5G Gigantic Health Hazard

Barrie Trower, ex military microwave weapons expert discussing the horrors of 5G & Millimeter Wave Radiation…

2 Likes

Corroborative reports from Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D. - Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, University of California, Berkeley

"The emergence of 5G , fifth-generation telecommunications networks, has been in the news lately because the wireless industry has been pushing controversial legislation at the state level to expedite the deployment of this technology. The legislation would block the rights of local governments and their citizens to control the installation of cellular antennas in the public “right-of-way.” Cell antennas may be installed on public utility poles every 10-20 houses in urban areas. According to the industry, as many as 50,000 new cell sites will be required in California alone.
Although many major cities and newspapers have opposed this legislation, the potential health risks from the proliferation of new cellular antenna sites have been ignored. These cell antennas will expose the population to new sources of radio frequency radiation including millimeter waves…"

1 Like

"I worked on spacestation designing…the cabling system for the airlock module where I was responsible for EMI/EMC analysis which is the electromagnetic interference/electromagnetic compatability - this is not a foreign subject to me but I do want to address some of the concerns i’ve heard in some of the testimony today…this is not going to help with rural broadband deployment at all…this is about radiation and people need to understand that…everyone in this room needs to understand that the FCC is staffed by former members of the Telecommunications industry…the ‘acceptable limits’ are higher than the limits shown to cause harmful health effects…"

" I want to tackle the subject of insurance…you know that neither LLoyds of London, nor Swiss Re will underwrite liability policies for electromagnetic Radiation because they think the health risk is too great…by combining 5G and self driving cars equipped with radar, you would create an exceptional opportunity for a class action lawsuit against both Telco’s and the car industry…I don’t know how you can support the deployment of 5G - a new cellular system that will seriously enhance human exposure to electromagnetic radiation…by the way the FCC have zero medical and biological expertise - they take their marching orders from the institute of electrical electronics engineers, and while this institution was setting the standards I was present and I know how lightheartedly they supressed any information that would impair the development of their applications - they just didnt want to hear about it…."

http://www.wirelesswatchblog.org/5g-the-internet-of-things-a-horror-story/

About 5g (also reply to this post). I’ve not read much about it, but as I understand it, it is not clear (or maybe better: no big consensus about it) what the health impact is: 5G Wireless Rekindles Decades-Old Fight Over Cellular Health Risks.
You also have to prevent solutions that could make it worse. In Brussels for example there was a very strict maximum allowed radiaton (for health reasons). But the weaker the signal, the stronger the signal the cell phone puts out. And the stronger the signal, the greater the amount of radiation that’s being delivered to your body (by the cell phone close to your body).
But I agree with a reasonable ‘better safe than sorry’-mentality. The question is of course: what is reasonable.
Anyway I’m safe for the moment: in Belgium 5g is delayed due to financial issues. And maybe the Huawei effect will also cause some delay.

1 Like

5G is using Millimeter wave radiation. This is a known weapons frequency. Its proven to be dangerous. Studies evidencing harm from electromagnetic radiation have always been heavily supressed by the industry. Barrie Trower is one expert amongst many, warning of the dangers of Tetra and campaigning internationally to have 5G deployment resisted by local communities -
http://www.tetrawatch.net/tetra/trower.php

2:03 - 2:58
“…because microwaves then were used as weapons, as they are today. It is a perfect stealth weapon. And when governments dont like a group of people, for instance the ladies who protest at greenham common in England about the American missile base they camped- they were microwaved. We microwaved catholics in northern ireland to make them sick. It goes on all over the world. And its a weapon you dont know you’re being targeted.because the dose is very very low, which is actually more dangerous than a high dose. Its very very low and it may take a year or two but you can cause neurological damage and cancers with low level microwaves and you can make all your opponents sick. its a perfect weapon for a government…”

1 Like

In a Microwave the power levels are of course a bit higher than the 5G Cell Towers.
But I’m curious what the effects (like described in the video below) are at play with lower power levels.

1 Like

The industry & governments have largely supressed health related studies into the impact of EMF radiation. It is known to be harmful. It has been developed from weaponised radiation and is known to have detrimental effects on humans and other life on the planet. 5G takes it all on to unprecendented levels of exposure to a newly released frequency band of poisonous radiation. Millimeter wave radiation usage in airport scanners has already caused outbreaks of cancers and neurological problems in TSA workers, police and military operatives using the TETRA system have also become ill and still the PTB are pushing forward for rapid nationwide rollouts. Its beyond alarming and needs a global shutdown. Its military-derived technology, its toxic and dangerous and has very little to do with download speeds. Its a known weapons frequency. Since 5G hasn’t been fully implemented yet there is still the opportunity to reject it. Say no to smart meters too!

http://treeoflifecenterus.com/5g-a-toxic-assault-on-the-planetary-web-of-life/
" Research in the last 20 years shows that ELF electromagnetic fields affected the way calcium ions move in brain tissue and the way this affects the cells’ inner workings. The more permeable blood/brain barrier, which will happen with the 5G, a greater amount of toxins can enter the brain. The opening of the blood/brain barrier and calcium leakage is also associated with oxidative damage to the neurons; and it also breaks up the DNA structure. All of this is already associated with electro-smog, dirty electricity, electrical pollution, and electrical hypersensitivity, which is seen in many patients.

In addition to this, the 5G frequency is connected to the 60 GHz millimeter-wave band — 5G applications will require unlocking of new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond (5G is to start initially with sub-6GHz moving as quickly into 6GHz and above as the network advancement allows). This will allow the utilization of sub-millimeter and millimeter waves to allow ultra-high rates of data to be transmitted in the same amount of time as compared with previous deployments of RF/MW radiation. 5G represents a massive step up from 3G at 1.8-2.5 GHz, and 4G at 2-8 GHz, placing it well within the microwave category. This frequency is miles away from the natural resonance of 8Hz that our bodies are accustomed to, and far, far above current EMF levels (which are already damaging enough). High-frequency 60GHz 5G has already been shown to interfere with the oxygen molecules we breathe. Joe Imbriano has studied the molecular level of impact 5G will have and made an alarming discovery – 5G’s 60GHz bandwidth was selected for a specific reason. Imbriano thinks this reason may be to negatively affect the oxygen we breathe as part of a population control mechanism: “60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.” When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood. In addition to disrupting oxygen absorption, 5G will alter the iron and magnetite function respectively of the hemoglobin and pineal gland. Hemoglobin and the pineal gland have a magnetic compound within them. The magnetic field disruption is already happening, but, with 5G, this disruption will be more seriously amplified…"

1 Like

Research ‘SHUNGITE’ the miracle mineral!

1 Like

barrie trower the real dangers of 5g and wifi technologies

reposted as the link became ‘unavailable’