About the new "guidelines"

Wanna do moderation? Oef… are you sure ;-). All mods are regulars on this forum. Some of them show up in this topic that was started in May '14. Same for deciding which categories where needed here: What categories do we need?. It was an open discussion and there was great consensus by the members. There was even an open invitation for people to become an Admin: Who wants to be an admin? And notice that Iopto is our backup admin at this moment. And what about this one: The future of this forum. Francis offered help and he got a lot of likes at that time because the whole (small) community agreed it was okay for him to do so. So I dare to say that this is a community forum :heart_eyes:. Is everything democratically decided? Nope. But most of it was and still has a lot of consensus. Do we want changes in the future? I bet we do. And about moderation @Safety1st, let me know if you are really interested. I don’t know if we need extra hands at this time, but @ moderators is always open. Drop a PM and you’ll always get a reply.

3 Likes