25% electric vehicles in 10 years way too low of estimate

BMW and Mercedes were speculating that 25% of cars will be electric in 10 years. But this is pure delusion and its based on them thinking they will get their expected ROE on ICE tech investments. This is laughable. They don’t get how utterly obsolete their business models and build out have become. They will get utterly decimated by Tesla or some other new comer with this petrol crony type outlook and approach. Neither BMW nor Mercedes has ever made a car of any kind as good as Tesla’s P100D. Its like comparing a Galaxy phone 7 to a 2003 flip phone. BMW and Merceded go electric as fast as humanly possible or they will be facing GM style bankruptcy in a five years.
Toyota needs to come around quick too or it to will be badly damaged. Hydrogen is more petrol pandering, its a dumb strategy.

2 Likes

Yes I expect at least 300% of cars to be electric in 10 years

3 Likes

Me too…,…

1 Like

300% ??

Anyways, they won’t know what hit 'em. They will buy their way into electric cars, but I hope it will be too late.

Look at them, I hope small teams like that will pop up all over the world eventually. Theyre from Munich in Germany, a team of initially three. I don’t like the design, but I like it more than teslas. But I’m a purist… The Idea is great and only the beginning. It’s a car designed for cities and their surroundings, but as battery capacity and solar panel efficiency will increase, I see a bright future for cars like this.

3 Likes

I love, love, love!!! the sono motors idea. I suggested it in an email to Tesla a while ago but by then it was obvious based on some university research in the media.

1 Like