A couple of questions

Hi everyone! I have three questions: Does anyone have an estimate to when testnet 3 and beta will be released? Where can I go now to set up testnet 2 and interact with the current network? Finally, does TN2 have a gui, or can I run it in the command line? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey and welcome to the forum :wink:

The current situation is that we don’t have a date for the launch of testnet3 (which is also apparent if you look at some of the other threads asking the same question) but evidence is piling up that it is just around the corner. So we’re all patiently waiting and chewing on our nails in the meantime.

Regarding testnet2, I suggest you wait until testnet3 is up because there isn’t much you can do at this point.

You should use the time instead and read the SystemDocs that are available on gitbook to become more familiar with the whole concept (just in case you haven’t done that already).

3 Likes

Alright, sounds good! thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. If you have any questions, just ask.

There is even a project set up at slack.com where some of us are idling around if you care for that sort of thing. Just drop @Melvin a PM with your email :slight_smile:

2 Likes