$1 USD celebration thread!

It’s happening!!!
I’ve always used coinmarketcap to track the price, it just shot above 1USD.

Wooooooo!

I’m going to get that coffee… shame the people I got in at under 0.45cents are scattered around the globe. You know who you are. :wink:

35 Likes

Just wait. The pattern is going to repeat. The price will be back down soon enough.

1 Like

Yup. It’s alive and breathing. Still hope to get a few more people in.

The first $1.00 breach on coinmarketcap for me is special though.

It might get the attention of pure investors now though.
$2 before the new year?

12 Likes

That’s ambitious! …

2 Likes

Just hit $1.30 on Bttrex… 8200 sats!

6 Likes

This is crazy

4 Likes

Just waiting for the impending predictable dump!

3 Likes

Congrats ladies and gents.
One foot on the ladder with many more to come.

3 Likes

Hopefully from $2 back to $1-$1.50 :wink: This is crypto, things always dump back to a higher floor in fiat terms because new money is flooding in at an insane rate.

10 Likes

images (4)

Haha replace that with MaidSafeCoin :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

The funny thing is it generally drops. But then people start thinking it will go to 0 and not buy anyway.

1 Like

Haha, so true, great meme!

Anyone who thinks they can outplay the market and make clever buys and sells without getting rekt is destined to learn hard lessons imo. Crypto is great until you try to get too clever and make short term predictions. Emotions and greed screw you every time. Just look for cool stuff and HODL. The moment I stopped trading and recognised my own bias and diversified, my results went through the roof… mainly good timing ofc, but still. :wink: The turtle investor always wins the race. They always have and they always will.

$1.40 ATH on Bttrex now!

14 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

6 Likes

^ Here is wisdom.

I’m so glad we made it this far fellas. I pray for happyness and health for all of you. Two things crypto still can’t buy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ok… So who sold maid at $0.45 to buy bitcoin recently? :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Blatant price manipulation conducted by Bittrex exchange.
Spreads of 2000 satoshi’s & even more.
Just check it out.
The maidsafe wallet has been off during weeks [Bittrex.com - Site Status] preventing people to sell their bags to this inflated prices compared to rest of exchanges, creating a captive market to make price arbritation without opposition.

1 Like

All my group chats are so active right now.

4 Likes

Bittrex: 7900 sats
Poloniex: 6000 sats
Amazing gap

1 Like

sell in bittrex, rebuy in poloniex.
Rinse & repeat
Oh wait!!

3 Likes

By the time your maidsafe coin reaches Bittrex safecoin will be out, so you will lose half of your coins to transaction fee for no reason

1 Like