5G Gigantic Health Hazard

Barrie Trower, ex military microwave weapons expert discussing the horrors of 5G & Millimeter Wave Radiation…

2 Likes

Corroborative reports from Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D. - Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, University of California, Berkeley

"The emergence of 5G , fifth-generation telecommunications networks, has been in the news lately because the wireless industry has been pushing controversial legislation at the state level to expedite the deployment of this technology. The legislation would block the rights of local governments and their citizens to control the installation of cellular antennas in the public “right-of-way.” Cell antennas may be installed on public utility poles every 10-20 houses in urban areas. According to the industry, as many as 50,000 new cell sites will be required in California alone.
Although many major cities and newspapers have opposed this legislation, the potential health risks from the proliferation of new cellular antenna sites have been ignored. These cell antennas will expose the population to new sources of radio frequency radiation including millimeter waves…"

1 Like

"I worked on spacestation designing…the cabling system for the airlock module where I was responsible for EMI/EMC analysis which is the electromagnetic interference/electromagnetic compatability - this is not a foreign subject to me but I do want to address some of the concerns i’ve heard in some of the testimony today…this is not going to help with rural broadband deployment at all…this is about radiation and people need to understand that…everyone in this room needs to understand that the FCC is staffed by former members of the Telecommunications industry…the ‘acceptable limits’ are higher than the limits shown to cause harmful health effects…"

" I want to tackle the subject of insurance…you know that neither LLoyds of London, nor Swiss Re will underwrite liability policies for electromagnetic Radiation because they think the health risk is too great…by combining 5G and self driving cars equipped with radar, you would create an exceptional opportunity for a class action lawsuit against both Telco’s and the car industry…I don’t know how you can support the deployment of 5G - a new cellular system that will seriously enhance human exposure to electromagnetic radiation…by the way the FCC have zero medical and biological expertise - they take their marching orders from the institute of electrical electronics engineers, and while this institution was setting the standards I was present and I know how lightheartedly they supressed any information that would impair the development of their applications - they just didnt want to hear about it…."

http://www.wirelesswatchblog.org/5g-the-internet-of-things-a-horror-story/

About 5g (also reply to this post). I’ve not read much about it, but as I understand it, it is not clear (or maybe better: no big consensus about it) what the health impact is: 5G Wireless Rekindles Decades-Old Fight Over Cellular Health Risks.
You also have to prevent solutions that could make it worse. In Brussels for example there was a very strict maximum allowed radiaton (for health reasons). But the weaker the signal, the stronger the signal the cell phone puts out. And the stronger the signal, the greater the amount of radiation that’s being delivered to your body (by the cell phone close to your body).
But I agree with a reasonable ‘better safe than sorry’-mentality. The question is of course: what is reasonable.
Anyway I’m safe for the moment: in Belgium 5g is delayed due to financial issues. And maybe the Huawei effect will also cause some delay.

1 Like

5G is using Millimeter wave radiation. This is a known weapons frequency. Its proven to be dangerous. Studies evidencing harm from electromagnetic radiation have always been heavily supressed by the industry. Barrie Trower is one expert amongst many, warning of the dangers of Tetra and campaigning internationally to have 5G deployment resisted by local communities -
http://www.tetrawatch.net/tetra/trower.php

2:03 - 2:58
“…because microwaves then were used as weapons, as they are today. It is a perfect stealth weapon. And when governments dont like a group of people, for instance the ladies who protest at greenham common in England about the American missile base they camped- they were microwaved. We microwaved catholics in northern ireland to make them sick. It goes on all over the world. And its a weapon you dont know you’re being targeted.because the dose is very very low, which is actually more dangerous than a high dose. Its very very low and it may take a year or two but you can cause neurological damage and cancers with low level microwaves and you can make all your opponents sick. its a perfect weapon for a government…”

1 Like

In a Microwave the power levels are of course a bit higher than the 5G Cell Towers.
But I’m curious what the effects (like described in the video below) are at play with lower power levels.

1 Like

The industry & governments have largely supressed health related studies into the impact of EMF radiation. It is known to be harmful. It has been developed from weaponised radiation and is known to have detrimental effects on humans and other life on the planet. 5G takes it all on to unprecendented levels of exposure to a newly released frequency band of poisonous radiation. Millimeter wave radiation usage in airport scanners has already caused outbreaks of cancers and neurological problems in TSA workers, police and military operatives using the TETRA system have also become ill and still the PTB are pushing forward for rapid nationwide rollouts. Its beyond alarming and needs a global shutdown. Its military-derived technology, its toxic and dangerous and has very little to do with download speeds. Its a known weapons frequency. Since 5G hasn’t been fully implemented yet there is still the opportunity to reject it. Say no to smart meters too!

http://treeoflifecenterus.com/5g-a-toxic-assault-on-the-planetary-web-of-life/
" Research in the last 20 years shows that ELF electromagnetic fields affected the way calcium ions move in brain tissue and the way this affects the cells’ inner workings. The more permeable blood/brain barrier, which will happen with the 5G, a greater amount of toxins can enter the brain. The opening of the blood/brain barrier and calcium leakage is also associated with oxidative damage to the neurons; and it also breaks up the DNA structure. All of this is already associated with electro-smog, dirty electricity, electrical pollution, and electrical hypersensitivity, which is seen in many patients.

In addition to this, the 5G frequency is connected to the 60 GHz millimeter-wave band — 5G applications will require unlocking of new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond (5G is to start initially with sub-6GHz moving as quickly into 6GHz and above as the network advancement allows). This will allow the utilization of sub-millimeter and millimeter waves to allow ultra-high rates of data to be transmitted in the same amount of time as compared with previous deployments of RF/MW radiation. 5G represents a massive step up from 3G at 1.8-2.5 GHz, and 4G at 2-8 GHz, placing it well within the microwave category. This frequency is miles away from the natural resonance of 8Hz that our bodies are accustomed to, and far, far above current EMF levels (which are already damaging enough). High-frequency 60GHz 5G has already been shown to interfere with the oxygen molecules we breathe. Joe Imbriano has studied the molecular level of impact 5G will have and made an alarming discovery – 5G’s 60GHz bandwidth was selected for a specific reason. Imbriano thinks this reason may be to negatively affect the oxygen we breathe as part of a population control mechanism: “60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.” When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood. In addition to disrupting oxygen absorption, 5G will alter the iron and magnetite function respectively of the hemoglobin and pineal gland. Hemoglobin and the pineal gland have a magnetic compound within them. The magnetic field disruption is already happening, but, with 5G, this disruption will be more seriously amplified…"

1 Like

Research ‘SHUNGITE’ the miracle mineral!

1 Like

barrie trower the real dangers of 5g and wifi technologies

reposted as the link became ‘unavailable’

Please help support Mark Steele win this landmark case.

"We implore all those who have a care about our hard fought for freedoms, democratic values, rule of law, and the rights of mankind to live in a toxic-free environment for the sake of our children to please support this legal challenge by contributing now and spreading the world with your friends and family and on social media."

The unregulated fitment of 5g hazardous technologies across the country in your towns cities and countryside has started in total disregard of the law by local government agencies and authorities that include known hazardous led lighting systems a carrier technology for the 5g coverage radiation emission blanket.

My local authority Gateshead Council has orchestrated a criminal case and civil cases to silence me with the criminal appeal listed for the 28th of March 2019.

Their then use of taxpayers money to launch a civil court action in an attempt to take away my freedom of speech and gag me failed and they are now attempting once again to use the legal system to silence me.

We implore all those who have a care about our hard fought for freedoms, democratic values, rule of law, and the rights of mankind to live in a toxic-free environment for the sake of our children to please support this legal challenge by contributing now and spreading the world with your friends and family and on social media.

They are seeking to imprison an honest citizen for speaking out about their covert activities namely the fitting of dangerous technologies that they didn’t at first comprehend due to their complete disregard of the law.

This is bigger than just my case

This legal funding for our campaign will enable our legal team to bring the countries first test case against Gateshead Council in relation to this technology and allow others to use this case and law to challenge their local authorities.

*Our case will put to the test how untested and unregulated technology can be fitted by authorities without their adherence to the law, as well as their actions taken against me and others for speaking out to authority on their wrong doing. *

It will be for the case to set out that these untested unregulated technologies have no place in our towns villages and cities drawing on my technical expertise.

"Scientists and Doctors Say Increased Radiation from Cell Towers Poses Potential Risks

(Örebro, Sweden) Over 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries sent a declaration to officials of the European Commission today demanding a moratorium on the increase of cell antennas for planned 5G expansion. Concerns over health effects from higher radiation exposure include potential neurological impacts, infertility, and cancer.

“The wireless industry is trying to deploy technology that may have some very real unintended harmful consequences,” explains one of the organizers of the letter, Lennart Hardell, MD, PhD , Associate Professor, Department of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine and Health, Örebro University, Örebro, Sweden. “Scientific studies from years ago along with many new studies are consistently identifying harmful human health impacts when wireless products are tested properly using conditions that reflect actual exposures. With hazards at those exposures, we are very concerned that the added exposure to 5G radiation could result in tragic, irreversible harm.”

5G expansion, which is designed to carry higher loads of data more rapidly through wireless transmission, will require the construction of cell towers every 10-20 houses in urban areas.

In their letter to the European Commission, the scientists write:

> “We, the undersigned, more than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 nations, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry.”
University of California, Berkeley public health researcher Joel Moskowitz, PhD, explains:

> “Peer-reviewed research has documented industry influence on studies of the health impacts of wireless radiation. We are insisting on a moratorium on 5G until non-industry research can be conducted to ensure the safety of the public.”
Moskowitz is one of the advisors to an earlier effort, the International EMF Scientist Appeal , a petition submitted to the United Nations and World Health Organization in 2015. The Appeal has now been signed by more than 240 scientists from 42 nations—all have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic or health effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF).

Since the Appeal was published, the world’s largest $25 million study, conducted by the National Toxicology Program in the US, shows statistically significant increases in the incidence of brain and heart cancer in animals exposed to cellphone radiation at levels below international guidelines. This supports human studies on cellphone radiation and brain tumour risk, as demonstrated in many peer-reviewed scientific studies.

The Appeal and this week’s declaration identify health concerns from exposure to radiofrequency radiation including …

“ … increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”"

Congratuations Brussels!

Brussels does not go ahead with 5G, due to health concerns

Plans for a pilot project to provide high-speed 5G wireless internet in Brussels have been halted due to fears for the health of citizens, according to reports. It is impossible to estimate the radiation from the antennas required for the service. “I cannot welcome such technology if the radiation standards, which must protect the citizen, are not respected, 5G or not,” Environment minister Céline Fremault (CDH) told Bruzz. “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt,” she added. (Source)
https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

A truly comprehensive report by Martin L. Pall Ph.D - Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University -
‘5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them’

Preface
The document that follows was, in its original form, sent to many of the authorities of the European Union, in conjunction with other documents sent to the same people by a group of European scientists. It was in response two documents that were, in turn, written by Mr. Ryan and Dr. Vinciūnas responding to a large group of European and other international scientists expressing great concern about the safety of 5G. I was asked by the leaders of the group of scientists to write my own response to those two documents. Mr. Ryan made the statement that “There is consistent evidence presented by national and international bodies (International Commission on Non Ionising Radiation Protection - ICNIRP, Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) that exposure to electromagnetic fields does not
represent a health risk, if it remains below the limits set by Council Recommendation
1999/519/EC1.” In fact, that is not either the ICNIRP or SCENIHR position – their position, and similar positions have been taken by the U.S. FCC, FDA and the National Cancer Institute, is that the evidence is inconsistent or conflicting and therefore, in their view, no conclusions can be drawn. Some of these organizations have also stated that there is no known mechanism by which effects can be produced. What is shown below is that there is a vast amount of evidence in the independent scientific literature that conflicts with both the conclusion about lack of demonstrated effects and the conclusion about lack of mechanism. The European Commission, according to the Ryan and Vinciūnas documents and the U.S.National Cancer Institute, according to their web site, are each depending on the SCENIHR 2015 document to make judgments about EMF effects. Consequently, the reliability of SCENIHR 2015 is an essential element in determining the reliability of both of their assessments.The document that is presented below, differs from the document that was emailed to EU**authorities in three different ways: 1. The original document was sent as an email with multiple attachments. In this document attachments are simply provided as citations. The current document is a stand-alone document. 2. Some material is inserted to discuss positions taken by the U.S. FCC, FDA and National Cancer Institure, so as to be particularly relevant to the U.S.situation. 3. Substantial additional evidence is also provided.The revised document contains seven chapters followed by a citation list for the entire document:

Chapter 1: Eight Extremely Well-Documented Effects of Non-Thermal EMF Exposures: Role of Pulsations, Other Factors that Influence EMF Effects, pp. 4-17

Chapter 2: How Each Such EMF Effect Is Directly Produced via Voltage-Gated Calcium Channel Activation: Role of the Voltage Sensor in Producing the Extraordinary Sensitivity to EMF Effects, pp. 17-23

Chapter 3. Strong Evidence for Cumulative and Irreversible EMF Effects pp. 23-27

Chapter 4. EMFs Including Wi-Fi May Be Particularly Damaging to Young People pp. 27,28

Chapter 5: The Importance of the SCENIHR 2015 Document and the Many Omissions, Flaws and Falsehoods in That Document pp. 28-58

Chapter 6: The U.S. Early Role in Recognizing Non-Thermal EMF Effects and How This Was Abandoned Starting in 1986: U.S. Failure to Research Health Impacts of Cell Phone Towers,Cell Phones, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters and Now 5G. What Is the Current Position of U.S.Government Agencies? pp. 58-78

Chapter 7: The Great Risks of 5G: What We Know and What We Don’t Know pp. 78-82

A short 9 min video from Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell:
Could Your Phone Hurt You? Electromagnetic Pollution

Electricity is all around us, all the time. It makes our lives easier, safer, more fun and most of us never think about it. But is there such a thing as too much electricity? Electronic devices emit an electromagnetic field, which is suspected to cause cancer. We read countless sources on this topic to summarize the results of the latest research for you.

1 Like

Written and Compiled by Martin L. Pall, PhD
Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences
Washington State University
Address: 638 NE 41st Ave., Portland OR 97232 USA
martin_pall@wsu.edu 503-232-3883 May 17, 2018
Summary:
We know that there is a massive literature, providing a high level of scientific certainty, for each of eight pathophysiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMF exposures.This is shown in from 12 to 35 reviews on each specific effect, with each review listed in Chapter1, providing a substantial body of evidence on the existence of each effect. Such EMFs:
*1. Attack our nervous systems including our brains leading to widespread neurological/neuropsychiatric effects and possibly many other effects.This nervous system attack is of great concern.
2. Attack our endocrine (that is hormonal) systems. In this context, the main things that make us functionally different from single celled creatures are our nervous system and our endocrine systems – even a simple planaria worm needs both of these. Thus the consequences of the disruption of these two regulatory systems is immense, such that it is a travesty to ignore these findings.
3. Produce oxidative stress and free radical damage, which have central roles in essentially all chronic diseases.
4. Attack the DNA of our cells, producing single strand and double strand breaks in cellular DNA and oxidized bases in our cellular DNA. These in turn produce cancer and also mutations in germ line cells which produce mutations in future generations.
5. Produce elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death), events especially
important in causing both neurodegenerative diseases and infertility.
6. Lower male and female fertility, lower sex hormones, lower libido and increased levels of spontaneous abortion and, as already stated, attack the DNA in sperm cells.
7. Produce excessive intracellular calcium [Ca2+]i and excessive calcium signaling.
8. Attack the cells of our bodies to cause cancer. Such attacks are thought to act via 15 different mechanisms during cancer causation.

There is also a substantial literature showing that EMFs also cause other effects including life threatening cardiac effects (Chapter 3). In addition substantial evidence suggests EMF causation of very early onset dementias, including Alzheimer’s, digital and other types of dementias (Chapter 3); and there is evidence that EMF exposures in utero and shortly after birth can cause ADHD and autism (Chapter 5).
Each of these effects is produced via the main mechanism of action of microwave/lower frequency EMFs, activation of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) (Chapter 2). Each of them is produced via what are called downstream effects of VGCC activation. It follows from this that we have a good understanding not only that these effects occur, but also how they can occur. The extraordinary sensitivity of the VGCC voltage sensor to the forces of the EMFs tells us that the current safety guidelines allow us to be exposed to EMF levels that are something like 7.2 million times too high. That sensitivity is predicted by the physics. Therefore, the physics and the biology are each pointing to the same mechanism of action of non-thermal EMFs.The different effects produced are obviously very deep concerns. They become much deeper and become existential threats when one considers that several of these effects are both cumulative and eventually irreversible. There is substantial evidence for the cumulative nature and eventual irreversibility of the neurological/neuropsychiatric effects, of the reproductive effects, the mutational DNA effects, the cardiac effects, of some but not other of the hormonal effects (Chapter 3); any causation of ADHD and autism may add additional concerns (here the cumulative nature is probably limited to the perinatal period). When we know that sperm counts have dropped by more than 50% throughout the technologically advanced countries on earth, it is difficult to avoid the conclusion that the vast majority of the population in those countries is already substantially impacted. The same conclusion can be made based on the widespread nature of the neuropsychiatric effects in those countries. Both of those effects will get much much worse even with no increase in current exposures, due to the cumulative nature and irreversibility of these effects. I expect we will see crash in human reproduction almost to zero as happened in the Magras and Xenos mouse study which I estimate to occur within about 5 years,without any increases in our exposures. Obviously 4G and 5G will make the situation much worse. Similarly I expect that the deterioration in brain function that we are already seeing will seal our fate if we fail to act rapidly and vigorously. Our collective brain function may become completely incapable of dealing with such a mega-crisis situation.
Now it can be argued that some of these may not develop as I expect, although those expectations are based on the best available evidence. One may even be able to argue this for all of those expectations. However, when we have substantial risk of multiple existential threats to every single technologically advanced country on earth, failure to act vigorously means there is a very high probability of complete destruction of these societies. And the chaos which would inevitably ensue, in a world that still has nuclear weapons, may well lead to extinction. In the face of these types or risk, the only reasonable course is to move with great vigor to stop new exposures and lower current exposures. One can still access the internet, using wired connections. And we can lower cell phone tower and cell phone radiation substantially. Smart meters, if needed, can work via wired connections.Over 60% of this document (Chapters 5 & 6), is focused on the failures of statements from SCENIHR, the telecommunications industry, the U.S. FCC and the U.S. FDA to reflect the science. Their statements repeatedly omit much, often all of the most important science. Their statements are rife not only with omissions, but also with easily demonstrable falsehoods and with false logic. These have often occurred at times where we know that they knew better. These have occurred along with vigorous efforts by the telecommunications industry to corrupt the science by attacking individual scientists whose only fault is that they have obtained important findings that the industry does not like. These attacks have occurred along with vigorous efforts to corrupt two agencies that have important regulatory roles.
There are also possible concerns about individual industry-linked research studies. All wireless communication devices put out polarized EMFs that carry information via pulsations. Both the pulsations and the polarization make these EMFs much more biologically active. There are three other factors that also influence the production of effects. Several industry-linked studies may have used these factors, along with using very tiny numbers of individual animals in their studies, to produce studies which may have been designed to fail (Chapter 5). It is not clear at this point whether this type of concern is quite limited or whether it is very broad.
The European Commission has done nothing to protect European citizens from any of these very serious health hazards and the U.S. FDA, EPA and National Cancer Institute have done nothing to protect American citizens. The U.S. FCC has been much worse than that, acting vigorously with wanton disregard for our health