Accept it or not, the venetian black nobility and their emissaries know very well that the material plane is governed by thought forms and that the majority rule reality. This is why they invest so much time and energy implanting their own narratives and keeping populations comatose. There are millions of people already actively opposing the approaching dystopia, but this needs to approach a truly critical mass. As the restrictions tighten and it begins to dawn on everyone that we are under siege, there is still time…

Whilst many who chose to participate in the clinical trials were given a placebo, the next so called wave is dependent on the hyper immune response in those who received the active double doses. Undoubtedly this surge in illness and mortalities will be mercilessly exploited and labelled a deadly variant demanding further damaging injections. There will be further threats and various final solutions to follow – a cluster of pitiful , murderous , evil paedophiliac cranks request and demand our ongoing compliance and complicity. Although people are already denying this in their multitudes and effectively overwriting the script – tragically there are still more who have succumbed to the mind control and remain trapped in the delusion that the planned pandemic is something other than a ruse to subjugate, destroy and depopulate.

The MMW radiation is difficult to avoid, but uptake of the injectable nano tech it activates, and accompanying poisons is still thankfully largely optional. There is no justification for administering experimental gene altering, spike protein producing nanotech infested poisons to anyone, but duped or not - as adults we can choose to play roulette with our own lives. It is our obligation and literally our role to protect the children from harm.