What categories do we need?

How about a stickied FAQ? There was a good post over on the google developer group which could act as a seed:

Q1: How can “we” keep from using MAIDSAFE?
A1: “We” can’t, whoever “we” are, because no one has control over the autonomous network and anyone can use it with any internet connection.

Q2: How can “we” keep from being communicated using MAIDSAFE?
A2: “We” can’t, whoever “we” are, because any information can be reduced to a binary string, encrypted, chunked, striped, and thereby communicated to anyone without intervention.

Q3: Are SAFEcoins going to be worth more or less than what I paid for them?
A3: No one knows for sure, but my magic 8-ball says “all signs point to yes” because anyone can sell anything to anyone else priced in SAFEcoins from any internet connection anywhere without anyone else knowing about it.

Q4: Will people try to scam, phish, spam, trick, and otherwise defraud me of my SAFEcoins?
A4: Yes, early and often. From now until the end of your life. They will use every trick in the book and make up new ones that were not possible before this new kind of even better magic internet money was invented. Cover your ass, and if someone you don’t know asks you to send them your SAFEcoins it is probably a scam.

Q5: Someone tricked me into sending them SAFEcoins and I got nothing in return! How do I get my SAFEcoins back?
A5: You don’t, sucker. Transactions are not reversible. Try not to fall for the next scam. Don’t forget that it is cash you are giving for this promise of something in return and keep in mind “do I have any recourse if the promise is broken?”