$1 USD celebration thread!

The funny thing is it generally drops. But then people start thinking it will go to 0 and not buy anyway.

1 Like

Haha, so true, great meme!

Anyone who thinks they can outplay the market and make clever buys and sells without getting rekt is destined to learn hard lessons imo. Crypto is great until you try to get too clever and make short term predictions. Emotions and greed screw you every time. Just look for cool stuff and HODL. The moment I stopped trading and recognised my own bias and diversified, my results went through the roof… mainly good timing ofc, but still. :wink: The turtle investor always wins the race. They always have and they always will.

$1.40 ATH on Bttrex now!

14 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

6 Likes

^ Here is wisdom.

I’m so glad we made it this far fellas. I pray for happyness and health for all of you. Two things crypto still can’t buy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ok… So who sold maid at $0.45 to buy bitcoin recently? :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Blatant price manipulation conducted by Bittrex exchange.
Spreads of 2000 satoshi’s & even more.
Just check it out.
The maidsafe wallet has been off during weeks [Bittrex.com - Site Status] preventing people to sell their bags to this inflated prices compared to rest of exchanges, creating a captive market to make price arbritation without opposition.

1 Like

All my group chats are so active right now.

4 Likes

Bittrex: 7900 sats
Poloniex: 6000 sats
Amazing gap

1 Like

sell in bittrex, rebuy in poloniex.
Rinse & repeat
Oh wait!!

3 Likes

By the time your maidsafe coin reaches Bittrex safecoin will be out, so you will lose half of your coins to transaction fee for no reason

1 Like

Just dropped on Polo by 10%

Agree :slightly_smiling_face:

Since day 11 price in bittrex always go up with positive gap all the time + wallet off makes me think in a arbitration inside job

I dont know. We are seeing the opposite last weeks

1 Like

Disagree :slightly_smiling_face:

arbitrage is ok when is conducted by players with no privileges. Bittrex has privileges and they are using it to close the maidsafecoin gates in their platform to take advantage of it.

They should be impartial and don’t play this kind of dirty games and impede users to buy/sell tokens in their platform because they are arbitrating the price in other exchanges. Directly this is fraud and can/should be prosecuted.

What we need is decentralized exchanges in order to avoid this kind of practices amongst others that always benefit the third party involved in detriment of users.

1 Like

ergo they are the authority.

• Dear authorities, we refuse to face criminal charges because our cartel activities!
  • Don’t worry, welcome to america, take a sit and don make too much noise
  • A pleasure!

agree ! will give us more opp to accumulate !

I know this thread is for celebrating but we were in top 20 market caps not long ago and slipped below 50. We’ve got a long way to climb up still in terms becoming as mainstream as some others out there!

4 Likes

Vaults hopefully should see that taken care of :wink:

3 Likes

I have moved this topic over to the #safecoin:price subcategory since it turned into a price/trading/speculation topic and to delete posts now is to make the topic very disjointed.

In future if we have a topic like “$1 USD celebration” then all price and speculation posts will simply be deleted. @moderators will not be moving the topics like this one again.

Sorry to those below level 2, price & speculation talk is limited to the price&trading topic

3 Likes

We were in top ten mere months ago.

2 Likes