:safe: Ads in India

Hello friends,

the facebook Ad in India is going very well and the next week I plan to run an ad for one of the articles we have.

I have focused on this article for the first ad:

Does anyone can think of other articles suitable for people interested in bitcoin and etherium (Facebook allows such people to be targeted)?

:rosie:

10 Likes

What about a video? Can Facebook use that? I just put ā€œIntroduction to Maidsafeā€ into Google and got a few articles but they look dated.

:secretariat415:

1 Like

The video is a good idea, friend. I prefer the article because I want to attract new people to the forum. But it doesnā€™t stop me from testing with video as well.

:secretariat415:

1 Like

Hi friend, what you tell me is extremely interesting and useful! Thank you, I will look in detail at all the settings!

:thankyou:

3 Likes

I tried 0.01$ last 7 days and there were only 9 clicks so I raise it to 0.02 $ now. Letā€™s see if it will be better :dragon:

Good stuff mate India will be a good hub for innovation.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanations and suggestions friend, I will test more :dragon:

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed explanation, friend!

:thankyou:

2 Likes

I used your advice and the new ad is going well. Thank you, friend :dragon:

3 Likes

Yes, my strategy right now is to attract people to the SAFE Facebook page. I have found that it is much cheaper to keep people in their ecosystem. It doesnā€™t matter to us where people get information about SAFE. What is important is that as many people as possible find the project.

3 Likes

I know this. No problem targeting the same people over and over again. And this is exactly what I plan to do when we gathered 1000 likes on the page, I will target only these 1000 people and we will see how many of them will join the community. At the moment I only test, when there is money for advertising I want to have a well-established and working scheme for attracting new people.

2 Likes

No video ad, just a post to the forum:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if the following articles will be so popular or if it is something temporary. :dragon:

Does anyone know how you can invite everyone who liked a post to like the page? I am currently inviting them manually ā€¦

Screenshot_2020-09-19_03-34-51

Had a quick search , but other than 3rd party software which goes against fb TOS i couldnt find one.
Maybe it has to be manual.

Yep, they want you to pay a lot for a few likes ā€¦

And the bad thing is that it loads 5-10 people in the list and then you wait 5 seconds to load the next 5-10 people to invite.

Whatā€™s worse is that it doesnā€™t sort them by invited / uninvited, and I literally have to scroll through a growing list of people every time.

I will try to run the same post with different ads to split them over timeā€¦

What can this be used for?

Thanks, Iā€™ll take a look at it

:love:

Ahahahah I was hoping for a ready solution. For now, I will make copies of the ad in 1-2 days. This seems like the least work to meā€¦

It didnā€™t work out as I imagined with a new ad on the same postā€¦

But I found that through the mobile application for Android the list is sorted first with the new likes and accordingly it is achievable for 20-30 minutes a day to invite all new people to like the page :dragon: