:safe: Ads in India

Maybe this information will be interesting for someone (for me it is very interesting).

According to the forum software, the Ad link has been clicked 1000 times. Of these, we have 0 new registrations from India in the forum (unless someone uses VPN)

According to Facebook, there are only 860 Link clicks, but there probably the information is not updated in real time:

7 Likes

Does anyone know why our Indian brothers comment several times on the ad? It’s very strange and I don’t understand it…

1 Like

Maybe you could research these accounts and see if they are bots. Or message them and ask why they are doing that.

I will do some research. I am very lazy so don’t expect much.

If there are any other accounts you want to look at just message me.

:secretariat415:

1 Like

Ok here is the research:

First account:

Second account, I couldn’t find anything:

That was a lot of work! I need a nap. :sleeping:

1 Like

And I’ve looked at people’s profiles and they don’t look like bots. Probably something related to the culture and the people in this part of the planet … Thanks for taking the time, friend :secretariat415:

2 Likes

I know from experience there is a CRAZY amount of text message spam in India. I thought it was bad here with telemarketers and such maybe once a week. My Finnish phone is always muted now. But my Indian phone was beeping trash many times every day when I was there!

Ahaha yes, I delete spam directly - there is everything from crypto scams to astrology. The ones I leave are from normal users, I was just wondering why they post stickers as comments …

I posted a new ad tweet leading to the forum to measure the number of clicks (the forum software gives a badge for 1000 clicks from external users). This will allow us to track the cost of 1000 clicks from twitter :dragon:

Screenshot_2021-01-26_02-43-19

btw @happybeing is the total forum champion with 16! Great Shares! :love:

8 Likes

I’ll send you my bill once we know the cost! :rofl:

3 Likes

OK my pal in Bombay will have a shot at translating weekly updates to Hindi in return for some MAID I will send him.
However the main tech hubs in India are Chennai and Bangalore where the majority languages are Tamil and Kannada respectively so in order to get best results for what is tipped to be the largest economy in the world we need to find translators for these languages as well.

Damned cultural diversity!!!

3 Likes

The ad has been running on Twitter for 7 weeks now and has over 50k views, but even 300 clicks have not been reported in the forum. These are pretty poor results compared to Facebook, so I’m going to redirect my budget to advertising there:

Twitter

The new Facebook ad:

Screenshot_2021-03-06_04-00-12

2 Likes

I have network also you should promote through YouTube videos… You have to pay YouTuber to tell about your network in video they will tell about Maidsafe … If you need any help I can help to grow Maidsafecoin where I will contact crypto channels and I will pay them money to tell about Maidsafe and it’s features

Some in my contacts also

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about Indian YouTubers? Can you give a link to the channel of a famous Indian YouTuber?

1 Like

Yes wait I have registered company and most of the famous YouTube of India is manage by our friends

And I know some crypto YouTube channels also…
I know how can we get in main streem we have contact in newspapers
Check

Parichay - Amit Bhadana ( Official Music Video ) | Ikka | Byg Byrd | - YouTube this channel is managed by my friend company

1 Like

I talking about worldwide youtubers also we can pay them to make video on Maidsafe coin and Indian youtubers also but in India Maidsafe is difficult to buy … Maidsafe is not on Indian exchange

1 Like

I don’t care if they buy or not, I care if they know that we are working to make the world a better place for all the people. Can you ask your friend how much money he will want to make a video review of the Safe Network?

1 Like

Sure can I contact you any platform? For more details but I will suggest you to promote only on crypto channels if they will know about Maidsafe surely they will like…and they buying the last option

1 Like

The ad on Facebook reached 917 clicks and the forum reported 1000 clicks, ie. The Twitter ad brought only 83 clicks.

Screenshot_2021-03-26_03-48-39

In summary:

• Twitter 83 clicks = 49,51$ = 0,5965$ per click
  • Facebook 917 clicks = 20,71$ = 0.0226$ per click

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes