$1 Million Dollar Bounty

[quote=“BIGbtc, post:41, topic:5755”]
Some people make new ideas sound easy because that is how all ideas (good or bad) start. [/quote]

See, that´s the difference: I find that making things sound easy when they are actually (given present conditions) close to impossible will lead to the ultimate failure of the initiative. It´s nothing personal - just that you can see it everywhere, particularly in crypto-universe. Good things don´t start with “what if”, but with a person who just starts.

You are overdoing things. Your proposal doesn´t need a whitepaper. It just needs money and some guidelines, that´s it.

Ya, well, James Randi did it this way and I think he didn´t care about the concerns you try to set up. He simply did it, instead of talking what still has to be done, before beginning. Fact is, when you are really willing to put your money where yer mouth is, you need to PUT IT DOWN - that means: you will not be able to use it at all for as long as the contest goes - the longer, the better. This is not a common contest where you can win - it´s one that you are never going to have if everything goes right. If you believe you can crowdfund 10000$ spare money for that easily, I suggest you prove me wrong. I´d even bet 10$ against you as an incentive :wink: