Albert Pike's 'Three World War Letter' 1871

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

copy of letter cut n pasted from this article which contains alot of contextualising information but strangely doesnt mention the royal arch freemasons…
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gnostic-masonic-forces-led-donald-trump-launch-soon-deadly-lamotta

2 Likes

Can you provide a link to the original letter or primary source? I’ve seen this before but could not verify the letter.

1 Like

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm
theres a plethora of unreliable information about all manner of subjects everywhere - always wise to question everything - often there is excellent information swathed in agenda. Here is an unglamourous webpage with a short biography - vis a vis the letter and its provenance - I will look into it further but not today - best wishes & good luck with the search - dont become downhearted. I personally need some soothing words and sweet poetry now . Max Ehrmann always helps :relieved:

Thanks for the reply. Looks like the letter is missing. I’ve read most of Morals and Dogma and found it to be an amazing collection of wisdom and philosophy. I have to agreed with you that we must not let things get us down.

Dark Days

What fool shall say, 'My days are fair,
God’s in his world and all is well,'
When half mankind shrieks in despair
Worse than in Dante’s flaming hell!

I cannot sing in happy mood
While hostile armies take their toll.
On these dark days I toil and brood
With starless midnight in my soul.

And yet, O World, O Life, O God!
I find myself, jest as the fool,
Believing in thy chastening rod,
Believing still that love must rule.
M.E.

2 Likes

I will return to write more after a much needed rest - but in the meantime thank you for you for your encouraging words and for posting a beautiful,deeply incisive and yet ever hopeful Max Ehrmann poem.

I haven’t read morals & dogma - I dont think I will too soon for much the same reason I haven’t read mein kampf - i don’t want to spend too much time in any enclosed cognitive space with either author - but thats not to say I am not interested in the text itself…I would just prefer to limit my exposure to the direct upload. That said, its alot more specifially relevant to the present day and now I’m wondering how closely matched both those titles are…
a text like M&D is undoubtedly helpful in understanding the cosmetic appeal freemasonic ideology has to some of its proponents - many people involved in the lower end of the pyramid scheme are not aware of the true character of the pointier end…
where the blood rites and child abuse are acknowledged and routinely practised…

Its time for me to log off for a while - but it has occurred to me that Max Ehrmann knew more than a thing or two about the machinations of freemasonry - he was well placed to do so and clearly understands a great deal.
His poetry is not popular in freemasonic triangles (weak joke) and this makes me love him more. Orwell is not popular either, I think he’s great… 1984 marked the fabian centenary - the book was a clear warning though he sadly died shortly after completing it…Still - back to the letter -
I don’t know where the original is - but I think both Max & George may well have seen much more of it than I have…
And on that note - I’m off and go and read ‘A Prayer’ by Max Ehrmann.
Thanks and Best wishes

A cut n paste from this link …I still haven’t found the whole letter - I think that issue is another long story - it seems as though all we have available is the ‘famous excerpt’ - I’m not sure how much more information was ever available in the british library - I would speculate that only relatively few people have ever had access to the full text… though I’m sure some saw more than others - thats the way their information networks operate - isoceles style…
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm

"The Pike letter to Giuseppe Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London until 1977.

This letter has been claimed by many internet sites to reside in the British Library in London, which denies the letter exists.

Giuseppe Mazzini was an Italian revolutionary leader of the mid 1800s as well as the Director of the Illuminati

Albert Pike (historical Masonic figure) is a 33rd degree, Freemason Occultist Grand Master and creator of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Masonic Scottish Rite Order"

I’m enclosing this article as it gives an interesting perspective on the perception of freemasonry from those within it - and the fact that many do not realise what they are part of…
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free001a.htm
TITLE: FREEMASONRY – TWO ORGANIZATIONS, ONE VISIBLE, THE OTHER INVISIBLE

Subtitle: This is a short article we hope every Mason will read before he begins to read any of our other articles. There is a Masonic organization out there most of you know nothing of, even if you are a 33rd Degree Mason.

We have constantly received emails from Freemasons who are absolutely anguished over our articles depicting Masonry as being Satanic. They honestly proclaim to us that this is NOT the situation in their Lodge; further, they say, they are 32nd or 33rd Degree, and would certainly know what Freemasonry is and what it is not; and, they boldly proclaim: Masonry is NOT Satanic.

We are both right: You are right when you claim that Freemasonry is certainly not Satanic as you have practiced it in your Lodge. And we are right when we say that Freemasonry is Satanic to the core, and is striving mightily to produce the New Age Christ [Antichrist].

How, you ask, can we both be right? Simply put, Freemasonry is an organization within an organization. One organization is deliberately lied to and mislead with false interpretations, while the inner organization knows the spiritual Truth of Freemasonry, and embraces it with heart, soul, and mind.

DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION OF FREEMASONRY

Let us hear Masonic author Manly P. Hall describe this two-dimensional organization of Freemasonry. Masonry is comprised of two distinctly different organizations, one visible and one invisible. Hall describes this two-level organization: [Hall was honored by The Scottish Rite Journal, who called him ‘The Illustrious Manly P. Hall’ in Sept, 1990, and further called him ‘Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher’, saying “The world is a far better place because of Manly Palmer Hall, and we are better persons for having known him and his work”]. This is what Manly P. Hall said:

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity – an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect … it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of ‘free and accepted’ men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as ‘of majestic dignity, grandeur’] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as ‘a secret, a mystery’]." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

Albert Mackey, 33rd Degree Mason and author of the informative “Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry”, 1873, confirms Hall’s revelation.

“Visible Masonry: In a circular published March 18, 1775, by the Grand Orient of France, reference is made to two divisions of the Order, namely, Visible and Invisible Masonry … by ‘Invisible Masonry’ they denoted that body of intelligent and virtuous Masons who, irrespective of any connection with dogmatic authorities, constituted a ‘Mysterious and Invisible Society of the True Sons of Light’, who, scattered over the two hemisphere, were engaged, with one heart and soul in doing everything for the glory of the Great Architect and for the good of their fellow-men.”

In other words, the members of the Invisible Masonry are the true leaders who cooperate on a global scale for the Great Architect to achieve the Great Work, which is the New World Order. What, then, is the purpose of the Visible Lodge?

“By ‘Visible Masonry’ they meant the congregation of Masons into Lodges, which were often affected by the contagious vices of the age in which they lived. The former is perfect; the latter continually needs purification.” (Albert Mackey, 33rd Degree, “Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry”, 1873, page 829)

In other words, Masons of the Invisible Lodge are the truly “Perfected Men”, while the poor regular Masons of the Visible Lodge are afflicted with the “contagious vices of the age in which they lived”. Mackey holds Masons of the Visible Lodge in very, very low esteem. And, notice that Masonry has divided itself into these two Lodges a very long time agao, in 1775! Masonry has almost always been this way.

Many well-meaning men are members of this visible society with no knowledge whatsoever of the inner invisible society. In fact, Albert Pike had some things to say about the brethren in the visible society:

“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

Did you hear these key words from Pike? Masonry is a religion after all, after the order of the Satanic Mysteries, the equally Satanic Hermetic Philosophy, and Alchemy! Masonry conceals its secrets from the brethren in the outer visible society, no matter their rank; only the Elect in the inner invisible society ever know the truth. The poor brethren in the visible society are spoon-fed “false explanations and misinterpretations” of its symbols" – for what reason? – those poor guys in the visible society “deserve only to be mislead”.

If a man were known to revere Jesus Christ in the beginning of his membership within Masonry, he would be immediately shunted into the visible society, and would never, ever learn the truth. You would never be considered an Adept, or a Sage, or one of the Elect, for those terms are reserved for the members of the invisible society. You would be one of those who were deliberately lied to about the doctrines of Masonry, and given deliberate misinterpretations of its symbols, so that you would merely THINK you knew the Truth.

Pike then completes his instructions to intentionally mislead those members of the visible society, by saying: “So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray.” [Ibid., p. 105]

Members of the visible society are referred to as the ‘masses’, and you do comprise 95% of all Masons. Listen to what Pike says about telling the truth of the organization to the ‘masses’: “A Spirit”, he said, “that loves wisdom and contemplates the Truth close at hand, is forced to disguise it, to induce the multitudes [that is you] to accept it … Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 103, 3rd Degree; Emphasis added]

If a person is not capable of accepting the Truth that inner-core, invisible Freemasonry really worships and serves Satan, then such Truth would become “deadly” to you. Therefore, “fictions are necessary” so visible Masons would not be so devastated that they would leave Freemasonry and expose its inner secrets.

A very recent book also speaks of these two organizations. David Ovason, a noted astrologer, has written a book publised in 1999, entitled, The Secret Architecture of our Nation’s Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C. This book is not an anti-Mason book; in fact, a glowing forward to this book is written by none other than C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33 Degree, Sovereign Grand Commander, The Supreme Council, 33 Degree (Mother Council of the World), Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A., Washington, D.C. In other words, the conclusions of this book are highly thought of by one of the most important current Masons in the world today! Listen to what this book says about the two organizations of Freemasonry,

After speaking of the “cosmic astral journey in Masonic terms”, Ovason speaks of the meaning of the more common symbols of Masonry. “… Bromwell injected a profound level of esotericism into the bland-seeming symbols used within the Lodges. These proliferate on the so-called tracing boards and carpets … used by Master Masons to demonstrate Masonic symbols to the neophytes. When not used as an instrument of education, the tracing boards and carpets remain as symbols of the Lodge – of the inner and outer way of the Craft.” [Page 99] So, David Ovason admits that Masonry has both an “inner” [Invisible] and an “outer” [Visible] society. And, Albert Pike has boldly stated that the “neophytes” are deliberately taught untruths about the meaning of the symbols!

New Age author, Bill Cooper has this to say about these two fraternities, one within the other. “Most members of the Freemasons are not aware that the Illuminati practices what is known as ‘secrets within secrets’ or organizations within organizations.” [Behold A Pale Horse, p. 79]

The final example of this “fraternity within a fraternity”, the Invisible residing within the Visible, comes from the oldest New World Order planning document known to be in existence. This document is one of the best examples of Automatic Writing, and it details many of the changes societies throughout the world must make in order to achieve the Kingdom of The Christ. This document is known as the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and is being followed carefully today. Listen as the supernatural author speaks of the two organization within Freemasonry. The author is speaking of the guise by which the Illuminati will ultimately seize dictatorial control.

“7. For what purpose then have we invented this whole policy and insinuated it into the minds of the gentiles without giving them any chance to examine its underlying meaning? For what, indeed, if not in order to obtain in a roundabout way what is for our scattered tribe unattainable by the direct road? It is this which has served as the basis for our organisation of SECRET MASONRY WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO, AND AIMS WHICH ARE NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS SUSPECTED BY, THESE GENTILE CATTLE, ATTRACTED BY US INTO THE SHOW ARMY OF MASONIC LODGES IN ORDER TO THROW DUST IN THE EYES OF THEIR FELLOWS.” [Protocol #11 - The Totalitarian State, Paragraph 7; Emphasis was in the original]

Notice that this supernatural author described the Freemasons of the Outer, Visible Fraternity as “Gentile Cattle” which had been deliberately drawn into the Fraternity for “show” so as to “throw dust in the eyes of their fellows”. It turns out that the Masons of the Invisible Fraternity think quite lowly of the Masons of the Visible Fraternity!

But, why should we be surprised, for Albert Pike called the Visible brethren who are just trying to learn what the symbols of the Lodge mean, “conceited interpretors”. [Morals and Dogma, p. 105]

By the way, for those of you who have tried to convince me that Albert Pike is discredited today, listen to what David Ovason in his book on the secret Masonic architecture of Washington, D.C., says about Pike:

1. “Albert Pike – probably the most learned esotericist in the United States …” [P. 31]

2. “… Albert Pike was a fine scholar in some areas …” [P. 92]

3. “The learned Albert Pike …” [P. 366]

4. “… Pike died in his rooms at the temple on April 2, 1891. Seven years later, Congress approved the raising of the Albert Pike memorial … The statuary is imposing. A larger-than-life, full-length satute of Pike stands on a high pedestal, attended by a lamenting woman said to represent the spirit of Masonry.” [P. 321]

Remember, this book was glowingly recommended by the current top leader of Freemasonry, C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33 Degree, as noted above! Obviously, if Mr. Kleinknecht thinks this highly of Albert Pike, then all those people who have tried to convince me otherwise need to take this matter up with Mr. Kleinknecht! The fact is, Pike IS Freemasonry today.

There IS one short paragraph that properly and concisely defines the heart and soul of the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry. Let us return to Manly P. Hall for this quote:

“When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.” [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

The Scottish Rite Journal praised Manly P. Hall in 1990 as “Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher”. One 32nd Degree Mason wrote back to me, stating that he had never, ever heard of Manly P. Hall; yet you can see his book was published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company. The only reason this high-ranking Mason had never heard of Manly P. Hall is that Hall was a leader of the Invisible Fraternity, while this Mason was participating in the Visible Fraternity!

Another 33rd Degree Freemason, Foster Bailey, sponsored his wife, Alice A. Bailey, into Co-Masonry, where she became a key leader. Alice was also the top leader of the House of Theosophy from the 1920’s to the early 1950’s; she was a prolific writer, admittedly a channeler for a spirit by the name of Master D.K. She had significant revelations to add to this subject of Inner, Invisible Freemasonry.

"There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the inner-most circles of the esoteric societies. [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 513]

Bailey is saying here that, once you get into the Inner, Invisible part of Freemasonry, there is no distinction possible between this heart of Masonry, the true Universal Church [which we know to be the church of Antichrist], and of the similar inner-most circles of the other secret societies throughout the world.

But, then, Bailey makes an even stronger statement revealing the Inner, Invisible Masonic fraternity. “The Masonic Movement … is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the Mysteries, and the seat of initiation. It holds in it symbolism the ritual of Deity, and the way of salvation is pictorially preserved in its work. The methods of Deity are demonstrated in its Temples, and under the All-seeing Eye the work can go forward. It is a far more occult organisation than can be realised, and it is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists.” [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 511]

Since the meaning of the word, “occult”, is “hidden”, or “invisible”, we know that Bailey is here speaking of the Inner, Invisible part of Freemasonry. And, not only is does this Invisible Fraternity exist, it is intended to be the training ground for the coming advanced occultists!!

THIS is the Invisible Freemasonry, about which you have been kept in ignorance all along! To verify this fact even further, we encourage you to go to the publishing and distribution house of Invisible Freemasonry, Kessinger’s Freemasonry and Occult Publishing; Kessinger’s publishes all the old, formerly very secret Masonic books of the Invisible Society. Kessinger’s carries extremely Satanic, anti-Christian subjects of which the Invisible Fraternity is comprised!

We have noted a few of these subjects below as Kessinger’s has listed them:

Alchemy; Ancient Religions; Astral Body [Satanic practice]; Astrology [Forbidden in Bible]; Auto-Suggestion; Babylonian; Blavatsky, H.P. [one of the most Satanic Black Magick practitioners of all time! Her teachings were studied by Adolf Hitler and provided basis for the Jewish Holocaust]; Buddhism; Card Reading; Chaldean [Babylon and Chaldean Mysteries were brought into total annihilation by God for their severe Satanism, and is the same Babylon condemned in the Book of Revelation]; Christian Mysticism [This is the “Christianity” of Masonry, where every single doctrine is reinterpreted]; Christian Science [Fully anti-Christian but compatible with Masonry]; Clairvoyance [Satanic to the core and forbidden in the Bible]; Color and Sound [Critically important to Satanism]; Cosmic Consciousness [SATANIC]; Crystal Gazing [Forbidden in Bible]; Divination [Forbidden in Bible]; Druidism and Celts [Elevated human sacrifice to highest levels]; Eastern Doctrines; Esoteric Christianity [Redefining Christian doctrines]; Evolution [And you just thought Masonry was compatible with true Christianity]; Fortune Telling [Forbidden in Bible]; Geomancy and Gematria [Satanic]; Gnosticism [Fought against in the Epistles of Paul in the Bible]; Hermetic; Holy Grail [Satanic allegory to produce Antichrist]; Hypnotism; Islam; Karma [Satanic doctrine teaching Reincarnation]; Love and Sex Consciousness [Completely Satanic]; Magic [Forbidden in Bible]; Nature Worship [Sun Worship primary worship of Invisible Freemasonry]; Palmistry [Satanic Divination]; Phallicism [Worship of Male erect Sex Organ!]; Qabalah [Satanic Reinterpretation of Hebrew Old Testament]; Reincarnation; Rosicrucian [Satanic to the core]; Serpent Worship [Not only is Masonry a religion, it worships the Serpent, actually Satan himself]; Telepathy [Satanic communication without audible language]; Tarot [Divination forbidden in Bible]; Transcendental Physics; Zoroastrianism [Satanic cult destroyed by God in Old Testament].

THIS is the heart and soul of the Invisible, Inner Fraternity. The absolute darkest part of this heart is Phallicism, worshipping the erect Male Sex Organ. The obelisk is the major symbol for this worship, which is why you see obelisks everywhere associated with Freemasonry! It is time to stop being deceived, don’t you think?!

Listen to Albert Pike speak of the obelisk: “Hence the significancy of the phallus, or of its inoffensive substitute, the obelisk, rising as an emblem of the resurrection by the tomb of buried Deity …” [Morals and Dogma, p. 393] Now, you know why you see so many obelisks atop the graves of Freemasons, for it is “an emblem of the resurrection of buried Deity”; the Invisible Mason believes he is becoming a god throughout his life, so the obelisk at his grave is simply the visible manifestation of that belief.

The obelisk was originally created by the Egyptian Mysteries of the Pharaohs, and is spoken of in the Bible. Listen: “… King Jehu said to the guards and to the officers, ‘Go in and slay them; let none escape’. And they smote them with the sword; and the guards before the king threw their bodies out, and went into the inner dwelling of the house of Baal. They brought out the obelisks of the house of Baal and burned them.” [2 Kings 10:26, Amplified Bible]

God Almighty ordered the Satanic obelisks burned, but only after He ordered King Jehu to slaughter the worshippers of the obelisk, also known as Baal worshippers. Thus, the Invisible Freemasonry is devoted to the obelisk worship so forbidden by God as to be worthy of the Death Penalty. Keep this in mind the next time you contemplate the Washington Monument!

Finally, Serpent Worship takes us directly into Hell itself, for Satan stands directly behind this form of worship. This is the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry, and I bet you never knew it existed, did you?

Now that you know all this, I encourage you to read The Cutting Edge articles, realizing that they deal with the invisible inner organization. Remember this: we are not participating in a debating society, nor am I trying to win you over to my side. Your precious eternal soul is at stake here; you are participating in the most evil, deceptive organization in the world. Your very participation in the Visible Fraternity gives all demons the legal right to afflict you, to cause you great distress and grief, even though you are totally ignorant of the Inner Fraternity.

Your eternal soul is at stake; please read our articles with the greatest of care, and with your ‘spiritual eyes’ opened.

David Bay, Director

Cutting Edge Ministries

At least part of the three war letter letter was reportedly on display in the british museum until 1977.

in one of his books…

"Pike then completes his instructions to intentionally mislead those members of the visible society, by saying: “So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray.” [Ibid., p. 105]

Members of the visible society are referred to as the ‘masses’, and comprise 95% of all Masons. Listen to what Pike says about telling the truth of the organization to the ‘masses’: “A Spirit”, he said, “that loves wisdom and contemplates the Truth close at hand, is forced to disguise it, to induce the multitudes to accept it … Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 103, 3rd Degree; Emphasis added]"

:thinking:

Anyway back to the letter and its whereabouts and provenance…here’s a recent letter about the the other letter…letters! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Albert Pike letter
Chris Moffett made this Freedom of Information request to The British Museum
Actions
Follow
1 follower
The British Museum did not have the information requested.

Chris Moffett 9 January 2013 Delivered
Dear The British Museum,

Could you please confirm if the British Museum holds in it’s possession/archives a letter from General Albert Pike to Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini dated 15th August 1871 and if so, has it ever been on display at the British Museum?

Yours faithfully,

Chris Moffett

whatdotheyknow dot com.

Link to this
Information, 9 January 2013
Link: [1]File-List
Link: [2]themeData
Link: [3]colorSchemeMapping

Thank you for contacting the Ticketing and Information Team at the British
Museum.

We will try to answer all emails within 24 hours. However, during some
busy periods the reply time may be slightly longer.

For Museum opening hours, [4]click here

For information on getting to the Museum, [5]click here

For school and group bookings to the Museum, please contact the Ticketing
and Information Team on 020 7323 8181 or email
[6][email address]

References

Visible links

1. file:///tmp/cid:filelist.xml@01CB6BCD.48055D90
  2. file:///tmp/themedata
  3. file:///tmp/colorschememapping

Link to this
Information, 9 January 2013

extract from cuttingedge article…

…"described the Freemasons of the Outer, Visible Fraternity as “Gentile Cattle” which had been deliberately drawn into the Fraternity for “show” so as to “throw dust in the eyes of their fellows”. It turns out that the Masons of the Invisible Fraternity think quite lowly of the Masons of the Visible Fraternity!

But, why should we be surprised, for Albert Pike called the Visible brethren who are just trying to learn what the symbols of the Lodge mean, “conceited interpretors”. [Morals and Dogma, p. 105]

By the way, for those of you who have tried to convince me that Albert Pike is discredited today, listen to what David Ovason in his book on the secret Masonic architecture of Washington, D.C., says about Pike:

“Albert Pike – probably the most learned esotericist in the United States …” [P. 31]

“… Albert Pike was a fine scholar in some areas …” [P. 92]

“The learned Albert Pike …” [P. 366]

“… Pike died in his rooms at the temple on April 2, 1891. Seven years later, Congress approved the raising of the Albert Pike memorial … The statuary is imposing. A larger-than-life, full-length satute of Pike stands on a high pedestal, attended by a lamenting woman said to represent the spirit of Masonry.” [P. 321]

Remember, this book was glowingly recommended by the current top leader of Freemasonry, C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33 Degree, as noted above! Obviously, if Mr. Kleinknecht thinks this highly of Albert Pike, then all those people who have tried to convince me otherwise need to take this matter up with Mr. Kleinknecht! The fact is, Pike IS Freemasonry today.

There IS one short paragraph that properly and concisely defines the heart and soul of the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry. Let us return to Manly P. Hall for this quote:

“When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.” [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

The Scottish Rite Journal praised Manly P. Hall in 1990 as “Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher”. One 32nd Degree Mason wrote back to me, stating that he had never, ever heard of Manly P. Hall; yet you can see his book was published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company. The only reason this high-ranking Mason had never heard of Manly P. Hall is that Hall was a leader of the Invisible Fraternity, while this Mason was participating in the Visible Fraternity!

Another 33rd Degree Freemason, Foster Bailey, sponsored his wife, Alice A. Bailey, into Co-Masonry, where she became a key leader. Alice was also the top leader of the House of Theosophy from the 1920’s to the early 1950’s; she was a prolific writer, admittedly a channeler for a spirit by the name of Master D.K. She had significant revelations to add to this subject of Inner, Invisible Freemasonry.

"There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the inner-most circles of the esoteric societies. [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 513]
[/quote]"

Statue of Pike

I found M&D to be motivational. It drove home the point that we would not waste our lives. That we should spend each day growing, learning and creating. Yes you are correct the porch masons do not know what is at the top of the pyramid. However, M&D is not some kind of evil book. It is given to the common mason so that he make use of his life in the service of others. We have no evidence that such a letter existed about world wars. Because we have no evidence for it maybe we should not post such things. Primary sources should be used.

Early church fathers were named Lucifer, Lucian. Clearly they understood Lucifer differently than people do now. You posted picture implying Masonry is responsible for the KKK or that Albert Pike was part of the KKK. Do you have primary evidence to support these claims? If you do post those instead of such photos.

Here I have a bit of Morals and Dogma for you. It is not what you think it is. I’m not saying that Masonry is perfect or free from defect. They are as fallible as any organization although they have do posses a way of showing Men and Women are not here to do nothing. That our Works in service of other are what we leave behind. The first public libraries were provided by these people because uneducated people can’t realize their full potential.

"FORCE, unregulated or ill-regulated, is not only wasted in the void, like that of gunpowder burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science; but, striking in the dark, and its blows meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone;-not growth and progress. It is Polyphemus blinded, striking at random, and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by the impetus of his own blows.
The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people’s Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship–its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. The two great motors are Truth and Love. When all these Forces are combined, and guided by the Intellect, and regulated by the RULE of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for by the ages will begin to march. The POWER of the Deity Himself is in equilibrium with His WISDOM. Hence the only results are HARMONY.
It is because Force is ill regulated, that revolutions prove failures. Therefore it is that so often insurrections, coming from those high mountains that domineer over the moral horizon, Justice, Wisdom, Reason, Right, built of the purest snow of the ideal after a long fall from rock to rock, after having reflected the sky in their transparency, and been swollen by a hundred affluents, in the majestic path of triumph, suddenly lose themselves in quagmires, like a California river in the sands.
The onward march of the human race requires that the heights around it should blaze with noble and enduring lessons of courage. Deeds of daring dazzle history, and form one class of the guiding lights of man. They are the stars and coruscations from that great sea of electricity, the Force inherent in the people. To strive, to brave all risks, to perish, to persevere, to be true to one’s self, to grapple body to body with destiny, to surprise defeat by the little terror it inspires, now to confront unrighteous power, now to defy intoxicated triumph–these are the examples that the nations need and the light that electrifies them.
There are immense Forces in the great caverns of evil beneath society; in the hideous degradation, squalor, wretchedness and destitution, vices and crimes that reek and simmer in the darkness in that populace below the people, of great cities. There disinterestedness vanishes, every one howls, searches, gropes, and gnaws for himself. Ideas are ignored, and of progress there is no thought. This populace has two mothers, both of them stepmothers–Ignorance and Misery. Want is their only guide–for the appetite alone they crave satisfaction. Yet even these may be employed. The lowly sand we trample upon, cast into the furnace, melted, purified by fire, may become resplendent
crystal. They have the brute force of the HAMMER, but their blows help on the great cause, when struck within the lines traced by the RULE held by wisdom and discretion.
Yet it is this very Force of the people, this Titanic power of the giants, that builds the fortifications of tyrants, and is embodied in their armies. Hence the possibility of such tyrannies as those of which it has been said, that “Rome smells worse under Vitellius than under Sulla. Under Claudius and under Domitian there is a deformity of baseness corresponding to the ugliness-of the tyranny. The foulness of the slaves is a direct result of the atrocious baseness of the despot. A miasma exhales from these crouching consciences that reflect the master; the public authorities are unclean, hearts are collapsed, consciences shrunken, souls puny. This is so under Caracalla, it is so under Commodus, it is so under Heliogabalus, while from the Roman senate, under Caesar, there comes only the rank odour peculiar to the eagle’s eyrie.”
It is the force of the people that sustains all these despotisms, the basest as well as the best. That force acts through armies; and these oftener enslave than liberate. Despotism there applies the RULE. Force is the MACE of steel at the saddle-bow of the knight or of the bishop in armour. Passive obedience by force supports thrones and oligarchies, Spanish kings, and Venetian senates. Might, in an army wielded by tyranny, is the enormous sum total of utter weakness; and so Humanity wages war against Humanity, in despite of Humanity. So a people willingly submits to despotism, and its workmen submit to be despised, and its soldiers to be whipped; therefore it is that battles lost by a nation are often progress attained. Less glory is more liberty. When the drum is silent, reason sometimes speaks.
Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate–that is, enyoke the people. Then they plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannonshot; while the monks mingle with the troopers, and the Church militant and jubilant, Catholic or Puritan, sings Te Deums for victories over rebellion.
The military power, not subordinate to the civil power, again the HAMMER or MACE of FORCE, independent of the RULE, is an armed tyranny, born full-grown, as Athene sprung from the brain of Zeus. It spawns a dynasty, and begins with Caesar to rot into Vitellius and Commodus. At the present day it inclines to begin where formerly dynasties ended.
Constantly the people put forth immense strength, only to end in immense weakness. The force of the people is exhausted in indefinitely prolonging things long since dead; in governing mankind by embalming old dead tyrannies of Faith; restoring dilapidated dogmas; regilding faded, worm-eaten shrines; whitening and rouging ancient and barren superstitions; saving society by multiplying parasites; perpetuating superannuated institutions; enforcing the worship of symbols as the actual means of salvation; and tying the dead corpse of the Past, mouth to mouth, with the living Present. Therefore it is that it is one of the fatalities of Humanity to be condemned to eternal struggles with phantoms, with superstitions, bigotries, hypocrisies, prejudices, the formulas of error, and the pleas of tyranny. Despotisms, seen in the past, become respectable, as the mountain, bristling with volcanic rock, rugged and horrid, seen through the haze of distance is blue and smooth and beautiful. The sight of a single dungeon of tyranny is worth more, to dispel illusions, and create a holy hatred of despotism, and to direct FORCE aright, than the most eloquent volumes. The French should have preserved the Bastile as a perpetual lesson; Italy should not destroy the dungeons of the Inquisition. The Force of the people maintained the Power that built its gloomy cells, and placed the living in their granite sepulchres.
The FORCE of the people cannot, by its unrestrained and fitful action, maintain and continue in action and existence a free Government once created. That Force must be limited, restrained, conveyed by distribution into different channels, and by roundabout courses, to outlets, whence it is to issue as the law, action, and decision of the State; as the wise old Egyptian kings conveyed in different canals, by sub-division, the swelling

waters of the Nile, and compelled them to fertilize and not devastate the land. There must be the jus et norma, the law and Rule, or Gauge, of constitution and law, within which the public force must act. Make a breach in either, and the great steam-hammer, with its swift and ponderous blows, crushes all the machinery to atoms, and, at last, wrenching itself away, lies inert and dead amid the ruin it has wrought.
The FORCE of the people, or the popular will, in action and exerted, symbolized by the GAVEL, regulated and guided by and acting within the limits of LAW and ORDER, symbolized by the TWENTY-FOUR-INCH RULE, has for its fruit LIBERTY, EQUALITY, and FRATERNITY,–liberty regulated by law; equality of rights in the eye of the law; brotherhood with its duties and obligations as well as its benefits.
You will hear shortly of the Rough ASHLAR and the Perfect ASHLAR, as part of the jewels of the Lodge. The rough Ashlar is said to be “a stone, as taken from the quarry, in its rude and natural state.” The perfect Ashlar is said to be “a stone made ready by the hands of the workmen, to be adjusted by the working-tools of the Fellow-Craft.” We shall not repeat the explanations of these symbols given by the York Rite. You may read them in its printed monitors. They are declared to allude to the self-improvement of the individual craftsman,–a continuation of the same superficial interpretation.
The rough Ashlar is the PEOPLE, as a mass, rude and unorganized. The perfect Ashlar, or cubical stone, symbol of perfection, is the STATE, the rulers deriving their powers from the consent of the governed; the constitution and laws speaking the will of the people; the government harmonious, symmetrical, efficient, --its powers properly distributed and duly adjusted in equilibrium."

1 Like

[quote=“ElsieDee, post:7, topic:22051”]
We have constantly received emails from Freemasons who are absolutely anguished over our articles depicting Masonry as being Satanic. They honestly proclaim to us that this is NOT the situation in their Lodge; further, they say, they are 32nd or 33rd Degree, and would certainly know what Freemasonry is and what it is not; and, they boldly proclaim: Masonry is NOT Satanic.

We are both right: You are right when you claim that Freemasonry is certainly not Satanic as you have practiced it in your Lodge. And we are right when we say that Freemasonry is Satanic to the core, and is striving mightily to produce the New Age Christ [Antichrist].

How, you ask, can we both be right? Simply put, Freemasonry is an organization within an organization. One organization is deliberately lied to and mislead with false interpretations, while the inner organization knows the spiritual Truth of Freemasonry, and embraces it with heart, soul, and mind.
[/quote]

I do not doubt that there are many masons who truly believe they are in a benevolent organisation. They are providing an instrumental service to the ‘inner organisation’ which is unfortunately a truly terrible one.
Because of where the energy is headed - unfortunately All freemasonry is inherently dark practice - the invisible sect know this and know it well. Those in the visible sect will tell you over and over again that this is not the case. That is because it is their ascribed role not to know. To still support the structures and practises whilst not actually ever being fully cognizant of their meanings and motivation.

The fires of moloch. the worship of baal. amongst others these doctrines including human sacrifice are some of the foundations upon which masonic worship was and is still based. There is room for a great deal of discussion on the origins of the species…

although it is clear that freemasons would like to distance themselves from the public activities of the KKK, they are mutually cooperative.

How did the USA come into being? - its a Colony. A UK Colony. It depended on settler colonialism. It depended on 500 years of genocide of Native American People on their own ancestral lands. It depended on the violent abduction and enslavement of millions of human beings. It depended on murder, rape and torture.

Its a UK freemasonic construct. A great deal of ‘human history’ has been a masonic construct…the earliest publicly known document, the Regius poem - dates to at least 1390 - but it is clear that the doctrine is based, amongst other things… on ancient canaanite blood sacrifices, I seriously reccommend finding out about Moloch & Baal, Saturn worship over the ages… & how heavily they are connected and implicated…and central to freemasonic ideology.

“The earliest masonic texts each contain some sort of a history of the craft, or mystery, of masonry. The oldest known work of this type, The Halliwell Manuscript, or Regius Poem, dates from between 1390 and 1425. This document has a brief history in its introduction, stating that the “craft of masonry” began with Euclid in Egypt, and came to England in the reign of King Athelstan (born about 894, died 27 October 939).[1] Shortly afterwards, the Cooke Manuscript traces masonry to Jabal son of Lamech (Genesis 4: 20–22), and tells how this knowledge came to Euclid, from him to the Children of Israel (while they were in Egypt), and so on through an elaborate path to Athelstan.[2] This myth formed the basis for subsequent manuscript constitutions, all tracing masonry back to biblical times, and fixing its institutional establishment in England during the reign of Athelstan (927–939).[3]”

Amongst other freemasonic factions, the scottish knights templars were instrumental in the creation of the USA. Donald Trump is a scottish knights templar whose family have been responsible for caretaking the callanish stones, charting the progress from scotland to america…amongst other factions the KT’s were instrumental in implementing the genocide necessarry to form the US of A.

So the KKK and Freemasonry are intrinsically connected. Same fundamental ideology. Slightly more complicated rituals & clothing.Its more complicated than that, I know - but in simplistic terms I would call the KKK a sick sports club - masons for the masses - I would posit that many KKK members would not have been granted entry into the masons. But it was a vehicle for ‘organised lynching’ -making a sport of human sacrifice. The self acclaimed Uk elites are obsessed with hunting - but I’m digressing. And its for the best that I leave more connections between hunting and humans alone.

Freemasonry and the KKK are inextricably linked.

whether those in the visible sect wish to accept it or not, blood rites and human sacrifice are central to the genuine doctrine of freemasonry.

Regarding terminolgy,
As far as I know.
Nazi stands for National Socialist.
Lucifer refers to the monotheistic bad guy.
An upside down pentagram is not a cuddly symbol.
Moloch - represented by the bull - associated with saturn - not a cosy deity…

Masons in the visible sect have had pike placed at a distance. there are other notable authors they have had placed at a distance. Its an organisation within an organisation.

The visible masons are held with the same contempt as the rest of the masses.

Saturn worship is a very negative practice - it has been going on in a variety of incarnations for eons - freemasonry, it seems, has gathered some of them together - into an abhorrent collage of rites and rituals designed to subjugate the masses and keep themselves in power…

the current plan at hand is to deliver freemasonic gnosis as the punchline in a very bad joke that has been under construction for at least 100 years…

Destroying peoples spiritual beliefs - creating a ‘void’ then supplanting their own…no thank you.

Saturn worship is a negative and nasty practise. As far as I can tell, freemasonry appeals to elitist misapprehensions. It tries to cultivate them. Its a particular type of eurocentricity - its also bound from head to toe in not so well hidden racist rhetoric - one of the ‘projects’ of freemasonry is applied eugenics - these people are encouraged think of themselves as ‘the elect’ and that is both the invisible and the visible sect…though as ever, I will repeat that I realise that the vast proportion of members ‘not knowing’ the true character of the organisation is central to the organisation itself.

There is and always has been a strong advertising campaign/recruitment drive…to lure more proponents in to its twisted doctrine. But then they have the media they built to do it with…

There are enough victims suffering from its impacts, without good people being duped into becoming further instruments of their oppressors…

Pike said ’ The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized,’ who put him in charge?
“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]”

So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray.” [Ibid., p. 105]

"There IS one short paragraph that properly and concisely defines the heart and soul of the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry. Let us return to Manly P. Hall for this quote:

The Scottish Rite Journal praised Manly P. Hall in 1990 as “Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher”. One 32nd Degree Mason wrote back to me, stating that he had never, ever heard of Manly P. Hall; yet you can see his book was published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company. The only reason this high-ranking Mason had never heard of Manly P. Hall is that Hall was a leader of the Invisible Fraternity, while this Mason was participating in the Visible Fraternity! " (David Bay)

_crossroad article -

"On the surface, Freemasonry looks wholesome. There is fellowship, loyalty, and the support of good causes such as burn units in hospitals. The masonic motto is “Making good men better”.

"Few men understand what they are getting into when they become Masons. Most Masons join because they trust friends, family members, or church members who invite them. Others join for business connections or political votes. Some men join because of masonic charities. Most men who join have no idea that, during their initiation, they will be required to make solemn blood oaths.

American Freemasonry includes local Lodges, Scottish Rite Temples, York Rite, and the Shriners. Prince Hall is a masonic order for black men.

The Eastern Star is an auxiliary organization for wives and adult daughters of Masons. There are also masonic organizations for children – DeMolay (for boys), Job’s Daughters, and Rainbow Girls. These are known as “adoptive” masonry, which means that wives, sisters, daughters and sons of Masons are spiritually adopted into the masonic order.

MASONS ARE DECEIVED

For the vast majority of Masons, Freemasonry is a lifelong succession of deceptions. Most Lodge leaders do not realize that they are deceiving their members. For the most part, they are simply reciting the same things they have heard and said, over and over, assuming that they are right and good. However, the Princes and Adepts of Freemasonry deliberately deceive the Masons under them. (See Tom C. McKenney, “Please Tell Me…Questions People Ask About Freemasonry – and the Answers,” pages 123-133.)

Masons take blood oaths, but are told that they are only symbolic. They participate in rituals that they don’t understand, assuming that they must be alright because their masonic friends have done it.

This paper contains quotations which would shock most Masons because they have never read what the highest Masons say about Freemasonry. Masonry is a system that confuses, deceives and controls men, getting them to do things that they would not do if they understood them.

The highest-level Masons (Princes and Adepts) deliberately deceive the Masons under them. For example, Albert Pike was one of the highest authorities in American Masonry. He was Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry from 1859 to 1891. He was also Grand Commander of the Thirty-Third Degree, as well as a Prince Adept. His book “Morals and Dogma” is given to men when they reach the 32nd degree. The following quotations from Pike’s “Morals and Dogma” show that Masons of the highest level deliberately deceive the Masons below them.

“Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” page 819)

“There must always be a commonplace interpretation for the mass of initiates, of the symbols that are eloquent to the Adepts.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” page 819) [The “Adept” are Thirty-Third Degree and above.]

Even a Thirty-Second Degree Mason will have limited understanding unless he studies the Secret Doctrine and the writings of the Princes and Adepts of Masonry. It is difficult for a man to turn away from Freemasonry because of the many blood oaths which he has made in order to obtain his degrees. Furthermore, he has invested a lot of time, effort and money into Masonry, and many of his friendships and business connections are with fellow Masons.

Freemasonry is a religion. Masons meet in temples, such as the Scottish Rite Temple. They have an altar and there is a “holy book” on it. They have prayers, deacons, and religious titles for their leaders, such as High Priest and Worshipful Master. They say that they bring men from spiritual darkness to spiritual light. In some Masonic degrees, they even serve communion. Although Freemasonry is a religion, most Masons deny it. They use double talk and say “We are an order of religious men, but not a religion.” Most of them are quite sincere about this. (Tom C. McKenney, “Please Tell Me,” pages 81-82)

Most Masons sincerely (but wrongly) believe that Freemasonry is not a religion. How can they be so wrong when they are so sincere? Tom McKenney says, “…they were told upon entering the Lodge that, whatever their religion, Masonry would not conflict with or contradict it. They believed this because sincere men told them so. Those sincere men who told them so believed it because an earlier generation of sincere men had told them the very same thing. And so, this deception, which originated as a lie in Masonry’s dark beginnings, is perpetuated generation after generation.” (Tom C. McKenney, “Please Tell Me,” page 82)

MASONRY CLAIMS TO BE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANITY

Not only is Freemasonry a religion, its highest authorities claim that it is superior to Christianity. Freemasonry is considered to be the highest and purest form of religion:

“Freemasonry is not Christianity, nor a substitute for it. It does not meddle with sectarian creeds or doctrines, but teaches fundamental religious truth.” (Albert G. Mackey, “Encyclopedia of Freemasonry,” page 162)

Christianity is even considered to be Freemasonry which has become encrusted with inflexible Biblical doctrines or “theological barnacles”.

“Drop the theological barnacles from the religion of Jesus, as taught by Him, and by the Essenes and Gnostics of the first centuries, and it becomes Masonry, Masonry in its purity, derived as it is from the old Hebrew Kaballa as a part of the great universal religion of the remotest antiquity.” (J. D. Buck, “Mystic Masonry,” page 119)

To better understand Mr. Buck’s statement, it is necessary to understand what the Kaballa is. (Kaballa can also be spelled Kaballah, Kabala or Cabala.) Webster’s dictionary defines it as:

“1. A kind or system of occult theosophy or mystial interpretation of the Scriptures among Jewish rabbis and certain medieval Christians. 2. Secret or esoteric doctrine or science, in general; occultism; mystic art; mystery.” (“Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary,” Fifth Edition, 1947)

The following definitions give clarity to the above definition of the Kaballa:

“Occult. Of, pertaining to, concerned with, or designating alchemy, magic, astrology and other arts and practices involving use of divination, incantation, magical formulae, etc.” (“Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary,” Fifth Edition, 1947)

“Occultism. Occult theory or practice; belief in hidden or mysterious powers and the possibility of human control of them.” ("Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, Fifth Edition, 1947)

Albert Pike also stresses the fundamental importance of the Kaballa to Freemasonry:

“All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kaballah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah; all Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” page 744)

MASONRY IS ANTI-CHRISTIAN

Considering Freemasonry’s roots in the Kaballa, it is not surprising that it opposes Christianity. The writings of Masonry’s highest authorities clearly show that it actually is antagonistic to Christianity, to the point that Masons are not supposed to mention the name of Jesus in the Lodge.

“A Christian Mason is not permitted to introduce his own peculiar opinions with regards to Christ’s mediatorial office into the lodge.” (Albert G. Mackey, “Lexicon of Freemasonry,” page 404)

“Whether you swear or take God’s name in vain don’t matter so much. Of course the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, as you know, don’t amount to anything, but Mah-hah-bone–O, horror! You must never, on any account, speak that awful name aloud. That would be a most heinous crime–unmasonic–unpardonable.” (Edmond Ronayne, “Masonic Handbook,” page 184)

James Shaw, a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason, was appointed Chaplain in the Scottish Rite. Since at that time he didn’t know how to pray, he got a book of John Wesley’s prayers and read one, ending “in Christ’s name”. For that he was sharply rebuked by his Commander and reported to the Secretary of the Scottish Rite, who told him that he was never to end a prayer “in Jesus’ name” or “in Christ’s name.” (Tom McKenney, “Please Tell Me,” page 72)

MASONRY CLAIMS TO PROVIDE SALVATION WITHOUT JESUS

The following quotation shows that Freemasonry promises “assurance of a future life” apart from Jesus. Most people familiar with salvation would take this to be a promise of salvation. However, eternity in hell is a form of “future life.” Everybody has a future life. The question is, will they spend it in Heaven or in hell?

“The symbolism of the Master’s Degree, as we have it now, is necessarily restricted to the First Temple and to the present life; although it reaches a climax in the assurance of a future life all without the aid of the Bible, God, Jesus Christ or the church.” (John A. Hertel Company, "The Masonic Bible,’ pages 10-11)

MASONS WORSHIP PAGAN GODS

When Masons first join a lodge, they worship G.A.O.T.U, which they are told is the god of their own religion. When they have progressed, they are told that G.A.O.T.U. stands for the Grand Architect of the Universe. Then they search for the true name of God, which they are told was lost. In the process, they are taught that the God of the Bible is the same as the old pagan gods:

“The masonic doctrine of the unity of God teaches that: (1) The names of the different nature gods (Brahma, Baal, Om, On, Dagon, Osiris, Allah, Molech, and Shango), along with Jehovah, all denote the generative (reproductive) principle in nature. (2) All religions are essentially the same in their ideas of the divine. (3) It is for this express purpose that the simple Mason is instructed to look upon every man’s religion as his own.” (C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw, “The Masonic Report,” page 8)

In the Royal Arch Degree (13th degree), the Mason is given a three-syllable name for God. Each syllable stands for a different god. The first stands for Jehovah, the God of the Bible. The second stands for Baal. The third stands for a Chaldean (Babylonian) god. This name signifies that the God of the Bible and Baal are one and the same, being different facets of the same god. (See page 97 of Martin L. Wagner’s “Interpretation of Freemasonry” and pages 8-9 of “The Masonic Report” by C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw).

According to the Bible, pagan gods are really demons. The conflict between Elijah and the prophets of Baal demonstrates that Baal worship and worship of the God of the Bible are incompatible. (See 1 Kings, chapter 18) Christians are warned that they cannot worship both the God of the Bible and pagan gods.

“What am I saying then? That an idol is anything, or what is offered to idols is anything? Rather, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of demons.” (1 Corinthians 10:19-21)

The Royal Arch Degree shows that Masons are really Baal worshipers. Most Masons do it without realizing it by participating in rituals that they really don’t understand. However, a few top-level Masons (those in highest authority) know exactly what they are doing.

In Old Testament times, the Canaanites worshipped Baal by having men have sexual intercourse with temple prostitutes (both male and female, including children), and by burning babies alive. Other pagan gods were worshipped in similar ways. In some countries, this kind of pagan worship continues to this day. For example, according to eye-witness accounts, children in India are still being drowned in the Ganges River as sacrifices to pagan gods. In this century, Amy Carmichael and her coworkers rescued children from temple prostitution in India.

Most Masons don’t understand that they are really worshipping demons when they worship pagan gods. They also have little or no knowledge of the atrocities that men have committed in pagan worship.

MASONIC INITIATION

Before being initiated, candidates for membership do not know that any oath will be involved, much less the bloody nature of the oath. They take the oath a few words at a time, repeating the words as the Worshipful Master says them. Before they start saying the oath, they are assured that nothing they are going to say will in any way conflict with their religion.

At the time that he is led in the oath, the candidate is disoriented, blindfolded, half naked, confused, afraid, and humiliated. He has been stripped of all his clothes and his wedding ring, and has put on something similar to pajamas, with one leg rolled up and the shirt half off his torso. He has been blindfolded with a hood, and had a rope put around his neck. He has been led around during the initiation ritual like a blind dog on a leash. He has no idea who is watching him or how many men there are. He has been told that he is in darkness and must depend on Masonry to give him light.

After having been pressured into taking an oath that he never expected to take – and which he only partly understood because he was disoriented and only heard a few words at a time – the initiate is given a written copy of the oath. He is required to memorize it word for word. This is similar to being pressured into signing a blank check, and later finding out what it is going to cost you.

All of this is a powerful means of subjugation and mind control. It can bind men to the Lodge and its authority both mentally and spiritually. (See Tom C. McKenney, “Please Tell Me,” pages 66-69 and 124).

MASONIC OATHS

Many years ago, the first degree, or Entered Apprentice, would swear, with his hand on the sacred book of his religion (the Bible, Koran, etc.). His oath would recite various obligations, then conclude with these words:

“I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.” (Captain Morgan, “Freemasonry Exposed,” pages 21-22.)

That oath was amended and replaced with the pledge below:
:

“All this, I most solemly and sincerely promise and swear with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatsoever, and, should I violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation, may I be degraded and suspended or expelled from Masonry. So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

The Fellowcraft and Master Mason obligations were similarly toned down. A Christian Mason makes these vows with his hand on the Bible, asking God to keep him steadfast in performing it.

Once a man becomes a Master Mason, he is eligible to join the Scottish Rite or the York Rite. Scottish Rite Masonry has twenty-nine more degrees and York Rite has ten more degrees. Each of these degrees includes initiation, with a blood oath. A Thirty-Second Degree Mason is a man who reached the Third Degree (Master Mason) in his local Lodge, and then went through twenty-nine more degrees in the Scottish Rite.

Thirty-Second Degree Masons are eligible to join the Shriners (an American order of Freemasonry). Initiation into the Shriners includes a taking blood oath and swearing allegiance to Allah. (Allah is not another name for the God of the Bible. It is the name of another god, a pagan god.) (C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw, “The Masonic Report,” page 72)

Membership in the Thirty-Third Degree is by invitation only. Initiation includes drinking wine out of a human skull and taking a solemn oath that their primary allegiance is to the Thirty-Third Degree Masons. (Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney, “The Deadly Deception,” page 104)

MASONIC SECRETS

Masons spend their lives carefully guarding secrets – initiation rituals, secret words, “obligations” (oaths), “signs” (special body language), and secret distress signals (the Grand Hailing Sign, and the question: “Is there no help for the widow’s son?”) They take blood oaths, promising to allow themselves to be killed if they betray any of these secrets. However, most of these secrets have been matters of public record for over a century.

In 1826, Captain William Morgan (a Mason of the Royal Arch Degree) renounced Freemasonry. He then wrote “Freemasonry Exposed”, a book revealing masonic oaths and secrets. He and his publisher were kidnapped by Masons. Captain Morgan was murdered, but his publisher escaped and told people about the murder. As a result of Captain Morgan’s Murder, thousands of Masons became disillusioned and renounced Freemasonry. Some of them testified in court, thus revealing more masonic secrets. These written court records have been available to the public since 1826. (See the section of this paper on “Masonic Morals” for further information regarding Captain Morgan’s murder.)

In 1869, Evangelist Charles Finney (a former Mason) published a book further exposing Freemasonry. In this book (which was published 130 years ago), Rev. Finney discusses eight books which had already been published by former Masons. One of them was a comprehensive book written by a committee of sixteen former Masons, which gives the signs, tokens, grips, sacred words, passwords, oaths, and hieroglyphics of forty-eight degrees of Freemasonry. It also has diagrams of lodges and drawings representing signs and ceremonies. Another book covers sixty-two degrees of Freemasonry. In addition to the Blue Lodge degrees (which go through Master Mason) and the Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees, a number of European degrees are also described in these books. (Charles G. Finney, “The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry,” pages 174-176) Since then, other former Masons have written books exposing Freemasonry.

In 1988, Jim Shaw (a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason) wrote about his personal experience in “The Deadly Deception,” a book which he co-authored with Tom McKenney. This autobiography shows the human, experiential side of Freemasonry through the Thirty-Third Degree, in addition to giving secrets, oaths, and rituals. It shows love for the men, while exposing the system.

MASONIC MORALS

Master Masons promise not to cheat, defraud, or do violence to a Master Mason. They promise not to commit adultery with the wife of a Master Mason or seduce his sister, daughter, or other female relative. These promises only apply to fellow Master Masons. They do not protect non-Masons, Entered Apprentices, or Fellow Crafts and their families.

Masons are required to tell lies and even perjure themselves to protect other Masons. They are also required to obey even orders which they know to be immoral:

“You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don’t tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you’re keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you’ll be free from sin.” (Edmond Ronayne, “Masonic Handbook,” page 183)

“Right or wrong his very existence as a Mason hangs upon obedience to the powers immediately set above him. The one unpardonable crime in a Mason is contumacy [insubordination] or disobedience.” (Robert Morris, “Webb’s Monitor of Freemasonry,” page 169)

According to masonic oaths, Masons are to be killed if they reveal masonic secrets. In 1826, Captain William Morgan, a high-degree Mason, made masonic secrets public in his book “Freemasonry Exposed.” According to the “Masonic Handbook,” he was murdered for it.

“When a brother reveals any of our great secrets; whenever, for instance, he tells anything about Boaz, or Tubalcain, or Jachin, or that awful Mah-hah-bone, or even whenever a minister prays in the name of Christ in any of our assemblies, you must always hold yourself in readiness, if called upon, to cut his throat from ear to ear, pull out his tongue by the roots, and bury his body at the bottom of some lake or pond. Of course, all this must be done in secret, as it was in the case of that notorious man Morgan, for both law and civilization are opposed to such barbarous crimes, but then, you know you must live up to your obligation, and so long as you have sworn to do it, by being very strict and obedient in the matter, you’ll be free from sin.” (Edmond Ronayne, “Masonic Handbook,” page 74)

The murder of Captain Morgan – and the kidnapping and attempted murder of his publisher, David Miller – are described in detail (with extensive quotations from original sources) in the Introduction to the 1998 reprint of “The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry” by Charles G. Finney (pages xxi through xxxviii). (This book was first published in 1869. In 1998 it was reprinted with a Foreword by Ed Decker and an Introduction and Epilog by John Daniel). Pages 6-10 give the death-bed confession of one of Captain Morgan’s murderers.

Masons still murder people. In the Foreword to “The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry,” Ed Decker tells how he survived attempted murder by Masons (pages i to iii).

MASONRY’S RELATIONSHIP TO THE MAFIA AND THE KU KLUX KLAN

Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

“…supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that “Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati,” meaning, ‘Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.’ This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born.” (John Daniel, “Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. I., pages 330-331)

Albert Pike was Grand Commander the Thirty-Third Degree, as well as Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He was also a Confederate general. Pike was influenced by Mazzini.

When the Confederacy surrendered to the Union forces, Albert Pike was determined to start another Civil War so that South could win. He founded the Ku Klux Klan, which instigated riots throughout the South in an attempt to disrupt reconstruction and incite a second Civil War. Pike gave Klansman Jesse James the assignment of robbing Northern banks in order to get money to fund this war. It is estimated that Jesse James and other Klansmen buried seven billion dollars in gold all over the western states. (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 3, pages 76-77)

“Pike the old Confederate general, was a wily strategist who knew that if he could leave behind a secret terrorist society in the south to fight against freedom for black people as a rear guard action, the south’s defeat might not be in vain.” (“Masonry,” page 192)

Two books from the turn of the twentieth century document Pike’s direct involvement in founding the Klan: “Ku Klux Klan: Its’ Origin, Growth and Disbandment” (1905) by J. C. Lester and D. L. Wilson; and “Authentic History: Ku Klux Klan 1865-1877” (1924) by Susan Lawrence Davis." (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 3, page 76)

In considering this, we should remember that Mazzini and Pike probably saw what they did as doing “whatever it takes” to accomplish goals that were important to them. This is a practical application of the philosophy that “the end justifies the means”. Mazzini successfully used guerilla warfare and civil disruption to instigate a civil war in Italy, in order to win freedom from control by the monarchy and the papacy. Pike attempted to do a similar kind of thing in the South, in order to win freedom from control by the North, but he failed.

MASONRY’S INFLUENCE ON AMERICA

The majority of Supreme Court justices were Masons from 1941 to 1971. During this time, prayer and Bible reading were prohibited in schools, and pornography was redefined to allow things that had previously been considered indecent.

Sixteen presidents were Masons. Many judges and politicians are Masons. In 1950, one out of every twelve American men was a Mason, but membership has been decreasing since then.

MASONRY’S INFLUENCE ON THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN AMERICA

According to a tract produced by Concerned Southern Baptists in 1994, twenty-six percent of Southern Baptist men are Masons, and the percentage is even higher among leadership. Masons are also common in other denominations. For example, Dr. C. F. McQuaig, an Assemblies of God pastor, had so many Masons in his congregation that he did extensive research and wrote “The Masonic Report.”

FREEMASONRY AND CULTS

Joseph Smith founded the Mormon church, which is also called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Smith and his followers were Masons. Mormon priests go through the rituals of the first three degrees of Masonry. Mormon sources claim that Masons murdered Joseph Smith. As a result, Mormons aren’t allowed to join masonic lodges, even though their origin is masonic. (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 1, pages 41-42)

Masons founded the Church of Scientology. Mary Baker Eddie, the founder of Christian Science, was strongly influenced by Freemasonry. Madame Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, was a Mason. (Some European lodges have admitted women.) Theosophy is foundational to much of the New Age movement. (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 1, pages 42 and 649-650).

In 1951, a Mason named Gerald B. Gardner introduced Wicca to mainstream society. Gardner was the first fully public witch of modern times. He made witchcraft more socially acceptable by changing its name to Wicca and calling it an ancient religion. There is evidence that Gardner’s witchcraft texts were his personal creation rather than being documents handed down from ancient tradition. This would make Wicca a modern Masonic invention rather than the resurrection of an ancient pagan religion. (For a discussion of this, see “Goddess Unmasked” by Philip G. Davis, pages 327-343.)

PRIMARY LOYALTY

When Jim Shaw became a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, all of the candidates swore that their allegiance to Freemasonry took priority over all other commitments. Among those present at this initiation were some highly influential men.

“We then swore true allegiance to the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree, above all other allegiances, and swore never to recognize any other brother as being a member of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry unless he also recognizes the supreme authority of ‘this Supreme Council.’ . . . There were some extremely prominent men there that day, including a Scandinavian King, two former presidents of the United States, an internationally prominent evangelist, two other internationally prominent clergymen, and a very high official of the federal government, the one who actually presented me with the certificate of the 33rd Degree.” (Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney, “The Deadly Deception,” pages 104-105)

The initiation consisted of two parts. The first involved things that were acted out. One of the candidates went through that, representing the entire group. The second part of the ritual was taking the oath. All of the men formally made the oath, which was sealed by drinking wine out of a human skull.

"One of the Conductors then handed the ‘candidate’ [the man who represented all of the candidates] a human skull, upside down, with wine in it.

"With all of us candidates repeating after him, he sealed the oath, ‘May this wine I now drink become a deadly poison to me, as the Hemlock juice drunk by Socrates, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate the same’ (the oath).

“He then drank the wine. A skeleton (one of the brothers dressed like one – he looked very convincing) then stepped out of the shadows and threw his arms around the ‘candidate.’ Then he (and we) continued the sealing of the obligation by saying, ‘And may these cold arms forever encircle me should I ever knowingly or willfully violate the same.’” (Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney, “The Deadly Deception,” pages 104-105)

…end of article found at http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/freemasons.htm

BOOKS CITED

Books by masonic authors are available at lodge libraries and masonic distributors. Most of them are only sold to Masons. However, they can sometimes be found at used book stores and yard sales. Albert Pike’s “Morals and Dogma” is difficult to obtain. All quotations from books by masonic authors can be found in “The Masonic Report,” which is described in the Bibliography.

The books in the Bibliography are all written by Christians. With the exception of Tom McKenney, the authors are former Masons who renounced Freemasonry. The first two books are available at Amazon and regular bookstores. Information for ordering the other three books is given in the Bibliography.

BIBLIOGRAPHY

“The Deadly Deception” by Jim Shaw and Tom McKenny (1988, Huntington House, Inc., Lafayette, Louisiana). This book describes Jim Shaw’s experience as a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, his discovery of Jesus Christ, and his deliverance from Freemasonry.

“Please Tell Me…Questions People Ask About Freemasonry – and the Answers,” by Tom C. McKenney (1994, Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, Louisiana). After Deadly Deception was published, Tom McKenny was invited to answer questions on several hundred talk shows. This book answers the most frequently asked questions about Freemasonry. It is compassionately written and avoids gory details. If you are only going to get one book about Freemasonry, this is a good one to get. It is easy to read, covers the questions that people ask in real life, and doesn’t go into a lot of gory details.

“The Masonic Report: New Revised Pastor’s Edition” by C. F. McQuaig, with James D. Shaw (1976, Answer Books and Tapes, P.O. Box 1316, Norcross, GA 30091-1316) (Shaw was a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason; McQuaig was never a mason.) This book includes many quotations from high-ranking masonic authorities, books that would be difficult for non-Masons to obtain without help from an active or former mason.

“The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry” by Rev. Charles G. Finney. This book was first published in 1869. In 1998 it was reprinted with a Foreword by Ed Decker, an Introduction and Epilog by John Daniel, and an Appendix by four pastors. (Jon Kregel Inc. dba JKI Publishing, P.O. Box 131480, Tyler, Texas 75713; Phone: 800-333-5344.)

“Scarlet and the Beast” by John Daniel (2nd edition, 1995) is a comprehensive, three-volume work totalling over 1,400 pages. It is extensively documented. (The first volume contains 84 pages of Notes, a 13-page Bibliography, an Index, and 11 Appendixes.) This trilogy shows the influence of Freemasonry on world history. It also contains the author’s perspective on some end-time prophecies. (Whatever you may think of the author’s eschatology, his historical research and documentation are impressive.) Volume 1 shows Freemasonry’s influence on American and world history. Volume 2 studies the occult history of Freemasonry. Volume 3 further elaborates on some topics which were covered in Volume 1, including Freemasonry’s influence on international finance, drugs, the American Civil War, and assassinations. Individual volumes and the three-volume set can be ordered from JKI Publishing, P.O. Box 131480, Tyler, Texas 75713 (Phone: 800-333-5344).

A video that might be of interest: Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings

See also How mysticism & the occult are changing the Church

Trouble in Narnia: The Occult Side of C.S. Lewis

Unequal Contenders in the Spiritual War

Emerging ‘Christianity’ – Part 2: From Gnostic Roots to Occult Revival

MASONRY’S RELATIONSHIP TO THE MAFIA AND THE KU KLUX KLAN

Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

“…supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that “Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati,” meaning, ‘Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.’ This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born.” (John Daniel, “Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. I., pages 330-331)

Albert Pike was Grand Commander the Thirty-Third Degree, as well as Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He was also a Confederate general. Pike was influenced by Mazzini.

When the Confederacy surrendered to the Union forces, Albert Pike was determined to start another Civil War so that South could win. He founded the Ku Klux Klan, which instigated riots throughout the South in an attempt to disrupt reconstruction and incite a second Civil War. Pike gave Klansman Jesse James the assignment of robbing Northern banks in order to get money to fund this war. It is estimated that Jesse James and other Klansmen buried seven billion dollars in gold all over the western states. (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 3, pages 76-77)

“Pike the old Confederate general, was a wily strategist who knew that if he could leave behind a secret terrorist society in the south to fight against freedom for black people as a rear guard action, the south’s defeat might not be in vain.” (“Masonry,” page 192)

Two books from the turn of the twentieth century document Pike’s direct involvement in founding the Klan: “Ku Klux Klan: Its’ Origin, Growth and Disbandment” (1905) by J. C. Lester and D. L. Wilson; and “Authentic History: Ku Klux Klan 1865-1877” (1924) by Susan Lawrence Davis." (“Scarlet and the Beast,” Vol. 3, page 76)

Mazzini successfully used guerilla warfare and civil disruption to instigate a civil war in Italy, in order to win freedom from control by the monarchy and the papacy. Pike attempted to do a similar kind of thing in the South, in order to win freedom from control by the North, but he failed.

Albert Pike Statue, Judiciary Square, Washington.

You’ve provide no PRIMARY source that proves Pike wrote a letter to anyone about a world war. You posted an insulting picture of Pike again. Again with no proof he founded the KKK. I went to the pages in Scarlet and the Beast you posted and nowhere is there a foot note to a primary source that proves the author’s claims. I did see a foot note to a Union congressional report where Gen. Forrest testified. He made no claim that Pike was a founder. Further you seem to leave out the Union League and their post war atrocities. The War of Northern aggression continued well past surrender. The division of white and black was fueled by the racially segregated Union League funded by wealth Northerners. The Yankees violated The Constitution of the United States many times to forcefully bring the south back under their control. It was the taxes that forced the South to act and choose to peacefully leave the Union of the North. It wasn’t a fight over slavery. That is Yankee propaganda. You leave out the violations of civil rights of both black and white southerners by the Carpet Baggers and their Militia. It was the North that depended on division races in the South post war to keep its spoils of war. Blacks voting Southern Democrat were whipped and lynched. Entire towns were pillaged by the Union League who’d rape and murder all men and children. Barns were burnt by them on a regular basis. How important are barns for survival in the then agrarian south? Again by a racially segregated militia. Who segregated the militia? The rich of the North. Yet you go on about how the North was some how saving the slaves of the South. Look into the war crimes of the Union General Sherman. The Yankees have even named their WW2 tanks after this criminal. The founding documents state that the country is made up of free and independent states. When the South no longer felt represented by the industrial North they choose to leave. It was their right.

You should look into who promoted and profited off of slaves in the new world. It goes all the way back to the bankers of England and Europe. Who were the top slave traders in the Caribbean? Who did they sell their Rum to? How many whites do you think could afford to buy a human? We are talking the 1% and yet you judge the whole of the Southern people by this. I suggest you look at The War of Northern Aggression again. Go to Richmond VA and you’ll find all races fought the north and they are buried together. This is a Masonic Nation built by Masons. We have a more multi cultural people than any nation on earth. It is not perfect but far from the common racism I’ve regularly witnessed in Europe.

You point out how Mazzini freed the Italian people from the Monarchy as if it were a bad thing. What do you think they could just ask the Pope, Monarchy to give up power. Freedom is won not given. My family is from Sicily. Your understanding of the Mafia is basic at best. What do you think the police came to help the farmer when his cow was stolen in Italy? The police were owned by the owners of Italy and Sicily. There were there for their protection not to protect common people.

You seem to have it out for masonry. I think it is much more complicated than you make it out to be.

I do not have a problem with you personally. I am however, also still totally opposed to the continuing activities of society within a secret society, that uses its own members as a fleece with which to mask the inner wolves. These predators and sadists that are known to have a long history of barbarous rituals and negative practises in their doctrine and dogma. All else is a cover. and ‘gnosis’ is a birthright of all living creatures. knowledge isnt for the select few. you can see what happens as a result of that ‘occultism’ … the last numerous centuries of imperialist barbarianism manifesting settled colonies literally built on rivers of blood sweat and tears of the many masses of human beings who fell prey to their cruelties.
If noone ever got hurt, I would just live and let live, but the basis for the ideology is terribly murky and fundamentally based on the oppression of the many by the few.
This is a good, concise history, clearly contextualising Albert Pike’s position and influence at the time, and with an extensive bibliography.
I can empathise with the difficulty anyone can encounter when discovering that heroes of high esteem are revealed as villains, Only yesterday I discovered that Mikhail Bakunin was extensively implicated in the drive to create nihilists - who, if pikes recommendation is anything to go by, are due to be ;unleashed’…
Here is a decent article by David Livingstone,
I am sure to return to write more , but in the meantime have a decent evening and thanks for your reply.

THE NINETEENTH CENTURY
1848: THE YEAR OF REVOLUTIONS
Marconis “de Negre”

The bourgeoning nationalistic tendencies of the Romantic period were exploited by the Freemasons of the Egyptian Rite, to reshape Europe according to the designs of the Illuminati, beginning with what has been called the Year of the Revolutions.

It was Cagliostro who had been responsible for the mystical teachings incorporated into the Masonic Rite of Mizraim, the Biblical name of Egypt, based purportedly on the secret teachings he learned on his travels to that country. The army of Napoleon, composed of members of the Philalethes, Asiatic Brothers, and Martinists, brought Cagliostro’s Masons to Egypt, where they supposedly came in contact with a native esoteric fraternity, representing the Grand Lodge established by the Ismailis in the eleventh century, and known in the occult as the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor.

In 1798, a Grand Lodge of Freemasonry was established at Cairo, when Napoleon and his general Kleber received investiture with a ring at the great Pyramid of Cheops, at the hands of an “Egyptian Sage”, as a symbol of their union with the “ancient occult Masonry of Egypt”. Mohammed Ali Pasha, then ruler over Egypt, had also supposedly been a patron of Freemasonry until his death, while the Egyptian lodges maintained correspondences with their confreres in Europe.[1]

Samuel Honis, a native Egyptian, was supposedly initiated at the Grand Lodge of Cairo, by the enigmatic Comte St. Germain. St. Germain was also reputedly the Grand Master of Freemasonry, and initiated Cagliostro into the mysteries of Egyptian Freemasonry.[2] Afterwards, Samuel Honis brought the Egyptian Rite of Freemasonry to France, and in 1815, a lodge, Les Disciples de Memphis, was founded by Honis, Marconis de Negre and others. In 1816, this lodge was closed, and Honis and Marconis de Negre disappeared from the scene. However, in Paris in 1838, the latter’s son, Jacques-Etienne Marconis de Negre, commonly known as Marconis, ignorantly called “the Negro” because of his Egyptian features, established the Memphis Rite, as a variation of Cagliostro’s Rite of Mizraim, but failed to attract much of a following.

Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Having gone underground for some time, the Egyptian Rite of Freemasonry, known as the Antient and Primitive Rite, was eventually revived, and along with a great number of Frankists who had joined the ranks, participated in a spree of subversive movements, beginning in 1848.[3] Among them was Karl Marx, who in 1845 moved to Brussels, and with Friedrich Engels reorganized the Communist League. The Communist League was formerly known as the League of the Just, an off-shoot of the Parisian Outlaws League, itself evolved from the revolutionary French Jacobins, originally founded by the Illuminati. In 1848, Marx published the Communist Manifesto, borrowing heavily from Clinton Roosevelt’s, The Science of Government Founded on Natural Law, that echoed the philosophies of Weishaupt. Engels described their goals as “the same as those of the other Parisian secret societies of the period.”[4]

According to Rabbi Antelman, in To Eliminate the Opiate, Marx was a Shabbatean, his father Heinrich having been inducted into the sect.[5] Paul Johnson, in the History of the Jews, pointed out that Marx’s theory of history resembles the Kabbalistic theories of the Messianic Age of Shabbatai Zevi’s mentor, Nathan of Gaza.[6] Marx’s philosophy of history was derived from Lurianic Kabbalah, through the influence of Hegel. Like Hegel, Marx believed that the world develops according to a dialectical formula, but he totally disagrees with Hegel as to the motive force of this development. Hegel believed in a mystical entity called Spirit. For Marx, it is matter, not spirit.

Louis Blanc

Scarcely was the Manifesto published, when a wave of revolutions broke out in Europe. The first started in France, led by Freemason of the Rite of Memphis, Louis Blanc. King Louis Philippe was overthrown and Louis Blanc’s revolution established the second republic. The revolution in France gave the impetus to similar ideas in other countries of Europe, which in turn started other revolutions. The February revolution in France also gave the German states the idea to make a proposal for a unified German country with a national parliament. But the old order was restored because the provisional government couldn’t decide on a constitution for the new government.

Italy, which at the time, like Germany, was but a hodge-podge of states also saw a revolution in the same year which made Pope Pius IX flee. This gave a leader of unification, Gieuseppe Mazzini the chance to unify Italy. This plot of Mazzini, however was a failure because of the Italians’ overwhelming protectiveness of their independence.

Mazzini had been appointed head of the Illuminati in 1834, after Weishaupt died in 1830. Mazzini had become a member of a revolutionary secret society by the name of the Carbonari, which provided the main source of opposition to the conservative regimes imposed on by the victorious allies after the defeat of Napoleon in 1815. Their influence prepared the way for the Risorgimento movement. Meaning “Rising Again”, the Risorgimento was a movement for Italian unification that culminated in the establishment of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. Also, in 1860, Mazzini had founded the Mafia.

THE PALLADIAN RITE
Guiseppe Mazzini
Guiseppe Mazzini

In 1870, Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England, Otto von Bismarck of Germany and Albert Pike, all thirty third degree Scottish Rite Masons, completed an agreement to create a supreme universal rite of Masonry, that would arch over all the other rites, even the different national rites. It centralised all high Masonic bodies in the world under one head. To this end the Palladium Rite was created as the pinnacle of the pyramid of power: an international alliance to bring in the Grand Lodges, the Grand Orient, the ninety-seven degrees of Memphis and Mizraim of Cagliostro, also known as the Ancient and Primitive Rite, and the Scottish Rite, or the Ancient and Accepted Rite.[7]

Lord Palmerston
Lord Palmerston

Lord Palmerston, the Grand Patriarch or Master of Grand Orient Freemasonry, as well as knight of the Order of the Garter, was Queen Victoria’s Foreign Secretary. Palmerston was also Prime Minister during the Britain’s Opium Wars against China, in 1840 and 1858, beginning a policy of narcotics exploitation that would later characterize the Illuminati’s strategy in the twentieth century. Opium was first exploited by the Portuguese in the sixteenth century, followed by the Dutch, before attracting the British. Starting in 1773, the British East India Company established a monopoly on the production of Indian opium, transporting it to China, and bartering it for silk, tea and porcelain.[8] The drug trade soared, and by 1830, opium was the largest commodity in world trade. In China, local criminal gangs, known as Triads, were selected by the British trading companies to distribute their opium.[9]

When the Chinese rulers acted to stop the supply of opium, the British used their military and naval might to defeat them. The peace treaty that then followed gave the British a guaranteed right to increase the flow of opium, to be paid as compensation for the opium the Chinese rulers had confiscated, and to exercise sovereignty over strategic ports and offshore islands. This is how Hong Kong came under British rule. Hong Kong has since been used as a center for Far East drug trafficking, run by the Triads crime syndicate, who continue to operate within the Illuminati today. Britain’s official policy was outlined by Lord Palmerston:

…we must unreminttingly endeavor to find, in other parts of the world, new vents for our industry [opium]… If we succeed in our China expedition [the Opium War], Abyssinia [Ethiopia], Arabia, the countries of the Indus, and the new markets of China will at no distant period give us a most important extention to the range of our foreign commerce.[10]

Otto von Bismarck
Otto von Bismarck

Following the failure of the revolution of 1848 in Germany, Otto von Bismarck was elected to the Prussian parliament in 1849. Thirty-third degree Mason, Otto von Bismark, was one of the most prominent leaders of the nineteenth century. Appointed to represent Prussia in Frankfurt, Bismarck slowly became convinced that a Prussian-led unified German nation was an important goal. As Prime Minister of Prussia, through a series of successful wars, he unified the numerous states of the German confederation, created by the Congress of Vienna, into a nation-state, except Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Liechtenstein. In 1871, Wilhelm I of Prussia was proclaimed German emperor, and the Second German Reich, to succeed the First Reich, the Holy Roman Empire, was born. Bismarck became the first Chancellor of the German Empire.

Albert Pike
Albert Pke

Pike was born in 1809, in Boston, studied at Harvard, then later served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. After the Civil War, he was found guilty of treason and jailed. He was pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson in 1866, with whom he met at the White House the very next day. The only monument to a Confederate general in Washington, D.C. was erected in Pike’s honor. Pike was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859-1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and in 1871 wrote the Masonic handbook, the Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry.

In addition to a Supreme Council located in Charleston, South Carolina, Pike established Supreme Councils in Rome, Italy, led by Mazzini; London, England, led by Palmerston; and Berlin, Germany, led by Bismarck. He set up 23 subordinate councils in strategic places throughout the world, including five Grand Central Directories in Washington, DC (North America), Montevideo (South America), Naples (Europe), Calcutta (Asia), and Mauritius (Africa), which were used to gather information. These branches have been the secret headquarters for the Illuminati’s activities ever since.[11]

In a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871, Pike graphically outlined plans for three world wars, that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy, and author of Pawns in the Game. Carr summarizes:

The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by the Agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be sued to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This was to be fought so that Nazism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equaled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm…

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the Leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically…[12]

Pike then told Mazzini that, after World War Three would have ended, a global social cataclysm will be provoked that will be greater than the world has ever known:

We shall unleash the Nihilists [meaning terrorists] and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.[13]

Mikhail Bakunin
Mikhail Bakunin

The political philosophy of Nihilism, originally devised by Shabbetai Zevi, Jacob Frank and the Frankists was developed by Mikhail Bakunin. Bakunin was a Grand Orient Freemason, a disciple of Weishaupt, and an avowed Satanist. Bakunin left Russia in 1842 and moved to Paris where he met Marx. He participated in the 1848 French Revolution, and then moved to Germany where he called for the overthrow of the Habsburg Empire.

The most famous episode of Bakunin’s later years was his quarrel with Marx. While living in Geneva in 1868, he joined the socialist First International.[14] At the same time, however, he enrolled his followers in a semi-secret Social Democratic Alliance, which had a direct affiliation to the Illuminati, and which he conceived as a revolutionary avant-garde within the International. The First International was opposed to Bakunin’s activities, and at a congress in 1872 at The Hague, Marx secured the expulsion of Bakunin and his followers from the International. The resulting split in the revolutionary movement in Europe and the United States persisted for many years.

In the first meeting of Social Democratic Alliance, Bakunin openly professed atheism, and called for the Illuminati goals of the abolition of marriage, property, and of all social and religious institutions. In the Catechism of a Revolutionist, published by Bakunin, was included the famous passage, defining the mentality of a terrorist:

The Revolutionist is a doomed man. He has no private interests, no affairs, sentiments, ties, property nor even a name of his own. His entire being is devoured by one purpose, one thought, one passion - the revolution. Heart and soul, not merely by word but by deed, he has severed every link with the social order and with the entire civilized world; with the laws, good manners, conventions, and morality of that world. He is its merciless enemy and continues to inhabit it with only one purpose - to destroy it.

He despises public opinion. He hates and despises the social morality of his time, its motives and manifestations. Everything which promotes the success of the revolution is moral, everything which hinders it is immoral. The nature of the true revolutionist excludes all romanticism, all tenderness, all ecstasy, all love.[15]

Nihilism’s political philosophy rejected all religious and political authority, social traditions, and traditional morality as standing in opposition to “freedom”. Every state thus became the enemy, and the enemy was ferociously attacked using terrorism and assassination. Reflecting the dictum of Weishaupt, Bakunin sought, “the unchaining of what is today called the evil passions and the destruction of what is called public order,” and made the declaration, still identified with nihilism: “Let us put our trust in the eternal spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unsearchable and eternally creative source of all life ­ the passion for destruction is also a creative passion!”[16]

FOOTNOTES:
_[1]Antiquities of the Illuminati. Qadosh: The Johannite Tradition. _
_[2] Webster, Nesta. Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, p. 174. _
_[3] Clark Marvin H., Jr. Karl Marx: Prophet of the Red Horseman. [pdf] _
_[4] Frederick Engels, “On the History of the Communist League”. _
_[5] Vol. 2, p. 16. _
_[6] Paul Johnson, A History of the Jews, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, London, 1987, p 348. quoted from Robert Mock MD, The Sabbatean Jews and their Affect on Global Politics. _
_[7] Three World Wars. “Who Was Albert Pike?”. _
_[8] McCoy, Alfred W. The Politics of Heroin. quoted from Jones, Alan B. How the World Really Works. p.172. ABJ Press. _
_[9] EIR. Dope Inc. [pdf]. _
_[10] ibid. _
_[11] Three World Wars. “Who Was Albert Pike?” _
_[12] p. XV _
_[13] p. XVI _
_[14] Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, p. 268. _
_[15] Sergei Nechaev [and Mikhail Bakunin], Catechism of a Revolutionist. _
[16]The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. “Nihilism”.

You have not provided PRIMARY sources against Pike with regards to the KKK. Yet you keep posting others who have no primary source. Show me factual evidence he was in the KKK. Primary source.

You have not shown the letter about the world wars to exist. You keep posting authors that are self referencing. Please show the letter existed and it was authentic or agree to stop posting references to it.

What about the Union League a group made of secret oaths bent on racial division in the South? Why aren’t their movies about them?

I’m not sure why you’re trying to distance pike from the kkk, when they are so clearly inextricably linked.

Pike’s involvement in the creation and maintenance of the KKK is certain,. They are a construct and at one time they were constructed. This required constructors. I dont have a need to alter this. I have no interest in supporting what Pike was honored for.
I’m pasting links as its been a long time looking at the screen so I will return with more to say i’m sure. in the meantime, here are some more interesting excerpts from articles by various authors.

This from David Livingstone -

THE ILLUMINATI
All-seeing eye of the Illuminati

According to John Robison, who in 1798 exposed the devious evolution of the Illuminati in Proofs of a Conspiracy, remarked, of German Freemasonry, “I saw it much connected with many occurrences and schisms in the Christian church; I saw that the Jesuits had several times interfered in it; and that most of the exceptionable innovations and dissentions had arisen about the time that the order of Loyola was suppressed; so that it should seem, that these intriguing brethren had attempted to maintain their influence by the help of Free Masonry.”[6] Therefore, when Pope Clement XIV dissolved the Jesuits in 1773, Adam Weishaupt, referred to as “a Jesuit in disguise” by his closest associate, Baron von Knigge, established the Illuminati as a secret order modeled on them.[7]

The doctrines of the Illuminati, according to Albert Pike, a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, as well as leading member of the Illuminati during the nineteenth century, was, like their predecessors, the Templars, Rosicrucians, and Freemasons, the ancient tradition of the Kabbalah:

The Occult Science of the Ancient Magi was concealed under the shadows of the Ancient Mysteries: it was imperfectly revealed or rather disfigured by the Gnostics: it is guessed at under the obscurities that cover the pretended crimes of the Templars; and it is found enveloped in enigmas that seem impenetrable, in the Rites of the Highest Masonry.

Magism was the Science of Abraham and Orpheus, of Confucius and Zoroaster. It was the dogmas of this Science that were engraven on the tables of stone by Enoch and Trismegistus. Moses purified and re-veiled them, for that is the meaning of the word reveal. He covered them with a new veil, when he made of the Holy Kabbalah the exclusive heritage of the people of Israel, and the inviolable Secret of its priests. The Mysteries of Thebes and Eleusis preserved among the nations some symbols of it, already altered, and the mysterious key whereof was lost among the instruments of an ever-growing superstition. Jerusalem, the murderess of her prophets, and so often prostituted to the false gods of the Syrians and Babylonians, had at length in its turn lost the Holy Word, when a Prophet announced by the Magi by the consecrated Star of Initiation [Sirius], came to rend asunder the worn veil of the old Temple, in order to give the Church a new tissue of legends and symbols, that still and ever conceal from the Profane, and ever preserves to the Elect the same truths.[8]

70, Mazzini along with Lord Palmerston, Otto von Bismarck and Albert Pike, all thirty third degree Scottish Rite Masons, completed an agreement to create a supreme universal rite of Masonry that would arch over all the other rites. Known as the Palladium Rite, it was the pinnacle of Masonic power, an international alliance to bring in the Grand Lodges, the Grand Orient, the ninety-seven degrees of Memphis and Misraim of Cagliostro, also known as the Ancient and Primitive Rite, and the Scottish Rite, or the Ancient and Accepted Rite. Civil War General Albert Pike was Sovereign Commander Grand Master of the Supreme Council of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in Charleston, South Carolina, and the reputed founder of the notorious Ku Klux Klan (KKK).[16]

I find different perspectives on Pike interesting. Here is another one…from Henry Makow…_

"In the minds of the British Bankers and Masons, the war of American independance was far from over, so when the central bank charter was abandoned in 1811, they made another frontal assault against American independence in the War of 1812, but failed again, because they were distracted with Napoleon. They changed their tactics. They entered into an extended campaign of subversion which was the only way they saw to win back and reclaim their colonies. Today the Brits still call America “the Colonies.” We think they are kidding, but they are not._

Most of the stories about the U.S. Civil War which Americans are taught in history are as much fiction as Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind . What we called the U.S. Civil War, the most devastating war in our history, was NOT as we are taught a war between the states or a war over slavery.

It was a civil war only in the sense that a faction, including Bostonians such as Albert Pike, New Yorkers such as John Slidell (but Louisianan by marriage) and others, were all part of a British conspiracy, run through the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which took control of the Southern States, with the aid of a British banker, Slidell’s nephew and head of the Democratic Party, August Belmont, in order to destroy the United States, by dividing it into several parts, so that Britain might again reclaim its colonies and seek a one-world government under the British Crown.

Thanks to Abraham Lincoln, things did not go as planned, so they assasinated him and the continued their subversion of America after the Civil War.

The Civil War was the scenario that finally materialized, but it was not the only one considered. For example [Rothschild agent] August Belmont argued that “New York would…cut loose from the Puritanical East… She would open her magnificent port to the commerce of the world…as an independent city-state…”

So you can see this was not a Southern conspiracy; it was a conspiracy by British-controlled political provocateurs in the United States, to seize control of the Southern States, the slave-owning states, as a way of dividing the United States into several parts, which might be kept in perpetual conflict with each other, to eliminate the United States as both a factor in world politics, and also to weaken it to the point that the image of the United States and of the American Revolution, might be erased from the memory and hopes of people around the world.

One of the best modern books covering this story is Volume 3 of John Daniel’s 1994 Scarlet and the Beast - A History of the War Between English and French Freemasonry. The drawback of Daniel’s interpretation is that he writes within the context of Evangelical Protestant “bible prophecy;” nevertheless, in terms of actual facts, as opposed to interpretation, there is a wealth of information here. Another interpretation can be found online which is more a secular conspiracy study of the same facts.

The central figure of this subversive intrigue is Albert Pike. He was the founder of the Ku Klux Klan, a Southern Civil War General and the finally the “Sovereign Grand Commander” of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry’s Southern Jurisdiction. Today a statue of this traitor to America stands on Judiciary Street at D Street between 3rd and 4th Streets in Washington, DC. Carved at the base of Albert Pike�s statue are the words, �philosopher, jurist, orator, author, poet, scholar, soldier.�

Considering his role in the Civil War which claimed more that 600,000 American dead, his likeness should be vitiated, erased and removed from the grounds of our Capital. Maybe removed to a pagan cemetery and inscribed with such terms as �libertine, traitor, glutton, incompetent and mass murderer.� Why has it never been pulled down? If anything, his statue is a tribute to the influence to this day of Pike�s organization, The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

Pike, as head of the Southern Freemasons, was not only the racist who formed the Ku Klux Klan at the Nashville, Tennessee Maxwell House Hotel in 1867, Pike was also a Satanist. In his own words, as Pike said in Paris in 1889 while explaining the religion of his Freemasons: "The true philosophical religion, is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonai (Hebrew for God?)"

In other words, Pike believed in two Gods, God and Satan. Pike’s Freemasonic plot had two subordinate arms. The first, founded in 1843, was the B’nai B’rith. Now, the B’nai B’rith was not the representation of Jewish organizations in the United States.

_Quite the contrary, the majority of Jews in the United States were violently opposed to slavery, in the tradition of the Passover Seder, and during the Civil War fought, or otherwise aided the Union, in the cause of crushing slavery and maintaining the Union. The B’nai B’rith was founded as the pro-slavery racist faction among certain Jews.

The B’nai B’rith of Freemasonry became the Confederate spy organization, later headed by Judah Benjamin, who was involved in the plot to kill Lincoln, among other things, and who worked very closely with Pike. In fact, Judah Benjamin played a key role, together with Pike, in founding the Ku Klux Klan in Tennessee in 1867. This offshoot of the Southern Jurisdiction of Freemasonry was the fighting arm of Freemasonry, which was known originally as the Knights of the Golden Circle.