About the new "guidelines"

Could not sleep and just finished reading all the posts here on my phone and grief is an understatement. My heart is broken. :sob:

You guys are my second family and I don’t want to see us fall apart. @Team_2E16 has already left even though I begged him not to.

Are you next @tonda, @janitor, @whiteoutmashups, @Al_Kafir? Heaven forbid! . Pleeeease, let’s fix this.

@jabba you have my support.:kissing_heart:

Regulars obviously care the most about this forum and as @Blindsite2k, pointed out, I agree that regulars should have more power. Our community is about to explode and as @happybeing pointed out we are at a crossroad and very vulnerable.

Therefore, I propose we invoke thru @ all the regulars of this forum onto a new thread in Meta to explore jabba’s proposal of shared ownership. If and when we get enough additional support from the regulars then I hope that the @moderators will also do their part and garner some more enthusiasm for jabba’s idea because currently there does seem to be very little.

Others are welcomed to join this open discussion but many are content with the way things are now anyway and probably won’t bother. :wink: They can just reap the benefits of when we make things better. :slight_smile:

We can do this!

1 Like