Hi, I’m thinking of building paid app for safe network. I’m thinking of how the license system should work.
Basically, I’m thinking of generating unique id for each computer, like public rsa key for each machine that would be unique to it. I don’t want to store anyone’s email, name, country or whatever, just a single set of bits for one guy, that’s it.
Now I’m thinking, how payments should be best verified? I don’t understand safecoin well at this point so I have following questions:
- Is safecoin concept 100% finished or there will still be some changes? Where can I get more technical insight on how safecoin works?
- Can I attach a string to a safecoin transaction to verify that transaction was made for x and y?
- Or, should the transactions associated with x sent to address a and y to address b (like bitcoin, separate address to identify who sent)?
- Is it hard to have multiple safecoin payment addresses?
- If you can’t attach a string to a safecoin transaction, how would you recommend of differentiating between users of the service?